We all have one...

We all have one...that car that we really want to buy and fix-up but we -just know- it's going to be expensive and maybe even not worth it

Got an e32 750 in indefinite storage that fits this.

That e34 looks molested.
I hope you don't plan to do this to one.

oh it's definitely worth it
one day

one day

AW11 MR2

Moskvitsh 408 or 412 with copied BWM engine :^)

I just want a comfy supra/ GT cars

I have a fetish for big German coupes.

B I G B O I S

It's almost completely stock aside from like 3" of drop, a brow, and dished wheels
pic related is molested

I really wanna work on an FC and make it good and reliable but I'm 18 now so when I have the money to insure one and run it in the UK all the good ones will be gone

Probability of succes: -1%
Shit, I would take care for this car so well, I would believe myself I don't deserve this beauty.

I had one for a while. They're an absolute blast, you just have to take care of them like a needy woman.
I bought mine off CL for $3k. The exerior sucked, but the engine was seriously taken care of. I loved it in the time I had it, but I could only afford one car and a dorito wasn't feasable. I miss it so much.
If you look and be patient you can find immaculate models for less than 10k. I'll be hopefully picking one up again soon. I miss my rev warning buzzer and skyhigh redline.

Here's how I made mine reliable.

don't the 4cyls in those suck?

Get out

A series 1 GTO to compete with the odd R35 you see on the road from time to time.

>the mighty hand of vengeance sent down to strike the unroadworthy

Except it would be 100% worth it

Didn't even know that was a thing! RWD?

It's always worth it just so the car doesn't become scrap metal

>it's probably going to be expensive
YES
>really want to buy and fix up
FUCKING DO IT

SO WORTH IT

Disgusting wheels
Lowering is absolutely haram
Brow
>not molested

>bucket seats in a 6 series
absolute cancer

240sx or Silvia S14. But they are so drift/rice taxed at this point. I still believe...

Bucket seats are any seats that aren't a bench.

Stick to fwd economy cars

what's your problem with lowering cars?

>b5 s4
>she takes my money

If you like it, it's worth it. Don't consider the cost

ehhh...how many historically unreliable cars do you own

is sex
pls tag as NSFW

> Historically unreliable
Knock on wood, but I haven't had one issue with this car in over a year/13k miles.
It's stupidcharged and I drive it hard almost all the time

We'll see how the new E36 does with just north of 600whp
Also I have a 500hp DSM and an F350, so there's that.

truuu

Fuck, I didn't even notice. Went for the first decent quality image on Google that didn't look like it had fucked suspension.

Didn't realize the e24 had become a favourite among stancefags.

if only one with

I want to fix up an E30 wagon pretty much exactly like pic related hopefully with an S54. It'll be a serious damn mission especially considering ausfag and I have to import one from UK and then spend a fortune for parts... I'll completely fucked for cash afterwards but it's my only aspiration atm and it's all I can ever think about. Better keep saving

It's fine, the wheels are ugly though. I'd raise it by a little bit if I owned it though

I have one. It's wonderful. Get an FC.

Same

Literally only two cars ITT that would be super expensive to restore and almost not worth it, which would be the sundowner and the GTO. My choice would be an 86 Maserati biturbo or a Chevy sprint turbo.

Which ones are those?

Beware. Driftfags are going to start consuming all E30's soon because s13's are drying up

one day......

"I know better than the engineers who designed this"
"oh noo a speedbump"

Saab 900 Turbo

Almost bought one I saw for 2.5k but it needed more done to it than I could afford :(

what is the point of these bolted on fender arches?
Does this mean they drilled holes in the existing bodywork?
Why would they do this?

What a fucking ugly car. Fuck anyone who uses wheels too big like that and puts those fucking retarded rubber bands around them. Fuck Audis.

They're not like supercar rare. The point of the thread is to buy and fix up, and that's what you're going to have to do.

I'm trying to "fix up" my shit piece mid 90s commodore right now and it's fucked. I'll never attempt this on a post 1990 car ever again desu. Why put fuel injection, all these fucking sensor and the pcm if it's not going to make any more power that a carbie engine? Why not put the money you spent on all this shit into better heads or a non asthmatic inlet manifold?