/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 11th of July:
472 – After being besieged in Rome by his own generals, Western Roman Emperor Anthemius is captured in St. Peter's Basilica and put to death.
1405 – Ming admiral Zheng He sets sail to explore the world for the first time.
1920 – In the East Prussian plebiscite the local populace decides to remain with Weimar Germany.
1943 – Massacres of Poles in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia by the Ukrainian Insurgent Army within the Reichskommissariat Ukraine (Volhynia) peak.

>News
CK2 DD 55 - Nurture vs Nuisance
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-55-nurture-vs-nuisance.1030752/

EU4 DD 20/06
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-20th-of-june-2017.1031010/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.1
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!vIQnEZJK!5YCtpPMElgZJ3DDaVSaxJqEGym87SKZxfx-uKVwZmqM

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.2 - 02/06/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

first

what accepted cultures does danubian federation give? gonna play as austria but want to know what i'm signing up for.

also

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

white men

How do I beat the Commune as Germany in DH KR?

I tried playing world police up until the war and trying to maintain all my allies and colonies, but my dissent fucking exploded and my industry went to shit, so the frogs had way more troops than me.

Pretty sure it gives you the cultures of whichever countries decide to join the federation, user.

You have to add additional accepted cultures through decisions and there's a chance they will refuse to be included if their militancy is too high. The cultures you can add are Slovenes, Czechs, Slovaks, Croats, Romanians and possibly Poles but I'm not sure.

Spam infantry, roll them over.

It's a random chance and it can give almost all the cultures in starting austria except poles and serbs, I think

Do fuck off with your pathetic ability to have namefag drama on an anonymous board.

>namefag drama
what did he mean by this??

>Creating duplicate threads
>weebshit
fuck off

black monday fucks with the industry so bad though

Only good germany is no germany.
btw stop talking like a retard.

Deal with it, infantry costs nothing.

Hitlerfag pls see

If you can somehow trick Russia into joining Mittleeuropa, things will be good. Failing that, do the ottoman thing and push all your enemies into the sea at the very start. You'll have the aid of all your puppet states, whereas at the start of the game the international is just France, England, and South Italy, two of which don't matter because the Ai is too stupid to do naval invasions.

Well, I think I'm basically done with this, I'll probably do French provinces tomorrow, but i'm done for now. I'll probably keep lurking on my phone or something, and I might keep working on the mod later today
Yeah that seems reasonable

white men

Damn it, who let R&I win?

Correct. Between the most purple Aboriginal of Australia or a German, your enemy is the German.

Reddit

nice smug double wink action there

>when you try to wink but then your eye gets fucked up and you need to wink or blink again to correct it but if you do it too soon you'll just look like a spaz who can't wink properly so you have to endure the pain
i know this feel lads

>yet your nation gets prestige for it

I'm legit curious now. What are you doing to fuck up your eye during a wink?

Nothing, it doesn't happen every time, you know when you blink sometimes and the fluid in your eye gets fucked up and you need to blink again to clear it? That seems to happen a disproportionately high amount when I try to wink rather than simply blink.

>not releasing a beta

cringe

So, I started my campaign, and everything is just pure BULLSHIT.
At least the CSA is winning, worth the 10000 steel and supplies + support decision.
Hopefully they will become useful allies later.
Prevented the famine in Ukraine, and the Russian civil war hasn't fired yet, so I'm optimistic.

Holy shit this is too good. At least you get to wink at people though.

Just try it now, wink in either eye and keep alternating between your eyes and it'll probably happen to you eventually. Either that or my eyes are just fucked up from staring at screens all day.

what your actually making a mod?

Holy shit I double wink a lot. I wonder how smug it looks.

I'm going to throw these fags under the bus. since my faction is already winning the war.

Yeah, I try not to do it, which, like I said, is difficult, as my vision in one eye gets all blurry 25% of the time when I wink.
I really am fucking autistic.

tfw can barely wink properly due to my hair's bangs

>tfw can only raise my left eyebrow but not my right

>hair bangs
Are you a girl or a qt femboy
post pics

tfw cant blow bubbles in bubblegum

I'm really tempted to get the fuckers into the alliance and then win the civil war for them with expeditionary forces and direct military control.

can't decide what game or nation to play lads

give me some suggestions for hoi3 or ck2 and goals to accomplish

qt femboy
been here for over 3 years and don't plan on leaving so no pics

RCW won't happen after April. Also they need 55 dissent for it to happen.

Is it ethical to experiment on monkeys?

>anyone on /gsg/ being qt

>Hermes Bittencourt
We wuz germans n shiet

kill yourself faggot

Rude senpai

Constant? More like CONSTANTLY LOSING! PAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!

will the new german provinces and reichkommisariats have german names?

How does it feel that you got memed on?

Wow rude

Can you roll your tongue lad

Best nwo army comp?

s-sort of

lmao that means no

I haven't felt anything for years.

1 k, 1 y and 1 s

old pic

Humiliation is my fetish.

Romania in HoI3 say no tot he Soviets when they demand Besserabia. Don't join the Axis.

what is that?
FUCKING POST PICS NAW

hmm neither of you are me sweeties xx

How does it feel that you got memed on?

Hmm I may be too bad at hoi3 to be succesful at this but will give it a go

any tips? not played romania before but seem to remember they have a lot of resources

>Klein Leipzig

Does anyone know if the KR Devs are going to abandon DH now and just focus entirely on HOI 4?

>still no BETA release

cringe!

>pay my spymaster for a favour
>he dies the day after accepting
God damn it...

They're not.

Can someone explain to me what the fuck happens with Argentina in HPM?

I'm the Confederation, then it comes this decision about become a Repúblic, I accept, and then a new country "Buenos Aires" is created and I can't anex it or Brazil starts a war with me, but then I thought that maybe I had to wait to get the constitution drafted or something but after 5 years nothing happened so I tried to defeat "Buenos Aires" again, and succeded, but then again Brazil attacked.

What the fuck is going on? Is there a decision to become Argentina or something?

when you release the mod, can you please make a separate minimod so you can rename various states such as Poland if they're either your puppet or it's fully annexed?

>pie charts are assymetrical
are you even trying?

what the FUCK is this

Blown the fuck out by based whatever this shit is supposed to be

top left and bottom right graphs does not start from the 12 o'clock position

R8 my Europe. Assmad Protestants upset about muh Großdeutschland need not reply

>supermen nord germaniums get their own state free from south german niggers
It's perfect, laddo.

stop posting this fucking mod

LIQQY IS ONLY FIT TO PRE-TRENCHES WARFARE

>Switzerland
>Slovenia
Less shit than the usual epic grossgerms but try again

get the sudetes. and free schleswig

Anyone got any fantasy games where Communism has done ok?

>Austistic Northerners
>Better than the glorious Alpine republic
Try again.

That's quite good actually.

Can you explain this to me now ??

please liberate the east arabs

>arabs
>communism

as if anyone outside of europe would fall for this cuckholdry

>Switzerland
>Not South German
Now tell me another one.

>HOI4 France
>First time playing HOI4 and I decided to play fucking France
>Do pretty well before the War starts, basically create Maginot Line across all my borders
>When the war finally comes, stay fairly strong
>A part of the Maginot Line is starting to lose so I take guys from the Belgium border thinking they can hold their own for at least a month
>Belgium gets pulled into the war and capitulates within a week
>Literally do exactly what the French did
>The Krauts steamroll Paris and I lose
I don't know if I'm actually retarded or not now

>literally admitting to wanting to be italian

>HOI4

stopped reading there

1x agree

>>HOI4
Stopped reading there

This is the true redpill. A Greater Prussia and Greater Austria together for the German volk under the wise leadership of Strasser.