I want to switch out every part of my engine with a new one because it's old, it's a 2002 Audi A6 Quattro 3.0 liter...

I want to switch out every part of my engine with a new one because it's old, it's a 2002 Audi A6 Quattro 3.0 liter, is there a way to a list of every part?

Just LS swap it.

I'm 18 and just got into cars, i got plenty of money, how do i do this?

Don't you have the owners manual?

Idk if you've ever had an Audi but the manual says to take it to the dealer for anything

Then get a car from a company that isn't run by jews

Kek (op)

If you just got into cars, rebuilding an audi engine is a bit much...

If you buy a new Audi I think it comes with a new engine.

Then take it to the dealer...

>im 18 i got plenty of money
From who? mommy?

Actually I have a part time job at walmart and I have 1k saved up asshole, but thanks

I don't even know what to say. You obviously have no idea what you're doing. I'd work on trying to understand how cars work and why attempting to "replace every part" of your engine is a terrible idea in every way. Or better yet just keep your hands off out of your engine bay and let the dealer do it before you destroy the poor thing.

>1k saved up
>plenty of money

Okay troll

>1k saved up
>how do i LS swap?
Anything you want to do, you're not going to be able to afford whatsoever.

Keep saving kid, and enjoy the Audi. You only have to worry when it starts making weird noises or breaks down.

(Op) i worked at a concrete place since early summer, mom died years ago, dad's been in jail, nobody's helped me with anything

(Op) it wasn't me that said 1k

how much do you have then? what specifically are you trying to replace anyways?

plenty, and I want to replace every part in the engine

Says the same in the e9x manual.

>has $1k saved up
>drives an audi
lmao

>want to replace every part in the engine
get a new engine then and swap it

no but seriously, you do NOT need nor want to replace every wear part in an engine, especially an audi. go to an audi dealer you trust, one with a mechanic who knows the cars and doesn't just follow the instructions from the service manuals. Ask them to make the car futureproof as in change parts that are known to fail after long mileage or time. Ask them what those parts would be and come back here with that list so we can make sure they dont want to fuck you over. I have no idea about audis except for the bodywork since i mostly unfuck people cars that had an accident but as far as i know audi engines are a bitch to work on. it would be cheaper to swap a low mileage engine in there instead of buying every single little part believe me

one last thing, if it ain't broke don't fix it. You might end up with more problems rather than less if the mechanic didn't quadruple check everything or worse if he isn't qualified for a full engine rebuild

(Op) i have more than 1k, another user got salty that he had 1k, not me

Alright man, I'll take it to the dealer and ask, the one i got it from knows most things I'm sure

What's so strange about this? Plenty of people drive cheap B5s and C5s.

OP, go to Rutracker and download ETKA and ELSA. Install them in a VM. They contain all the parts catalogues (ETKA) and all the repair manuals (ELSA).

I can tell you that 1k isn't gonna be enough to even get a full new set of pistons though. Then you need new valves (every part, right?) etc etc.
If the engine still runs fine and doesn't burn oil or coolant, I'd start by replacing the actual wear items accessible from the outside. Do the water pump, aux belt etc.

Forgot to mention this:
A DIY engine rebuild can be a logistical nightmare if you don't have a big garage and lots of space in general. You have to get the engine out, strip it, bring it to a machine shop to be re-bored and cleaned (no, you can't do that yourself unless you want to invest 20k+ into some machines you're never going to use) etc etc. You will also need a bunch of tools and it's almost impossible to foresee what exactly you'll need.

So, as someone who's been in your position, start small. Replace easy shit, progress to more complicated stuff and then you are in a position to judge whether you really want to take the engine out.

It's an A6

Thank you user

"B5" and "C5" are chassis codes, in this case the 1994-2001 A4 and 1997-2004 A6. The A4 is always on the B-platform, the A6 on the larger C-platform and the number is the platform's generation (1-4 were called the 80 and 100, respectively).
It's easier to refer to chassis codes when discussing Audis.

just switch the engine??

here again.
If you're really set on doing this, I suggest buying a junker engine on the cheap that has no cracks or holes but something like knackered bearings or so. Then you can take your time and rebuild that to perfection. When you're done you can just 1 for 1 swap it into your car. This way you get minimal downtime and stress.

Do make sure it's the exact same engine code though. Those VAG cars have a lot of very very similar but not quite identical engines and you never know if one that has the same specs but a different engine code will be an exact replacement for yours.