Whenever I post pictures of my car online I block out the liscensce place...

Whenever I post pictures of my car online I block out the liscensce place, because nobody is supposed to be able to see that right?

>ICE COLD AC!!!!!!!!

TITLE IN HAND
like that's a selling point

it means you didn't steal it and aren't selling your ex's/kid's shit without their permission

people like to know if you're not a crook

Where do you live where that's an issue

Unless you are doing something potential illegal. There is literally no reason to cover it up except for the select few who do have access to use it.

Be happy that Bill Clinton fucked up and easily signed such safe features into law.

I thought people did that to prove that they were white?

Hahahahahha yeah, when I ring up anyone here in the NL and the dude has an Arabic accent. I say I dialed the wrong number and hang up.

Only thing a civilian can do with a licence plate is look up basic specs about the car, and the date it was first ensured. No personal stuff

Places outside your sheltered TV show white suburb.

>being poor

>live in country where license plate will allow you to look up owners name, and just about everyones name, phone and adress is available for free online
>still shows license plate because who gives a fuck

>still shows license plate because who gives a fuck

Are the people on Veeky Forums any worse than anonymous people that see you on the road?

Exactly - anyone who sees my car at any time could do it... sure, phishing and identity theft is quite a lot bigger on the internet, but with security for online purchases and such becoming better as we go there isn't all that much you can do with just a name, phone and address

>Live in rural white suburb
>Have to travel to shitty city to buy anything
You can live peacefully and still not be sheltered, user

>be me
>be a 25 yr old basketball american from a middle class family
>sound "white" (i hate that term but its the best way to put it for you fags)
>Have sold and purchased cars/car parts on craigslist

Pretty much when I have spoken to people over the phone they assume Im white till the minute they meet me. I've been told multiple times "oh I thought you were white" from both black and white dudes. I dont take it as an insult or compliment.

The real world.

Perhaps the most important thing to do when selling a car is to block out the license plate, because with those few numbers anyone can decode your name, address, birthday, social security and credit card numbers, family members, and overseas possessions.

Yo, perfect inverse here. 25, white as white can be, over the phone people think I'm black. No fucking clue how

Wow... Didn't know that. Definitely blocking out my license plate from now on.

People think its stupid, but I think its best damn way of determining whether Ill be robbed and killed on the side of the road or not.

> Not using Microsoft Paint to black out plate.

What kind of failure are you?

I still don't want some fucks on 4chins knowing my name