Well Veeky Forums the new Vantage configurator is live, and it's pretty extensive...

Well Veeky Forums the new Vantage configurator is live, and it's pretty extensive. I'm interested to see how classy or classless you'd made yours. I went for subdued, plus way too much carbon fiber

configurator.astonmartin.com/#/AM600

Other urls found in this thread:

configurator.astonmartin.com/#/configuration/AE/AM600/YoJIYAhYEGioUBAYODAQjDIB-LAp2BoQwBnQGDhYGAgYCCAQIBAYW1_BcDgoECgYYMAoIBpIeEAQoBgIaBgICAggKBBYCAhA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gorgeous

C L A S S Y
L
A
S
S
Y

It's overall a pretty ugly car imo. Hard to make it not look ostentatious.

It has Mercedes Benz interior. Nice!

so what. Aston Martin outsources almost everything to MB. At least, it looks good.

Superior

dat leather

I think I did a pretty good job
>configurator.astonmartin.com/#/configuration/AE/AM600/YoJIYAhYEGioUBAYODAQjDIB-LAp2BoQwBnQGDhYGAgYCCAQIBAYW1_BcDgoECgYYMAoIBpIeEAQoBgIaBgICAggKBBYCAhA

needs more dual tone leather and contrasting seatbelts.

>contrast
I prefer subtle color differences and single color leather

The red seat belts look like you went to pep boys for accessories after the Aston dealership.

Christ, why don't they add a few more fucking buttons to that center console while they're at it

the seatbelts match the contrast stitching and embroidered headrests.

Looks goofy

We’re you going for the “Southwest Airlines” interior?

You have the taste of a small child or a rapper. Not sure which.

lol the fuckin carbon fiber badge

this is the greatest configurator i've ever used

A lot better than those Ford parts.

What a nightmare of a front end, rip Aston Martin

BUY MY CAR

It actually looks good with a front plate
The design grows on you, I thought it was hideous initially but looking at it again it's got a certain elegance to it. It's not DB9-pretty but it's not ugly

Ill give it time, but I really feel like car companies are straying further from the light every day

>elegant
>big aggressive grille that looks like an afterthought

remember how we said cars of the future would be 90% grille
we were right

Yeah, those were my first thoughts too. I would rather get this car.

First I'm seeing of this thing but jesus christ they borked that shit up big time.

If I were in the market for a high-end sports car, I would spring for the Huracan honestly, it looks so much better.

A mid engined supercar is in a completely different category than a front engined GT

I'm willing to bet that the new aston has a smaller grill sq.in. wise than the older one