youtube.com/watch?v=RABtkXo9H58
youtube.com/watch?v=bA7jc0iouL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sonya is your waifu

I want to lick Delthea's nipples!

4th for doot

This guy hates me.

I want to rest on Sonya's lap

the only reason they added this ta breaker skill is so people can't cheese infernal

literally every ghb will have 1 more with that skill from now on along with the sweep skills to fuck over distant counters

youtube.com/watch?v=RABtkXo9H58
youtube.com/watch?v=bA7jc0iouL8

And Claude also.

BIG TIDDIE MAGES FOR MANA STORAGE

Will these banners cause a civil war between mommyfags and lolifags?

>remove her appeal
you literally made her three times shittier.

How yummy is her cunny?

Sonya is THICC in heroes

That should be the next gauntlet

Will the dragon meta ever come back or will Sonya always be preferable to Julia?

>not saving up for Dark Dire Thunder

Lex and young Oifaye need a plan of action

>imoutos x onee-chans gauntlet

Lex when?

Does Niles want +RES -hp or +spd -HP? My brain tells me +res, the "I know how fire emblem works" in me says speed. What do you guys think?

Reminder that the new Cancel Affinity skill only works agains Triangle Adept and Gem Weapons, it does not negate the weapon triangle altogether.

They need to release Slaying weapons on a 4* or even a 3* unit to make up for the fact they're a direct upgrade from Killer, but they're not that bad otherwise.
Eldigan has Mystletainn which is a 16mt killer weapon, so Prf will always win.

She was always thicc though

Luckily their plan is use water Generals!
You mean the tome he never has?
Thoron will be his weapon.
But the game will be dead before he makes it in.

Award for the most stupid design

People will always find ways to cheese content.
Breaker skills didn't go away.

Isn't that the messenger guy who appears in chapter 2, for an example?

Why is Lex suicidal?

She wasn't a match for Mathilda in bust, but in Heroes I think she might actually overtake Camilla.

The axe is possessed, he's trying to stop it

>a better version of killer bow
>tfw they will add a better version of brave weapons
Brute force is everything.

How salty is /feg/ over cancel affinity? Serenes seems salty.

>mfw power creep this soon and obvious
>mfw they think all that effective against cavalry will stop the cock

Red Horse Brave tome and Green Horse Brave tome when? I want a full team of multi-colored Reinhardts to absolutely trivialize the game until they release a skill that reverses attack order which completely counters brave weapons.

Superior Echoes tiddie mage where

Yes Palmark or whatever his name was.
Hey it's Arden, he's arrived to help us escape!

I think they're equivalent in Echoes. I can't see much a difference in their portraits, and Sonya's concept art is pretty busty.

Literally who cares. It's an incredibly niche skill that nobody asked for.

She's not from echoes though, but Cipher.

GHB i hope but i guess not

we don't even know her stats yet

if you want him to take on mages, why -hp instead of -def? I think both are fine, even +atk could be decent as he reaches 41 atk if you give him the slaying bow, so you can dent things outside special procs. +res or +spd with sonya's skill would be awesome too

It might simply be due to how Mathilda's armor acts as a push up bra I admit, but in Heroes it's clearly a huge difference even though Mathilda still has her push up bra. The sheer difference in volume is impossible to deny in this case.

Screw the passive, the blatant power creep in the new killer weapons is what scares me

What I like is how they hiked Sonya's dress higher so more of her leg and hip is out. Also, I think they might've messed up her dress; it looks like it only has one slit, instead of two.

So we escape to this situation in New Baldo country.

Dragon meta is back with Delthea able to buff dragons.

More Generals

>Mfw its a bait banner
>Mfw CYL will have a rate up of 5%
>Mfw they are broken units
>Mfw rolling for sonya anyway

>2 new banners full of more units
>STILL have yet to add a fucking new flyer or armor unit
This shit variety is shit desu

What's the blue varrient of henry? I recently got boey and now that I found out he has the same def stats as henry I'm gonna make a grey hell team.

If no art shows the other side you'll never know. Either way I don't know if it's a coincidence or if it's to battle FGO's titties and ass, but I'm almost tempted to roll even knowing I can do it later on a new focus and should save for CYL in case Lyn gets a Sonya treatment.

same but Mathilda

I run dc emerald Camilla and I'm fucking mad.

I'd lean towards +spd because otherwise buffed Ninos will double him.

>have 330 orbs but know deep down that I will won't get her because I've literally never rolled a 5* green

I think they actually said they wanted to add Cipher characters, so a distinct possibility.

>new units
>they're all infantry again
>new GHB
>it's a cav again

same but both of these
RIP orbs

CYL banner will be fucking shit anyway
>4 fucking reds
good luck getting that one unit you want and not having the other 3 cuck you

HIDE THEM

Better killer weapons doesn't do as much damage as CA completely shitting on some unit's niche.

Robin

Thanks for giving me all these orbs and not a single unit worth rolling for. I guess I can save for Halloween now.

Except they needed to be power crept because they were so bad any unit that came with a killer sword was automatic "inherit a different weapon" tier and the only killer bow unit was also the worst archer in the game.

>Berkut
>Mathilda
>Clive

Damit ISIS enough with the blue cavs already

Clair was good for hit n run but stat wise it's hard to beat Cordelia who is already near perfect unless some bullshit 36/36 comes along and Cherche already reins supreme as sheer attack and physical tank. And wouldn't Aversa be the next flying tome anyways? That's a GHB.

It seems pretty blatant on the attack art, but maybe the damaged art will show it

Any other options? He's too mainstream for me to care.

what do i do with a +atk/-hp soft boy
is he just hp+5 fodder for my healer lucina

Randomizer?

trips of truth
I just know I'll get cucked out of Ike by Roy or Lucina

>+5HP fodder
wat

Hey it's Byron.

Well even if it's changed, it's not that bad given the upgrades she already received. Ursula got changed quite a bit too, but for all the shit about her face, I'd still say it's a huge upgrade especially with the ZR.

Chrom is trash and aether fodder

Who actually wants to forfeit their regular B skills and use this Cancel Affinity skill?

I can think of Reinhardt but it only improves his matchup against Cecilia, his hardest counters Julia and Fae still fuck him up. Bridelia, Klein, Jeorge and other good archers don't want to give up Desperation for it. Maybe Falchion users want it in order to not get countered by TA Nowi, but then she'll just run standard Fury+Swordbreaker and do the same thing. A non +Spd Kagero might want to run it. Anyone else?

Come to think about it, most units who use TA+Raven combo are pretty shit units who need it in order to actually kill some people. These units are rare with maybe the exception of Cecilia and do you really want to give up a B slot in order to maybe counter some shit units that you will only see every once in a blue moon? Not to mention the fact that it is locked behind a 5* unit in the first place so you have to get lucky to summon Mathilda first so it's not like Cancel Affinity units will be a common sight. I honestly think this is just overreacting like the one that happened when Panic Ploy was first revealed.

Don't forget /ourboy/

seliph's a skill is hp+5
i want to put hp+5 on my healer masked lucina for more health

That would be too coincidental.
Byron talks a lot.
Too much.

Why would Klein and Jeorge want Desperation? I think Jeorge does better with Firesweep than he does with his prf bow desu

Why not give her a real A skill so she can actually kill things?

+5 HP is a great skill for reciprocal aid boots, especially on top of the HP Seal

Implaying they won't get reclassed like any seasonal banner

Lyn will be a fucking Cavelier archer screen cap this

Triangle adapt can't be run on colorless right? what makes people think the anti triangle adapt will be?

Even to his son.

because i have other units for that

Thanks for saving us from Byron Arden!

The thing is Julia and Fae are 2 movement, making them easy to deal with your other heroes. Cecilia, not so much.

Hard to believe these people are siblings.
At least I think they are.

Who the hell even wants Aether?

It's a B skill Triangle is an A skill

Go for Odin then

They can pretend

And now Levin leaves me.

because colourless doesnt have a WTA, but has a WTD to raven tomes?

Colourless can run triangle adept, but it has no positive effect because there's no triangle advantage to amplify, only a triangle disadvantage against raven tomes.
This new skill counters triangle adept, meaning every unit which has a triangle disadvantage will be able to use it against TA units which are advantaged vs them. This means archers can use it to nullify TA on raven tomes.

Why would you ever think the skill would simply 'not work' with colourless?

And his wife.

He's saying why wouldn't colorless be barred from the new skill if they already bar them from running TA. I still think they'd be able to run it because colorless are at least able to be disadvantaged by the weapon triangle

Mommys Assemble