I'm 19 and just want a cool looking car. The only cheap good looking cars I can find are Corvettes and 300's...

I'm 19 and just want a cool looking car. The only cheap good looking cars I can find are Corvettes and 300's. People tell me to just get a 2000's sedan, but I'm not getting a car because I need it. I just carpool from home to work.

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/t/timevalueofmoney.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I'm not getting a car because I need it
investopedia.com/terms/t/timevalueofmoney.asp

Save that shit nibba

boxster.

>timevalueofmoney.asp
The cars are appreciating faster than the rate of inflation.

What is cheap to you? I think BMW Z3s are a hidden value right now.

You don't understand the feels of not having a car. I'm against consumerism, but I feel like a kid because EVERYONE I know has a car. I just ride my bike around. My mom let me borrow her car for 2 weeks while she was on vacation and I didn't even use half a tank in that time. Pic related

What do you do in life you have to save on every occasion? Shit's boring

Anything beyond 8 grand is expensive to me

You'll regret wasting your money on something this useless to your life

I know youre goig to do it anyway but dont forget that people warned you. It's a good lesson in money management

What car do you drive? If it costs more than a grand you're wasting money

The thing is nobody I know regretted buying a car.

Do it.

Thing is, i actually need a car to perform my job and tow boats, and a dependable one at that, so a $1k shitbox isnt going to cut it. But your attempt at "gotcha" was cute.

But you will because you already admitted you dont need it and are just buying it to fit in. Have fun paying monthly insurance premiums, gas, repair bills all to feel good about yourself. That feeling will subside and you'll be left feeling like a retard.

I've bought stupidly over powered things that would try to kill you on the way to doing something stupid.
You probably got lucky.
Stay that way. :)

So you have a 100,000k Platinum F-150 because you "need it". If you have anything else than a stock single cab truck with a towing package you're a hypocrite shit.

I make $1500 a month here in IL I could just buy a cheap Camry. I don't know how much a $8000 '75 Corvette with 52K miles will last me or break down. I'm not a angsty driver so I don't plan on maxing it's low HP.
Those do look sweet for the price

Nobody is clamping your MAZ,

I would recommend buying a C4 Corvette instead. More fun to drive, much more modern and aren't like classic cars and actually work. Get a manual and you're guaranteed that it will appreciate. Also with your budget the C4 you can get will be much nicer than the equally strangled C3 you could buy with that.

>driving a classic corvette as a daily driver

Kill yourself desu

>tfw can't find an 850R under 300,000 km
>tfw I'll never get to drive the dream

t. boomer

>tfw can't find an 850R under 300,000 km

why does this matter if they're in good shape? They'll last, they're Volvos

I have a base Tacoma but you can still suck my dick, faggot.

Also overbuying is not the same as buying when you dont need to at all. Something like heated seats isnt the same as buying an entire car. Kill yourself.

You could have a bit older base Tacoma.

Stop posting please

Refresh the spreadsheet tracking all of it

No, because i performed a cost/benefit analysis and determined the warranty would save me on maintenance in the long run.

Still not comparable to buying a car when you dont even need one in the first place. Just fuck off idiot.

If you want a Corvette get a C4

You'll need a stick to keep the fans away.

If you're gonna blow money just because, why not a motorcycle?

>▶
IL

what

I live in IL, so no motos in the winter

>cool looking car

Get one of these boi

Used MC and snowmobile

>Panther body anything
You really didn't even read the post, did ya?

>not building a dirt cheap race car to scare everyone with

Its like you hate fun user.

>dirt cheap
>race care
wat

Maybe not the best pic, but rednecks can throw some shit together for next to nothing.

get a wrx wagon

>buy cheap car with sturdy engine
>find ebay turbo
Cheap fasts.
Not super beefy or reliable but still enough fun to be had

I dont think you know what the term racecar means

>car to perform my job and tow boats, and a dependable one at that
Which can be done with a $1000 shitbox. You have now been outed as a hypocritical idiot and your opinion is worthless in this thread. Try again next time, champ.

>wants a cool car

>posts god-tier sedan

If you're getting a car purely for looks, you're getting it to appease normies. Normies see a panther body and they think either "cops" or "time to go to church."

Find a decent BMW compact, that'll have a bit of cred.

Why not a 240z OP?

It’s a rwd V8 and a fantastic car

It also looks badass

Nothing better than that m8

That’s not exactly a viable DD

It's as viable as a bike.

>repair bills
just don’t buy a heap of shit because you think you know what you’re doing and you won’t need to pay repairs

Yeah but bikes are street legal.

Also good luck with those rear tires on the buggy on pavement

Miata Is Always The Answer.

>mfw not buying the show finisher's Camaro in the 2016 election.

>Buy late 80's sports car
>Have to get a second job
I hate myself but I love the car

Well, it actually is, because your daily driving most likely consists of transporting you and maybe three bags of groceries 20-50 miles.

>b-but WET
Zip tie on some plastic bodywork. or use plywood. Windshield should also be easy.