He's wasting his time on Veeky Forums instead of using it to learn something useful...

>He's wasting his time on Veeky Forums instead of using it to learn something useful, or at least keep his brain functioning properly

Why aren't you utilizing this website yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

faculty.atu.edu/mfinan/actuaries.htmlw
faculty.atu.edu/mfinan/actuaries.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>learning math.
>Achievement Unlocked!
>Waste of Fucking Time

Never used this site. I usually use bookzz.org to download textbooks I want to learn about.

t. Brainlet

delusional

My maths are good, my statistics is decent, and my economics (unfortunately) is on point. I really have no interest in science beyond the gains it can yield for my portfolio.

What are you trying to learn, user? I'm curious.

Thanks for sharing the site. I went ahead and downloaded the statistics book (very basic) and the economics books.

I'm a neet who has wasted thousands of hours on Veeky Forums but i just found the website and im going to learn starting tomorrow

>calculus
>algebra
Im in the hospital dying of laughter

explain

Those are baby maths. Its like reading a into to biology book and thinking you basically a doctor.

sorry normalfag not everyone is as smart as you. We can't all start learning advanced mathematics like you can without any base

>You must be 18 to post on this site

Retard

most employable maths:
econometrics, stats, algos

>He's wasting his time on Veeky Forums instead of using it to learn something useful, or at least keep his brain functioning properly
was the original point
but we all already learned this shit
so what is there to do other than wasting time on this site

i can do all of that math in my sleep. It's about as useless as tits on a bull.

t. STEM memer working as a wage cuck

>tomorrow

b-but i'm studying engineering mathematics

>econometrics
This. Metrics, time series forecasting, statistics. Definitely will make you live the good life.

Start today you lazy fuck

If you don't know algebra and calculus, learn them. Then move on to statistics. Also, learn economics and finance.

Honestly, the actuarial tests are pretty good for finance and statistics.
>faculty.atu.edu/mfinan/actuaries.htmlw

>learn things you'll never use

I'm at work right now

that's the plan, i am learning it

Statistics and economics are always useful.
You need algebra and calculus to understand them.
Finance is useful for pretty much anyone on Veeky Forums

I'm not telling you to look into women's studies, african american studies, religion, or art, which are useless at best and harmful at worst.

how do i get into this though

I am math retard so im going to start with the baby openstax math books then progress where?

Because i already know basic math and financing and my time is better spent shitposting and researching another inestment then brushing up on useless calculous...

If you're not good at math, work on your social skills.

If you want to be good at math, do algebra and calculus. You'll need basic calculus, or at least an understanding of it.

Then you can do probability and statistics, financial mathematics and derivative mathematics.

Linear algebra can be useful too, but you can live without it. Differential equations are not very useful.

I found resources for the algebra and calculus but what are good resources for financial mathematics and statistics and stuff?

The actuary exams test them well, and study guides can be found for free.
>faculty.atu.edu/mfinan/actuaries.html

The CFA exams probably test it too, and not so deeply. Otherwise, textbooks have that information. You can do econometrics instead of statistics.

>highest level book is calc 3

Why is your level of mathematical achievement literally below that of a first semester freshman?

just downloaded the precalc and statistics books lads, going to do some learning!

how to work on social skill

How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie. Take it to heart. Part of how you interact with people is just mindset and personality.

Practice practice practice. Go outside and talk to people. You never learn if you don't try and fail sometimes.

It also helps if you have a real hobby you can talk to people about. Even if it's just reading manga. Or cooking. Or gardening.

>Waste of Fucking Time

What is building advanced models to better predict option pricing.

What is that doesn't matter at all.