Would you rather have your favorite dead brand or model resurrected by modern GM or let it stay dead?

Would you rather have your favorite dead brand or model resurrected by modern GM or let it stay dead?

Geo.

>Favorite dead brand is probably Pontiac

So I mean if was gonna be revived it'd be by them anyways.

>My favorite ded model is the Fiero
Another cheap MR shitbox would be cool.

You mean my favorite dead brand or model unceremoniously dug up from the grave, mocked, set on fire, and rolled down the hill into a ditch?

Oldsmobile :D

>Bring back Geo
>They just sell the new Swift as a Metro

I'd be fine with this honestly.

I would like a two door Bronco with a removable roof, and fully electric. It could compete directly with the Wrangler, and have a huge advantage in power, torque, and efficiency.

I meant Blazer, lol.

Stay dead and take two more modern GM brands with it.

I don't need to ask myself the question, it was condemned to the only fate worse than death : GM then death.

and of course no pic because I'm litterally retarded

They need to resurrect Oldsmobile to make comfy barges again.
You do realize that Geos are just rebranded Toyotas and Suzukis, right?

>Wanna watch Oldsmobile be ordered to kill itself again?

This isn't just your father's Oldsmobile anymore. NOW IT'S YOUR OLDSMOBILE

>Hey kids you know your dad's neato Cutlass?
>Cuz that isn't what we're making today that's for fuckin sure!

Tfw all your favorite dead brands were killed by GM

I TOLD YOU I ORDERED A CUTLASS SUPREME

FUCK SHIT DICK ASSHOLE I HOPE SOMEBODY THROWS A GRAPEFRUIT AT YOUR DICK

GOD DAMN IT

I really wouldn't want them to ruin anything that was once good

this is the Corvette dash...it looks cartoonish and made by a middle schooler. those gauges, Christ

not to mention how overstyled the C7 is, be honest it looks like the fucking batmobile

hoping the C8 is MR and more subtle in a Ferrariesque way

>GM Lancia
no

lol anything under GM is doomed so Im fine with them staying dead

>FSO

sure why not

>pontiac
>in the hands of modern GM

on the one hand, there's some great potential, and we could even get a Fiero revival now that GM is experimenting with mid engined cars again.

but on the other hand, it would all be awful looking barely disguised rebrands, and we'd live to see Pontiac put out a """sport crossover"""

If the Aztek was indicative of Pontiac's future today, i'd rather they stayed dead

My first car was a Grand Prix so I have a soft spot for the Pontiac. I know it's not GM but I liked the Mercury brand, they had better names. I do prefer the American brands and it kinda sucks some of them are gone forever, even if they deserved it kinda

bring back unibrow headlights

This and no.

I want to see olds come back and produce a new 442 with a re-imagined styling based on the 1971 or 72 model year

>Trusting GM with reviving one of the brands they killed

>Pontiac
>Hummer
>Saturn
>Oldsmobile
>Saab
>Geo
>EV1 (not a brand, but another good thing GM killed like the clueless retards they were/are)
>Holden (wasn't their fault, but fuck them anyway)

I'd rather they just stay dead and new companies come into the fold

Almost all of them I don't miss anyway

Pontiac.

Maybe they could revive it as their "performance" brand like how Dodge is for FCA.

I'd like to see the Solstice specifically return.

>tfw you took time out of your life to make a "what if" modern lineup for Oldsmobile
God I miss Olds so much.

>EV1 (not a brand, but another good thing GM killed like the clueless retards they were/are)
No, the oil companies killed it. It was a threat to their industry,

Saturn, but let them free to be themselves for reals this time. GM killed them because they were.getting too good

>18238561
let is stay dead, gm a shit

>oldsmobile
>pontiac
>saturn
>saab
>holden pretty much dead
>almost killing opel
fuck gm tbqhwyf

Why live in the past when you can live today.