Was your car ever devastated?

Was your car ever devastated?
Someone keyed mine twice and kicked mirror once.

>NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Fucking dindus.

Landlord did a sick icedorifto with his tractor on my old Mercedes nearly two years ago

Fuckin' muslims and niggas monkeys

Had all windows smashed on a couple.
I considered it karma for all the stupid destructive shit I did when I was a young drunk dickhead.

stop forcing your shitty pollitical thread here

the reason someone fucked with your car is because your a poor as shit racist who cant afford to park his car in a secure garage and still talks shit on people

white people like me prey on you for fun

Not once. It's one of the most amazing things to me that nobody ever fucks with my car.

Worst thing was when I once put a dent in somebody's bumper cover in a parking garage and left my contact information under the wipers so I could pay for it but I never got contacted :

>white people like me
You know, something tells me that's a bit of a fib.

kek is your post just trolling? you are the only one forcing this thread to be "political" here

Why would they do this to a twingo??
Isn't it the people's car?

>resorts to mental gymnastics in order to dignify someone putting him in his place
you were never disciplined properly as a child
racists have a mental defect

>white people like me
lmao good joke
go back to somalia muhammed

>this thread
sage&hide

A twingo is more important than 1 000 000 Nigger monkeys

Their place is in Africa where you should gowith them as the zookeeper.

implying they are people

he has no argument, for being MENTALLY DEFECTIVE

you arnt talking about them, you are talking about yourself but are too ashamed to admit it

I hear what you say

Meannwhile, why dont u go to lick your mothers monkeys vagina

Somebody smashed my passenger side window to steal $4 that was in my centre console. I stopped locking my doors after that and now homeless guys hang out in my car when it's raining...

your problem is that you cannot afford a secure garage spot so in reality you cannot afford to own that car.... its like not being able to afford the insurance or gas or brake pads, tires, battery, and other wear items should any of those fail

My problem is that i live next to the bottle depot

How is it pronounced though. Is it "boh'''ol?"

No buddy i'm in nova scotia

>living in new scotland
>not using a guttural to pronounce "bottle"
This is why we look down on Canadians.

>A twingo is more important than 1 000 000 nigger monkeys

A twingo is more important than ALL nigger monkeys.

Got keyed twice, and once someone smeared Vaseline over the door handle.

What did you do to make somebody smear Vaseline on the door handle
Be honest, this is Veeky Forums

someone keyed our car once, for lulz. I knew it was the neighbors, and kicked the shit out of their car early one morning. They moved out soon after.

>used to live in shithole druggy neighborhood
>my mom's van was keyed to shit for no reason by kids
>stepfather parked his explorer a few blocks away, got tires slit
>not worth putting more tires on so he just sold it

Passenger's side has a scratch from one side to the other. Happened a random Sunday evening, in a city I seldom visit. Someone keyed my car for fun and I wish I had any way to know who DoD it so I could punch their nose in

not my car but some negro kept parking his SUV about 0.25" from my driveway, so I couldn't see around it when backing out into traffic.

One day when he forgot to lock it I popped his hood and poured a cup of bleach in his oil. He drove off the next day and I never saw his SUV again, although I did see him at the nearby bus stop a lot after that lol

This is why there is such a high concentration of soy boys in the city (not saying you are one)

This kinda shit pretty much never happens in rural or suburban areas and happens often in cities rendering a car or motorcycle a tough thing to have among other reasons.

Rebulicans are like 99% of expensive car buyers (excluding Tesla) and need a car for freedom to go wherever and the pride of living as a successful American

Soy Boys have low T and therefor are not attracted to things like fast cars, motorcycles, guns, women, etc so they choose to live in highly populated areas.
Soy boys want to be dominated by the gov so bad that they actually enjoy the obvious restraints of public transportation. When they can’t be dominated by the government they choose to pay huge cuck corporations like Uber or Lyft.

somebody stole the door mirrors off of my old beater '98 camry once
I don't have a clue why

My car got hit while parked not even a month after I bought it.

Was going to fix it this weekend but it's cold and rainy and I don't have a garage

>went to the bar
>parked my bike next to it
>drink reasonably, dance up a good sweat
>getting ready to go to afterparty and get wasted, have a bed at the host's house with my name on it
>some white guy screaming about niggers and jews slams his fist into my gas tank and kicks my taillight in
>buckle my helmet and chase him off with it readied like a flail
>tell him to go back to /pol/
>pick up taillight shards and stuff them in my coat pocket, ride to the afterparty
Ruined an otherwise good night. I glued them back on and bought a replacement online. Pulled 95% of the dent out of the tank with the glue and hammer method in the winter.
Fucking hell. It still pisses me off. People have no respect for other people's property.

>tell him to go back to /pol/
What

What did you learn that night?

/pol/ was a mistake and all posters there are skinny and unwashed nerds.

>live in middle of nowhere
>have nice car for 3 years
>park in the city for 5 min to do some business
>nigger hits my car
>nigger wont pay
>cops come
>say nigger doesnt have to pay
>spaghetti falls out of my pockets
>cry

moron

to put on theirs after someone stole theirs.

I'd call you and idiot but since you did it to a nigger...

I honestly have no idea, I'm pretty sure it was one of the really spiteful old ladies in my neighbourhood, that did this because I parked over their dog's favourite shitting space or some bullshit like that.