/hg/ - Halo General

Jesus falls for the third time Edition

>The Halo Wars 2 Icons of War DLC pack is available now for $9.99 or as a free download for season pass owners
- two new leaders, Commander Jerome and The Arbiter, each with their own unique playstyles, units, and abilities
- New blitz cards available exclusively to Jerome and Arbiter
- six achievements for 60 gamerscore

>Latest Halo Community Update:
halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/tank-drops-travel-plans

>Spartan Company:
halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halo general

>Important Halo Links and Notes (under reconstruction)
pastebin.com/DpwtNzmu

>Looking for custom games/campaign co-op players/matchmaking squad
halolfg.com
halocustoms.com
halolobbies.com

>Xbox One clips and screenshots
xboxdvr.com/

Previous Thread (Knocked off by the Love Live shitposter again along with several other generals. Mods, please do something)

Other urls found in this thread:

xboxdvr.com/gamer/THE ONE BIG RED/video/33982701
twitter.com/TheSolemnOne/status/885118670330109953
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdTxDqLcF2H6-_kvNaKSyf2VUpEFiMlY_NBGgxZLOt1S7Qgxw/viewform?c=0&w=1&includes_info_params=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How many threads was the guy up to again?

I heard 20

>/hg/ slows to a grind in late spring/early summer, yet can't seem to die
>/hg/ gets more activity and becomes the busiest in months, yet dies anyway over and over again due to exterior forces
ASCENDED POETRY

Just checked the love live general. There are a lot of complaints there. Seems several other threads were also deleted. We're in good company.

What can be done about this?

Honestly thinking of apllying for a Janitorship to help out. What can Jannies do that mods can't?

Or... I guess I have it the other way around

An outright ban on anime
All weebs and otaku's sent to internment camps for reeducation/disposal

This

Literally this.
If it's somewhat related like a oic from halo legends or something, then fine, but animeposting otherwise needs to go

Fucking anime

>yesterday night in a nutshell
xboxdvr.com/gamer/THE ONE BIG RED/video/33982701

>when the car hits at the very end

Kek

twitter.com/TheSolemnOne/status/885118670330109953

The voice of the Librarian is dead.
You know the drill.

F

F

>complaining about anime on an anime website

Obviously an "outright ban" is extreme, but when you have some faggot mass spamming anime and killing off multiple generals, something needs to be done.
Veeky Forums is for the purpose of video games. If you want to needlessly post unrelated anime outside of just reaction pics, do it on /a/. Period.

This

That's the work of one faggot. If we banned all generals that were spammed by one guy, someone could spam /hg/ for example and finally let us die

The point is unnecessary anime posting should be and is bannable

Hasn't been an "anime" site for many, many years now kiddo.

I agree with unnecessary posts. My issue is when people start bitching about anime reaction images, which I recognize that you are not doing. So, I guess we're in agreement then.

See here Reaction imaves are fine. Anime spam is not

Yes. I was agreeing with you that spam is bad and reaction images are fine.

Not our problem. Blame the crazy Pakistan that doesn't even play the game who is making those threads.

We are half way through round 1.
The next phase of voting will be open for at least 24 hours from now.
However, the extra optional question at the end will only be available for one hour from right now.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdTxDqLcF2H6-_kvNaKSyf2VUpEFiMlY_NBGgxZLOt1S7Qgxw/viewform?c=0&w=1&includes_info_params=true

Nice argument. He's right though. Veeky Forums hasn't been a weeb site for a long time.

>unironically voting for Burial Mounds
>unironically voting for Terminal
>unironically voting for Backwash
>unironically voting for McLovin
Does /v/ have better halo taste than /hg/?
It might.

>Pick one to defend you from the other seven irl
The only ones who sound like they have some cojones and grown up are red and kai so...

>like half of those /hg/ anons that aren't relevant anymore

>Pick one to defend you from the other seven irl
The only ones who sound like they have some cojones and grown up are red and kai so...

Pretty sure Sigmund is licensed to carry and has several firearms. Seems like and obvious choice to me.

In what way. It seems more anime than anything

>muh guns
I think thinking more in terms of hand to hand combat

Nah. I'll take the guns

Guns win every time

>unironically voting for Burial Mounds
Coagulation is a good map but Burial mounds plays better because it's smaller

>unironically voting for Terminal
Against Headlong? I'd have more fun on Terminal tb2theh

Rest I agree with

I just said I was thinking in terms of actual fights, almost all of those could get guns apart from britbongs so why single out a single person?

because sigmund and friends

explain yourself touneyfag

Cool I'm glad the question has been removed, looks like some drama averted. Good job tournament user

Mistakes were made.

Considering restarting this one tomorrow.

>he didn't spend his childhood playing neutral flag on Option 1
Some Halo fan you are

Yeah. It's probably for the best.
Postpone it and do it tomorrow.
Give the mods some more time to deal with this Love Live shit.

WHEN IS THE NEXT RED V BLUE TOURNAMENT!
THAT WSS THE FIRST TIME I HAD FUN PLAYING HALO IN A LONG TIME REEEEEE!!!

Apparently August

>one hour from now
>it's already gone
noice
also, all the best maps in this phase are on the left side except zanzibar. Swap zanzibar to the left.

8 man teams arent big enough

now is the time to rotate members around. Who should switch?

It shouldn't nearly be as organized as before. More of "hey, we're having a game night in two weeks on this day. show up and we'll roll you a random team."

Veeky Forums here. Why aren't you starting your business or investing in cryptocurrency? Halos fun, but you are focusing on your socioeconomic status too right?

Because I'm a loser neet who enjoys playing this dead series now piss off.

August

Halo has brought me countless memories and laughs, and helped me make some great friends as well. But never use vidya as a distraction from your responsibilities. Trust me, you'd enjoy sitting back and running a couple games more after accomplishing something in real life.

>/hg/ dies from anime posting, the left finally has solid evidence of the Trump campaign trying to collude with Russia, and I find out I'm getting laid off due to mandatory cuts in workforce
Literally the worst day in over 3 years

>Trump campaign trying to collude with Russia
Fuck off, shill. Literally no evidence aside from what (((journalists))) fabricated.

>hey I know this lawyer who works for the russian government. She has dirt that can incriminate Hillary. This comes on behalf of the Russian government that wants to get your Dad elected. Want to meet?
>"I'd love that"
>brings along the campaign chairman who swore on national TV he had zero negotiations with Russians to try to hurt Clinton
That's collusion user. And lying.
Whether anything came of it or not is another story, but the campaign actively attempted at the very least to collude. This isn't even up for debate anymore.

Even CNN producers admit it's a lie.

It's pretty plainly attempted collusion. He knew or was led to believe she represented the Russian state and actively pursued it.
Dems got their evidence. It sucks, but they got it.

Take this shit back there

Obviously we now know the collusion happened. Everybody knows that. Dems got a big win today. Whatever, circlejerk about it on a relevant board.
End. Of. Story.

This.

Keep it clean in here.

Will the Chief kill Cortana in H6?

>This comes on behalf of the Russian government
That's the part that is completely false. She was an independent person.
Evidence of what? That two people met and spoke but nothing came of it? Republicans have for more evidence of Hillary&Co. doing much worse.

He was led to believe she represented the Russian government though.
It's like that show "To catch a predator". The little girl doesn't exist, but they still went there to fuck her. They are in the wrong. Donald Jr. tried to collude. Period. Facts are facts.

Lets move on.
See

user, let it go.
He clearly went there to work with Russia. That's who he was told she represented.

You don't have to fie on this hill. This won't stump Trumo, bit he lost today. He's still the president tomorrow. Fight another day.

See Fuck off back to your containment board

>Awakening the Nightmare edition made it to 288 posts before dying to spam
>Technical Difficulties edition made it to 111 posts before dying to spam
>Fucking WHY? Edition made it to 266 posts before dying to spam
How long before this general falls for the fourth time?

We are active enough now to self sustain under normal conditions.
Dying to Love Live is just a temporary formality

Is that 1v1 tourney still happening on friday or the reach customs?

Because businesses are a meme, they give you the illusion of control while you are giving a percentage of what you make away for no discernible reason. Besides to make bank on a business you have to A) capitalize on a new trend or B) take something that already exists and improve on it.

The latter option is nigh impossible in the modern world as you will either be bought-out or edged-out by competitors with considerably more money to throw at you.

As for option A, fidget spinners and drumpf hats will be over before you can truly capitalize on it, anything that gets memed into popularity has an immediate shelf-life and doesn't lend itself to prolonged sustainability.

Your only real option is to make a youtube channel and pray you don't land in the sea of bland, mediocre content.

Fuck off Grim, we aren't letting you drive a wedge between our friendships with your rigged tourneys again.

Then just don't make bland, mediocre content. (That means you mclovin)

You don't have to innovate at all in buisness. If you're a financial insuramce agent you can make upwars of 70k and if you do well enough and climb the latter you can make partner which can pay close to a million of you stay at it.

Not sure.
1v1 was announced first but it seemed a bit short notice for people. A lot wanted to practice.

>If you're a financial insurance agent
>if you are reasonably well trained in this regulated field

'Having a job that pays well' is like the least helpful business advice ever.

>tfw not autistic enough to be recognized as Sigmund & Friends

So, what's happening Friday? Are we doing Reach night or Tourney?

What does this prove? You've contributed nothing to the thread or Internet as a whole. Please stop being so negative.

Next post is voltage

No I'm not.

>didn't even get namedropped
>still on the list
Autism.

I love eating african bepis

VOL7AGE is a gayboi who licks pucci
Walls pucci, to be exact

Dog has a cute voice! Cute!

I wish I knew. The general consensus seems to be reach customs if anything

Are you implying it's difficult to become an insurance agent?

>just started installing GTA IV on PC
>noticed how it is only 13.6 GB
>meanwhile halo 5 currently sits at 97.8 GB

For comparisons sake, Halo 5 currently takes up more space than MCC and Halo Wars 2 combined.

Why the fuck is halo 5's filesize so large?

HD textures.
Expect games to get bigger and bigger.

F
Damn

Damn, not here

Probably

Wrong

The game has multiple languages of uncompressed voice files, for starters. Lots of duplicate files in that armor variants are saved as entirely sperate models instead of just different textures being applied to the same model. Lots of unused things in the files as well.

Uncompressed audio was a mistake desu

>tfw every time someone downloads Halo 5: Forge I have to tell them to delete the language folder other than english because the rest takes up a little over 20 gigs