twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>doing falcosaur world quest on DH alt
>see some prot warrior pull 3 packs along with 2 patriarchs
>run up and do 2 eye beams in a row because head legendary
>everything dies
>he goes "jesus christ, you fuckin melted them"

I impressed someone today

i just want my enhance hands

The pepe spamming faggot is really starting to get on my nerves. Do your duty and send every one of this faggot's posts into the trashbin of Veeky Forums where it belongs.

We've been invaded by a turbo autist. It's time to fight back.

full collection jelly?

Guys why did Stormblood flop so hard?

>triggered by an amalgamation of pixels

If you buy another Legion copy for $50 bucks and don't play it, can you still use the character boost on your Bnet?

Because FFXIV is objectively a terrible fucking game with garbage-tier mechanics. WoW does literally everything better these days.

cheesing bad luck protection doesn't work when your past 3 legendaries have been allspec ones, right?

Doesn't every attack take two seconds?

>doing falcosaur world quest on SP main
>see some prot warrior pull 3 packs along with 2 patriarchs
>run up and dot them all up
>somehow get aggro
>die
>he goes "jesus christ, you fucking suck kys"

I love popsicles

more importantly, can you use the boost on a different wow account on the same bnet

youtube.com/watch?v=B1btODz3Zyk

9 days bros.

thats what I fucking said

>playing a server managed by an obese 8 year old
no ty

how do I get into mythic dungeon grinding? How should I start ? I'm ilvl 882 dps huntard

no you didnt

youtube.com/watch?v=j5JvHiBQ_ts

How can one man be so fucking based?

whats a good way to get relics for another artifact

>people don't auto leave clique guilds

explain

nethershards and change your loot spec when you use the relic tokens.

>5000 nethershards a relic

pls

i'm inside the clique :^) sucks to be you friendlessfag

>do black temple timewalking
>theres no mechanics on any fight

wow this really makes me wanna play a legacy server

former top 30 na mage LF clan on mal'ganis

>"people" incapable of making friends in an MMO

i havn't played this game in a while
what are some cool UI addons i can get nowadays?

find me an easier way to reliably get an 880+ relic. Ive gotten up to 905 from em.

Farm boxes/rares and hit invasions when they come up.

No it's the best way, but its still a pain in the ass when you only get ~2.5k from invasions

Do boxes actually give you a lot?

50 to 100 per box. and LF supplies, which gives you a few more and a chance for a lego on turn in.

Premier World of Warcraft Pro Raiding Guild.

Most difficult to execute/highest skill cap DPS specs aside from feral?

Why is Broken Shores so shitty bros? It has no character or charm unlike Tanaan and Timeless, there's no rare pets or drops, etc

survival

would you want me as your raid leader?

so I just chatted with a GM and she said that if you have an inactive copy of at least starter edition wow and upgrade it to Legion, regardless of whether or not its on sale, you get the boost for your Bnet

so take advantage of $40 character boosts while you can

better late than never i guess....

Christ it's not that hard to level multiple characters, I don't know why people ever buy boosts.

fuck geoff

>tfw the new rifts on argus are a huge flop
top kek another shitty patch incoming

>tfw always have max level class on both factions due to some form of cheese/exploit

honestly 40-60 for a boost just feels so inefficient

>Christ it's not that hard to level multiple characters

It's not fucking hard, it's BORING, especially for DPS toons

Whats your favorit costume toy to use during raids?

>1 member of the clique isnt online
>the clique invites me to a dungeon run
>use my slick personality to become a member of their clique

so hard

So question, has anyone here ever been scammed before in WoW? I've only been playing a few months myself so and I haven't been approached for a scam yet, but people in my guild were talking about scams they'd been through and it was pretty interesting.

>tfw GM banned costumes/toys during raids because they can be distracting

are they bad on the ptr or something? more details

To be honest I find it fun. I have 1 of each class at 110, and at least 1 more of each class at 85+. I think the key is just finding a leveling pattern that works for you.

If you want I could post what I do to level, though it may not be your cup of tea

Morose's armor polish, almost always I have someone yelling at me to put my armor back on

>you get the boost for your Bnet

You mean I upgrade acc2 to legion then can use a boost on acc1?

Where we left off yesterday a clever user guessed correctly that the major feature involves phasing. No one tried to go further into it. So here goes. Your hint is the rifts.

Psst

its a good mog

they're scenarios that can be completed in 5 minutes, they reuse art from other zones (smv, dragonblight, etc).
they're the classic fill the bar, kill the boss type of stuff, dull and boring.

t. japan

Are there any grandpas in this general? Coonsidering BLW was released 12 years ago today, and I'll never have the chance to experience what raiding was like at that time, no matter the private servers, I'm wondering.
>How difficult was it to get a guild together back in original raiding?
>What programs did guilds use to communicate?
>What was the the 3/10 M of BLW or MC?

>grab female players appearance using sky mirror
>summon pet
>make pet take my appearance (the female players appearance) using narcissas mirror
>use magical biscuit on pet to make pet player sized
>use chain leash on pet
>turn back into myself
>whisper female "ur my slave now"

does that count as a costume

>Low res slut mogs
>Good

alternative universe/what if scenarios/corrupted versions of zones that we go kill people in? possibly related to the hearthstone thing with lich queen jaina

Sounds more like a ritual, but i guess

Do you mean Blackwing Lair? Yeah I raided that back in the day. Our guild got realm 2nd on Ragnaros (we were beaten by a 1/2 hour) and we were one of the first to kill Nef too. I've been playing WoW since beta, btw.

It was pretty difficult to get a guild together. To be honest we mostly took whoever was wiling and able early on. I don't even think we had damage meters that early so mostly you were judged on how much you didn't fuck up.

We used ventrilo, though my raiding guild didn't use it. It was just me and a couple friends of mine who got a channel. Most guilds at that time used ventrilo.

I guess this means what was the hardest part? Well, the first major milestones were the first two bosses. Both were pretty noticeable roadblocks, but the biggest hurdle was Chromagus. He was just a complete beast (pardon the pun) to deal with.

Dwarf or Draenei for my shaman? Male for both.

>people ninja pulling the boss because they were kicking a carp
I wish I could ban toys in my raids

>Legion
>Shaman
?!?!?

Haven't played in a few patches, how long will I have to wait before a Legion invasion triggers? Been looking for them for two days and still nothing. Not entirely sure what I'm looking for though but from what I gather it should be hard to miss.

>people ninja pulling the boss because they were kicking a carp

>legion
>not playing with a group of friends who don't care about min maxing

>If you want I could post what I do to level, though it may not be your cup of tea
post it

There's one right now I'm not sure how you miss them.

anyone wanna boost me a legion?

see the invasion schedule link in the fucking OP

a shocking weakness

youtube.com/watch?v=v8GzrdPM9gU

>that one guildie who posts lewd/sometimes hentai pics on guild discord, even after getting tons of "..." and "wtf dude" responses

>purposely playing a useless class

>mid-tier dps/healer
>useless
How's it feel being a FotM sheep?

How strong are Goblin physically? I assume they're probably stronger than Gnomes but weaker than Dwarves. Maybe Humanish?

Different time portals for zones?

Dark/spirit realms for different old zones you can phase into, this being the "darkness" prepatch

>guild leader almost kicked me because i kept posting loli pics on discord

>mid-tier
>not playing top-tier
get a load of this faggot

>looking for a heroic tomb pug
>guild ask me to go to their discord
>3 hentais channels and only 1 raid channel

Is the transmog contest in the game? Is it a holiday or ongoing?

Its a micro holday, starts 17 of august

>Seeing my country represented by Belves
feelsbadman
>inb4 go prep the bull

>tfw finally done with felsoul hold

But my main is a sub rogue, user. I was asking which race for my shaman alt, after all. Doesn't mean I think any class that's not top 5 is useless.

I'm sick of private servers and subbed for retail again. My main is currently a BM huntard with 854 item level. How to proceed? I just focused on progressing in Leatherworking for now.

Might main my priest or shaman again at some point but I'm really digging huntards lately.

would you want me as your raid leader?

From 1-60 it's pretty normal stuff. I usually level to 10 by questing/mob grinding, then head to either Ragefire Chasm or Deadmines. Then I solo the instance until I hit 15, unless my class REALLY has a problem doing this. Then I dungeon up until BRD.

When you can que for BRD, if I'm quite sure of my soloing potential I'l just go and solo all of BRD myself. Each boss gives a decent chunk of exp, there's quests and plenty of bonus bosses. I ususally do this (while also doing all of the dungeons once for the quests) until 60-61. From here I move to BC dungeons, trying to do each one once for the quests. This is usually enough to bring me right to 70.

Now a bit of advice here, heroics are fucking awesome. You can que for BC heroics until 76, and once you hit level 72 or so you can basically solo the instances yourself. If you can possibly que for a tank or healer role do it, and blast out these heroics. If not then just keep doing wotlk dungeons. The same is true for wotlk heroics as well, they're amazing exp and you can knock them out super fast. You can do wotlk heroics until 83.

Now at this point I slow down on the dungeons. From level 81 I start doing archaeology. For some reason from levels 81-90 archaeology gives a decent chuck of exp. I use this as an excuse to buy 310 flying and soar around while I individually que for dungeons. Like earlier, Cataclysm heroics are well worth it. Especially dungeons like ZG or ZA where there's a few quests. With this method I skip Panda land entirely.

For WoD, do the intro quest line for the garrison hearthstone. Buy the 20% exp potions and gather treasures, maybe do some bonus objectives too. The exp here is so good and the money is good enough that I stay here in Draenor till 102, only leaving at 98 to grab my artifact weapon real quick.

From here, just do invasions and bonus objectives till 110. And that's pretty much how I level.

Some basic tips will be posted next

can anyone stop this madman?

For one, enchant all the heirlooms you can. The best enchants possible because they scale to your level. If you don't wanna bother at least get a weapon enchant, that can significantly increase your dps.

The dailies you can get at low level (pet battle dailies, coking dailies) give exp rewards that scale to your level

Third, while those 300% exp potions are nice, don't fret too much about those. They're rare as hell nowadays. If you DO get one though, make sure you're positive you won't die when using it.

i killed most of the trolls here feels good man

shoplifters pls go and stay go

>mythic esports
wow is dead

i'm still here

And how long does all this take you bro? Because I doubt it takes less than an hour (all it takes to make $40-60)

CORSANA A SHITT