Words cannot express how mad it makes me when they put them on wires, without signs to boot

Words cannot express how mad it makes me when they put them on wires, without signs to boot

What?

Traffic lights belong on metal, like this, with signs in freeway font

You might actually have autism.
Not trying to insult you, just making sure you're aware of it in case you didn't know.

what lol

It could be worse.

>freeway font
user, i think there my be another problem

good lord that just looks terrible
is that pipeline functional or did they just run out of money and use parts from the recycling plant

Just hanging them from cables is vastly less expensive, even when you do a double-cable setup to keep them from swinging in the wind. The issue is that they don't handle ice buildup, so you'll generally only find them in Southern states.

Like?

I've seen a number of them in Oregon.

WHAT

Fun fact: the font used on road signs is called Highway Gothic and was developed to be readable from great distances.

Of course it's not functional
It's designed like that so it can withstand a hurricane

Are you triggered yet?

Only seen those in Wyoming

Thank you, gramps.

I found a good one for you

>can't afford poles

america is truly 4th world

this

Every fuckling stop light pole has a red light camera.

Fuck Florida.

I think that's just a license plate reader
I've always seen red light cameras placed on the side of the intersections

*In rural areas

their military spending by GDP and incarceration rates by % of population are also 4th world.

getting shot by their police is also 4th world.
their health care system is also 4th world

KEK

shit hole

Kek. Which third world shithole is this???

For many reasons yeah. Even Samsung can't launch phones with the good Exynos processors because the vastly outdated and crumbling 'murican infrastructure like the communication network can' t handle them.

Oh and there are MANY places where you just can't go or you'll get shot. But they blame it on the black community.