Aby britbongs here ? Currently eyeing a MK3 fiesta for around $250, 60k miles, no rust to be found on the photos, 1...

Aby britbongs here ? Currently eyeing a MK3 fiesta for around $250, 60k miles, no rust to be found on the photos, 1.6 engine. Are they fun? Are they reliable ? Such small car with this big engine and T H I N N tires sounds like a hoot to drive and the interior looks godlike

Great fun, I had a MK2 Ghia, loved that shitbox!

>big engine

i've been having fun with a 1.3 mk3, so i guess 1.6 is gotta be even better

Do it, they're great fun

Very rare you see one at that price when old Ford scene tax is as retarded as it is, snap it up

from this car you would expect something like 1.0 or even less, 1.6 is plenty for a 1800lb car

The mk3 is awful. No power anything, and they're so ancient that they're ready to break.

Get a mk4 instead. The 1.4 engine is plenty for a little car. And you can swap the Puma engine into it.
Or, y'know, just buy the Puma instead because it's sportier and lighter.

1.0 was the smallest 1.8 was the biggest

Why are you asking price in dollars?

Get an RS

>No power anything
Where's the problem?

Everything is stiff, the slightest bump drags the wheel from your hands, you have to
manually
crank
the
windows
down
and
back
up
every fucking time you want some air. The ventilation doesn't work well at all, no AC, no working heater, brakes require you to fucking stand on the pedal, accelerator pedal can fuck up the engine...

Why do you think power assist was invented, you fucking luddite? It wasn't so women could drive cars.

THOT ENABLER DETECTED

You're wasting your time
Just leave

Forgot how the Fiesta design was a shameless copy of the Peugeot 208...

Reminder that this is all britcucks can have.

You sound like a woman

Luddite samfag deteted.

The simpler the system the more reliable it is. Not everyone needs your stupid electric shit.

>Get called out for being a massive faggot

>Hehe samefag

Yeah nah you're just a pussy

simple to fix =/= more reliable

>less shit to brake
>not more reliable

>less redundancy

All of them sound like literal sewing machines, it's hilarious.

speaking of brakes this is the simplest so it must be the most reliable right?

>hyperbole

>1.6 liters
>big