/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Old Thread Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 9:00 PM ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
If you create an account during this period, you receive the following rewards:
4* CE: Beginning of the Journey
4* Servant: Saber Lily
6,000 FP, 10x 4* All EXP, 5x 3* All HP Fou, 5x 3* All ATK Fou and 30x Saint Quartz

>[66,666 Facebook likes, Gilgamesh rate up - Pt.2]
Campaign period: July 13, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 AM ~ July 20, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 AM UTC
If you log-in consecutively for the period mentioned above you'll get:
1st Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 3m QP
2nd Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 10k FP
3rd Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 10x 4* All EXP
4th Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 5x 3* All ATK Fou
5th Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 5x 3* All HP Fou
6th Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 5x Golden Fruits
7th Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 50x Mana Prisms

>[Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- The welfare 4* Servant is now available in the Shop, exchange the voucher you get in your giftbox for it.
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~13th.
- The Half-AP cost Campaign is in effect until July 20th.

>Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA

>Add yourself to the friendlist
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

wheeldecide.com/index.php?c1=5-Star CE&c2=5-Star Servant&c3=5-Star CE&c4=4-Star Servant&c5=4-Star CE&c6=4-Star Servant&c7=4-Star CE&c8=OG Cu&c9=Black Keys&c10=OG Cu&c11=Black Keys&c12=OG Cu&c13=Black Keys&c14=Sumanai&c15=Black Keys&c16=Saber Gilles&c17=Boudica&c18=Proto Cu&c19=Saber Gilles&c20=Boudica&c21=Proto Cu&c22=Saber Gilles&c23=Boudica&c24=Proto Cu&c25=Fat Caesar&c26=Fat Caesar&c27=Black Keys&c28=Black Keys&c29=Black Keys&c30=Black Keys&c31=Medusa&c32=Medea&c33=Medusa&c34=Medea&c35=Ushiwakamaru&c36=Alexander Shota&c37=Ushiwakamaru&c38=Alexander Shota&c39=Darius III&c40=Jing Ke&c41=Mephistopheles&c42=Darius III&c43=Jing Ke&c44=Mephistopheles&c45=Black Keys&c46=Black Keys&c47=Black Keys&c48=Black Keys&c49=Robin Hood&c50=Caster Cu&c51=Robin Hood&c52=Caster Cu&c53=Crystal CE&c54=Pendant CE&c55=Shinji CE&c56=Crystal CE&c57=Pendant CE&c58=Shinji CE&c59=Crystal CE&c60=Pendant CE&c61=Shinji CE&c62=Azoth Blade CE&c63=Dragonkin CE&c64=Tome CE&c65=Azoth Blade CE&c66=Dragonkin CE&c67=Tome CE&c68=Black Keys&c69=Black Keys&c70=Black Keys&c71=Black Keys&time=5
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

USHI

I want to cum inside BB

It is done.

do you guys put beginning of the journey in support setup

Please don't post such low-res stuff of my wife

Use this wheel

wheeldecide.com/index.php?c1=5-Star CE&c2=5-Star Servant&c3=5-Star CE&c4=4-Star Servant&c5=4-Star CE&c6=4-Star Servant&c7=4-Star CE&c8=OG Cu&c9=Black Keys&c10=OG Cu&c11=Black Keys&c12=OG Cu&c13=Black Keys&c14=Sumanai&c15=Black Keys&c16=Saber Gilles&c17=Boudica&c18=Proto Cu&c19=Saber Gilles&c20=Boudica&c21=Proto Cu&c22=Saber Gilles&c23=Boudica&c24=Proto Cu&c25=Fat Caesar&c26=Fat Caesar&c27=Black Keys&c28=Black Keys&c29=Black Keys&c30=Black Keys&c31=Medusa&c32=Medea&c33=Medusa&c34=Medea&c35=Ushiwakamaru&c36=Alexander Shota&c37=Ushiwakamaru&c38=Alexander Shota&c39=Darius III&c40=Jing Ke&c41=Mephistopheles&c42=Darius III&c43=Jing Ke&c44=Mephistopheles&c45=Black Keys&c46=Black Keys&c47=Black Keys&c48=Black Keys&c49=Robin Hood&c50=Caster Cu&c51=Robin Hood&c52=Caster Cu&c53=Crystal CE&c54=Pendant CE&c55=Shinji CE&c56=Crystal CE&c57=Pendant CE&c58=Shinji CE&c59=Crystal CE&c60=Pendant CE&c61=Shinji CE&c62=Azoth Blade CE&c63=Dragonkin CE&c64=Tome CE&c65=Azoth Blade CE&c66=Dragonkin CE&c67=Tome CE&c68=Black Keys&c69=Black Keys&c70=Black Keys&c71=Black Keys&time=5

Reminder that if you really want her, you will save EVERY SINGLE QUARTZ AND TICKET until April 2018.

I don't know what you mean, perhaps post more hires so I can find out?

How do I check the friendlist?

80% of that body is filled with penisworms

Don't forget to do a 10 roll today

I think someone's already calculated this before, but how many free rolls do you get per month on average? Not including apologems.

Oh you and your memes, user

How much time do I have to save up for my favorite girl? (Even though she's kinda not her but I'll take what I can get.)

>not recognizing BB and Blossom-sensei

VN babby confirmed

Why did you remove the Master Mission reminder?
Why did you remove the friendlist doc?
Why did you remove the last message about checking the schedule and droprates?

>implying they aren't going to release her early to drain everyone's wallets
so young, so naive

No, I just have it on someone in the backrow.

Limited 5* so not even on my radar. I MIGHT get one of the standard when trying to roll for a rate-up 4*, and I'm dropping cash on the paid G5s so I won't be an account with none at all, but limited 5* are like "Fuck it, I'm never going to get this."

Looking for friends with a decently leveled Saber Alter or Altera.

>tfw you only really like Tsukihime girls
>tfw you will never have the urge to buy quartz
It's a good feel. I can just play for fun and not expect anything. Even girl Shiki is free supposedly.

I mean, I agree to an extent. I would have 'preferred' to not know the twists regarding Solomon. But that doesn't take my experience away.
God fucking knows I can't ever play an Ace Attorney game without getting spoiled by /v/ beforehand. AA6 was honest to god the first time I somehow managed to avoid spoilers for the series in my whole time playing the series, but it doesn't mean I didn't enjoy the hell out of all the games (even the bad cases of 4, 5, and 2)
Sure, twists make moments a lot of fun.
But I don't think they really define an experience. The only times they do are for things like Shamalayan movies and such, which basically rely on surprise twists.

So in other words, you can't find it, because it didn't happen.
I wouldn't have said that, because I started FSN with the shitty Deen anime,
before moving onto the VN, then Zero, then UBW UFO, then Extra, then Extella, then HA,
then Fake, then Prisma, then Apocrypha summary, and now Fate/GO and Apocyrpha anime
Yea my order is dogshit, but I didn't start with Zero.

Why is jeanne so fucking easy to ascend to max

150 Quartz and 6 tickets so far. But I might loses some trying to get Saber Alter along the way

>maximum friends reached

Sorry, forgot to clean out the inactives.

Thank goodness you're mistaking them for someone else, right? Those bodies are filled with just data.

>WORMS in the op pic

Disguting

Sent

Ye I'd fill her with my data if you know what I mean

Hey, congrats. I did the same tonight.

There seem to be a lot of level 90 Jeannes now. Hunh. Well, hopefully mine still appeals as well. I was lucky enough to get a Formalcraft to put on her, so that's something at least.

>knowing everything
m8, the only thing people ever fucking spoil are the 'big twists'
They don't spoil anything else. You miss out on maybe 1% of revelations and such through people forcefully spoiling the big twists on you.
JPfags are desperate to prove their experience of GO is not only worth it, but justification for why the English version shouldn't exist. It's why there's a /fgog/ fag in every new /fgoalter/ thread that tries to spoil the big twists for people that haven't seen them yet, because you fags are butthurt about people experiencing the story in a more convenient way but later.
Get over it. Move on. No one is sitting here and arguing with you that say, Zero is better than FSN, or that the anime experience is superior to VN, you're just being butthurt about people experiencing something later on than you.

Don't know they are only Sakuras in body and nothing else
at least these are worms free

Remember when we just started and had comfy threads?

DANCING WITH JEANNU ALTER

Just sent, i'm the guy with a level 70waver/artoria with kaleid. Both should be lvl 80 after i get the materials from Nerofest.

BB's body is superior to Sakura's. Larger chest, wider hips, no worms, better personality.

You should have known it would be a steady decline to /fgog/ quality, user.

This is Typemoon's kanban musume

Say nice things about her

Sakura is not BB.
The artists of the Fate series just have a horrible time with not drawing same face. The worst part is that they often give same face characters the same hair color.

>nerofest 1 shop doesnt have hearts of a foreign god
>nerofest 1 battles dont have it on its drop list either

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHERE THE FUCK DO THEY EVEN DROP REEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE WE DONT HAVE SHINJUKU OR THE UPDATED DAILY QUESTS WHICH ARE THE ONLY SOURCES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SPENDING 900 QUARTZ AND NOT ROLLING JEANNU ALTER

Giving Sakura very long hair was a great improvement, along with not letting the fashion disaster that is Takeuchi make her clothes

who are some good servants for kiyohime/elizabeth focused teams? i've got kiyohime, leonidas and herc for one but i'm not sure who i want for elizabeth past the requirement of lacking a dick.
also, any good reserve servants in general other than cu and his refusal to eat shit?

>They said that in the worst case scenario, we would still get the servants but there would be no event related to them. So it'd be pretty much like Gil right now
Oy vey, we couldn't get the prisma license from those schmucks at Sentai, we're so sorry goyim. Why don't you take this chance to roll for 4* kuro during this special NA-only rate up?

Yeah. It's too bad Reddit joined in and started stealing codes meant to help anons start out in order to sell them and then pay us back by shitposting here. For a couple days, it kind of felt like a younger Veeky Forums.

>mfw I was lied to
>I won't be able to get my Altera to level 90

What tehf uck man

BB is Mooncell Sakura, and Mooncell Sakura is based on Sakura Matou. Their body is the same.

Farm the hell out of Friday's daily user. It's your only hope.

Sent. She's level 50, but I'm so damn close to ascension. Fucking teeth, man

You get 3 as a reward for one of the event quests, but that's it.

Except the worms are non-existent

>One of my waifus fall in battle
>Based Cu jumps in and avenges them every time

Who's the one Servant you can always rely on?

But aren't friday dailies

>5 ap -> tooths
>10ap -> golem testicles
>15 ap -> serpent eyes

If anyone is looking for another lvl 70 Jannu support my friend code is 397,145,734

The rest of my support list is kind of sparse atm, I'm saving for Jalter and Jack.

I really want Leonidas to choke me with his thighs and since I never got Cu Chulainn to show up I've been needing a Lancer. Decided to level and ascend Leonidas up, try him out on the next Septem story node and BAM.
Leonidas fight out of nowhere. Is this fate?
Should I keep leveling him, and his his extra skill interlude in the game yet? Also his thighs are still great, I like the art.

I did say giveaways you dumbass, Kuro is coming yes or yes, whether there's a story behind her or she just shows up in the giftbox.

i want to touch her eyebrows

holy fuck, just started watching the first fate anime, and it is so good. Why is it called "Zero" and not "one"?

Cu fucks your waifu after battle.

Sentai is usually pretty cooperative with this stuff.
I imagine they'll just ask for a bit of advertising on twitter / facebook for the series on crunchyroll / hulu, and if they're partnered for the movie translation they'll just ask for advertising for the inevitable NA release.

My servant and 2nd archives is now completely full of gold EXP, is it time to farm QP or start farming mana prisms? I have like 21,000,000 QP right now.

>friday dailies
>serpent eyes
you're funny, user
5AP is dragon teeth, 10AP is chaos claws, and 15AP is a random choice between reverse scales & demon hearts

Here
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
I'm gonna make an early thread next time because other anons can't wait for page tenth to make a new one, lel.

For me, it's Red Man. He often solos or duos with Waver whatever is left.

dont take the bait guys

>mfw I need 5 for Gil

>People saving up instead of rolling for essences for special summons.

Cu is probably fucking your waifu once the battle is done user

Sakura Matou as an AI is based off the actual Sakura Matou. BB is a creation by Mooncell Sakura, same with Passionlip and Melt.

Caster Cu.

The cutest.

tell that to the one serpent eye I got nigga.

I know, I know, it's not the original anime, but I prefer the updated look of the remake. I know some people give a fuck about that shit, but I honestly would rather just have the best looking story. It's pretty cool that an anime could actually make a fun game.

Spartacus

Not if he doesn't want to commit suicide yet again he ain't.

nonononono user
Right now we're on Wednesday dailies
Thursday dailies are phoenix feathers and claws
Friday are hearts, reverse scales, octogems, and jewels.

... BB was literally created by the Extra universe's version of Sakura Matou to house part of her personality. She does not have the same face, body and hair as Sakura because the artists are bad at drawing unique faces, she looks that way because she's supposed to. What is wrong with you?

Because you when you start counting you start at zero, pleb

Old uncle vlad manages to get the job done for me in most cases and when he does bite the dust Jeanne swoops in and carries the rest of the mission

Fug

stop baiting retard

god bless his smile

YES.
FINALLY.
How's this roll? Got Tamamo Cat on my tutorial roll as well. Should I grab Heracles or Emiya with my free ticket?

They actually have the same three sizes.

what the fuck are you talking about? I'm baiting because I don't want to watch an anime from a fucking decade ago? get real, moron.

Strangely enough, Lancelot. Despite being a squishy berserker he always cleans up when he rolls in. I hope his Saber Version is good.

>Guts
>revive
>Kill cuck master
>Mana transfer with cuck's waifu to stay around.

>one more fucking jannufag
>boudica
Reroll

Stop being retarded

>no waver

user.......

It's good but please don't tell me you've been rerolling for two weeks.

>Ignoring common sense just because you didn't read the official statement yourself

If someone has the link to them OFFICIALLY SAYING that we may get US only heroes due them being unable to acquire licenses for several characters/events in the US then please share it so this retard and others like him will shut up.

The characters they probably won't be able to use are likely ones from join game development collaborations without paying a certain fee over here and those kinds of things can break down in negotiations.

Someone else mentioned the event licensing part that I don't remember well from that statement, I don't know much about the FGO events so I don't know what they had going on with that.

Which 5Star is needed now anyways?

he's an excellent servant if you're gonna focus on him supporting berserkers/mad enhancement users like saber gilles (but gilles is kind of shit? i don't know.) i'm happy with him and i swapped out my liz once he got leveled enough. he's doing a good job, but his job is also beefing herc so depending on your team your results will vary.
what will not vary is the quality of his body and his thighs. you have a good eye for the finer things in life. thank you for appreciating them as well.

>No Waver
>Not even a 5* CE

>ones from join game development collaborations

Oh, so literally none. Fuck off now