I have $1000. It's not much, but it's a lot to me at the moment

I have $1000. It's not much, but it's a lot to me at the moment.
Where should I invest it and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

seekingalpha.com/article/4048023-protalix-biotherapeutics-new-institutional-ownership-swells-ahead-major-catalysts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ethereum

non-gmo seeds and bullets

*bloody tampon long braaaaaaaaaaaap*
>"He he sorry user I'm on my period."

Save your $1k.

If you definitely want to keep it, put it in a CD.
If you can stomach a little more risk, bond ETFs.

CDs are backed by FICA, so you won't lose your money unless the apocalypse happens. If you might need access to that money, CDs will be more liquid too.

Bond ETFs will give better returns, but they aren't backed by FICA. They're also slightly harder to sell (you might have to sell at a loss).

ETH. Thank me later.

Invest in dat assssss

how do I get eth right now I only have 20 bucks in paypal

What? FICA? You mean FDIC bud...

CDs are not more liquid by any means. 98% of bond ETFs can be sold on the open market...CDs typically have a maturity date, and if you sell (brokered cd) or redeem (bank cd) before that date, you will have a penalty/capital loss.

CDs are paying next to nothing, if you want any sort of return that is relatively conservative, I would say look at short to intermediate bond ETFs

Buy PLX, it will be your best investment. By christmas you will have 5k+

seekingalpha.com/article/4048023-protalix-biotherapeutics-new-institutional-ownership-swells-ahead-major-catalysts

PLX will be bankrupt in literally 3 months

Just invest in VTI.

You should buy the snap ipo and dump it at 10% gain. Then go to SLCA to get oil/material gains.

What do you recommend I invest in?

I second Ethereum. I just bought some for 15.11 today and it's already above 16

I'm a noob to crypto, actually I'm pretty much newfriend to business in general, but how does this work? You invest in a crypto currency and then what?

I just barely got into stocks in general a week ago.
Just go sign up on coinbase and buy your ETH then get the ETH wallet and move your money there.

should I link my bank account or card?

Either one.

alright my dood thanks
let's see if this shit really does hit the moon

Snap IPO looks disgusting

ATGN BOSC ICPW

ethereum, to the moon or suicide B0YZ

Invest in yourself.

$1000 is not enough money to """invest""" in any meaningful way to make a return.

Even at a 1000% return you'll have $10,000, which is still basically nothing.

If you want to invest in stocks or various other market assets, wait until you have $1000 per week/month available to invest

Buy some ETH!

A suit that you can wear to job interviews. 1K invested isn't gonna keep the heat on when you're old and gray even with Soros levels of prescience.

If you want long term returns- Btc, Gold. Short-medium term- Iconomi coin.
Eth is a joke.

Gold? you are really recommending GOLD for LONG TERM RETURNS?

fuck off

put it in bitcoin if you want something safe.