What do you guys think about the 2nd gen Lexus GS300?

What do you guys think about the 2nd gen Lexus GS300?
Asking because its my first car and want to modify it
Currently its bone stock

I would say keep it stock and just maintain it. Not really a drivers car or a fun car. Its a good dd that is all.

Don't beaner it like that. Just drive it, it's your first car. Learn to maintain it.

Change the front ball joints asap

Swap a 2jzgte in when you can afford to.

you won't be the first tor the last to modify it. Sure it wasn't made to be a drivers car but you can change that if you have the money, time, patience and knowledge.

Don't bother until you get another car and have the money to do so

I don't get why he shouldn't do a few mods? It's his first car. Lower it on springs, one brand will put it very low, buy used "fake" wheels, and a nice sound system. That's all less than 1k and you can do it over time while fixing any issues that come up.

Because look at what OP thinks a "cool" one looks like. We're trying to save him embarrassing memories.

and some money too.

as others have said, he wants to spic up his car. are you a spic too or what?

He probably is just the average american, who is half a spic anyway

Well, another thread is now doomed. I hope you're proud, user who wants (You)s.

theyre cool for vip builds

dont pay any mind to most of Veeky Forums theyre retarded benchracers with no taste

found the triggered /pol/cuck

I just want to keep this stuff off Veeky Forums m8. Look at the state of this dump.

there is this place called red-dit

I've owned a GS and many other Lexii, let me tell ya don't bother

Good car for DD or turning into show car but its not a good base for heavy engine mods/performance mods

There's also multiple boards for you called /bant/, /int/, and /pol/.

Veeky Forums as a whole is for shitposting

>GS
You fucked up. Buy an IS next time.

You seem to have misread the rules. Have the mods become too lax on GR3? Maybe. But a small board like Veeky Forums doesn't deserve to be filled to the brim with shit. GR3 and GR6.

You are correct but look at it this way. Op bought a sub $3000k car, that is pretty old, and in god knows what condition, and its his first car to boot. What make you think he has even one of your posted requirements. Even if he did its his first car he will soon learn the hassle of truly maintaining a vehicle and either learn to love it and take care of it or hate it and treat it like an appliance.That if he doesnt curb it first and have to dish out money for all the issue he might create whhile driving it.

>rules

those are mere recommendations

ewww found the poorfag or minority.

if that is yours that is a nice clean car. This is what OP should strive for at most.

>poorfag or minority.
thats just the average american

You're better off not engaging the trip. It's a character the poster has made up who is contrarian in every way. You'll see him shit on something one thread then praise it the next.

No, but I enjoyed doing mods to all my cars especially my first.
Pretty much what I said and not much different from his first picture. Let the kid enjoy his car.

anything is better than vanilla

>there is no way someone actually has different opinions than me

nice autism

>no faggot yellow headlights
>much more reasonable stance
>tires that fit the wheels
At the end of his time with it, GS400 actually had a pretty nice looking car.

Dont listen to this faggot OP. He crashed his stancefag car already

I refuse to believe there exists a person like 8newfagay with shit taste in literally everything. I refuse to believe that.

Lol it's had many looks

he crashed it when it was destanced lol

what do you like

if its landbarges and meme machines then no wonder you dont like me

Shit happens man

Can someone explain to me why dumbass spics insist on taking perfectly good hondas/lexuses/anything cheap they can get their dirty beaner hands on and stance the shit out of it and therefore ruin the car? And then turn around and demand a ridiculous pricetag for them?

it's an amerimutt phenomenon in general

basically people within gthe american borders are fucking stupid

not when vanilla is left out in the sun and turns rancid aka rice like the pic you posted.

its an American phenomenon thats huge world wide and popularized by Japan

huh

How it should look

>it's trash

yes

That's fucking disgusting

That car looks fucking retarded

yall niggas sawft

>posting literal dogshit taste unironically

just be urself user
t. gs300 owner

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

stance a make em dance

You can even tell a beaner owns this car because of the beaners/poorfags in the back

those are Japanese people in Japan

you are obsessed with hispanics, did you get cucked by one or what?

Because I think it's hilarious that they think stanced shitboxes actually look good when they don't. I also have yet to see one that isn't owned by a spic

try leaving the basement then, literally every flavour of amerimutts ike stance

Show me one nigger with a stanced car

are you fucking retarded?

Are you? It's a simple request since every american likes stance

why don't you google pictures of a stance meet in the south or in chicago???

holy fuck you people are so fucking dumb

>haha google it derp google derp derp
Please kill yourself

>haters are racist retards

wew

>dumb autists is having a meltdown again

do you even know how to use google you fucking retard?

literally the only race I havent seen in a stanced car here is Native American

thats because most native americans have been wiped out and they are into horses not cars

>stanced minivan
>nigger

Can we get a containment board specifically for newfagay's stupid fucking shitposts jesus christ just stop man

I agree, stanced bullshit has no place here

yeah a stanced minivan with 1000hp that serves as his daily to pick the kids up from school with

fucking haters cant deal with people having different opinions what the hell

take off tires and rims and your set.

gay pride parade or a woman's car?

Nah it's just another newfagay post, close though

someone who isnt as insecure as you

That literally looks like something a faggot would drive

so does literally every vehicle ever made

If you honesty can't see why that car looks gay as fuck you are hopeless. In fact don't reproduce ever.

Nice s2k, but too low for my taste

Kek'd

by lexus yes.

liking lexus. that is how i know you are poor, your probably a minority too. if you knew anything about cars apart from the peasant vehicles you keep posting you would know any 1000hp car is a bitch to drive physically and reliably not to mention its a waste on a stanced car they cant even go fast. When you make as much as i do and have the skills to correctly operate a vehicle like myself then i will consider your opinions, as of now you are just a mere child in the presence of a man.

doesnt look gay to me because its a car

maybe if you hopped in the drivers seat itd look "gay as fuck"

stupid Chinnese people they have the sterring on the wrong side lol. the driver is cute whats her name i like them with short hair. i prefer my womens skin lighter though but i wont complain

lol even if you werent larping I wouldnt give a shit about some person such as yourself

just for you

yes you would because you know i am superior to you in every manner your puny brain can conceive.

that is not her i refuse to believe this you sir are a liar why are you so mean. i want sauce on the girl

its on bags so it goes higher

nah

forgot to add clearly photo shopped

>!t8NEWFAGAY
give me sauce dude now

give me chicken tendies

>!t8NEWFAGAY
come back we need to keep baiting each other im bored we were having a pretty good run these past posts come on man dont leave me hanging.

>stanced car
>minority
>old navy outfit
Yep, everything checks out

>japanese people are minorities in japan

as usual the amermutt embarasses itself

lol these niggas tripping

i will remember this man now i have to go find more people to bait you dumb ass i hate starting anew. maybe we shall see each other again in another thread i will monitor this one just in case you come back. bye friend. anybody else wants to bait with me?

hey you are back so what do you think about the new kia stinger?

figured Id post that before someone calls it a gay car for being pink lol

shame I have only so many Aristos

yeah aristos are cool what do you think about the new arisot.

thanks for the sauce buddy told you it was a she.

i am not black buddy. so i cant trip

i think this thread has been abandoned by the op and everybody else