Hey Veeky Forums, I want to manga bomb my car like pic related

Hey Veeky Forums, I want to manga bomb my car like pic related.
>inb4 "ricer"
And I want to know if it will stay/how long it will stay.

My plan is to take the pages out of the book, use an adhesive spray to attach the pages to the car, then after those have dried, apply a couple of thick layers of clear coat.

Will this be something that stays? I don't mind giving it a little love every month or so but I don't want it to be a constant clusterfuck. Let me know.

No, it will look like shit and in 10 years you'll be wondering what the fuck you were ever thinking.

>Being so much of a weeb you need to put entire manga chapters slapped on the panels of your car

This is how you ruin a car.

serious question i hope you answer honestly, how old are you OP?

I'm not really looking for opinions on how it will look. The paint on the front fender is fucked already so I want to know what the best way to go about it. I'm a huge Death Note fan and got the idea from an episode of MCM.

So yeah, I just want to know if it will atay and how long it'll stay. Not really wanting to know how gay it is. I know it's gay.

I'm 19 and own a shitty car with a fucjed up front fender and wanting to do something creative with it. Already said I know it's gay. Just asking how I can make it stay the longest.

>wanting to do something creative with it
go to a junkyard and get a panel that does not match in color

None of you have answered my question. I did not ask "hey do you guys think this is cool?" I asked if the method I specified will last long enough to where I wouldn't have to fuck with it or spray over it more than say once a month.

Yeah much like I wouldn't give anyone advice on something that'd be bad, I'm not gonna give you anyhere either.

>Death Note

Get some taste while you're at it.

Then don't post? I posted asking for a quick word of advice. Not to ask for opinions on my taste in cartoons or cosmetic car modifications. Do you spend all of your free time posting in threads that you have no interest in?

>Do you spend all of your free time posting in threads that you have no interest in?
You spend all yours asking stupid shit on the internet?

Yes.

Op, it depends on the weather where you live and how much direct sunlight the panel will take.

Be careful to get all the edges (corners) of the pages that are on the back side of the fender stuck down well and good to prevent any moisture or whatnot getting behind them.

But depending on local weather conditions, if you use colour pages or black and white and how heavy/good you apply the clear - there's no reason to expect anything short term from this.

It may look gay, it may be stupid - but whatever man, its your car have fun. Veeky Forums is so angry.

>No reason to expect anything short term from this.

Meaning it should last awhile given I do it right?

Also I'm assuming black and white pages will fade over time

>Implying my car is going to last 10 more years

All ink will fade. Regardless of black white or colour.

And yes, providing you lay all the pages right, stick them all down right and seal it right - it should last you a while.

use the filthiest loli doujins you can find

Mangabombing on the outside doesn't last at all. Mangabombing on the inside, however, does. Bomb your dash.

Everyone does manga bombing nowadays. If you want to be more creative, use american capeshit comicbooks instead. Bonus points for finding cheap old boxes of comics on garage sales for that.

>Find cheap box of comics

>Plaster them on your car

>End up finding out from a comic book collector you plastered an action comics #1 on your car.

>Cry yourself to sleep.

Good clear coat has a shitload of UV protectant in it, but I don't think good clear coat comes in a spraycan.