>better

get a load of this guy

>whoops my badge broke down
>that'll be 125,- plus tip

t. Americans

t. retard

More than you can afford pal

I guess you have never heard of LADA

This place is for enthusiasts. Take your normie reliability needs elsewhere. Name one fun car Lexus/Toyota currently makes. Protip, you can't.

>had Toyosha bike
>"Sweet! Literally Toyota of the bicycle world!"
>brazing comes lose and the top tube pops out of it's lug joint
>bottom tube bends

Never again!

IS F Sport

RC F, LC F, IS F Sport, GS F. Easy mode. Lexus is winning the Performance Luxury game in Japan right now. Acura or Infinity arent keeping up.

>IS F Sport
>muh 6 second 0-60
>weighs more than a fucking 5 series
>no standard transmission

see
and get wreck'd faggot.

Everything Lexus has made for a decade has been pigfat

Slow and extremely overweight autotragic luxury tourers are the most fun vehicles you can get from Japan in 2017, this is pretty sad tb h.

>current production
>the only thing relevant to enthusiasts

>t. Benchracer

The Benchracer is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a shitposter, fanboy, retard, shill, it all runs of him like oil out a rotary. But call him a Benchracer and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I've been found out.'

LOL is f no thank you i am not poor and actually have taste and class

Why don't you drive a newer Lexus before talking shit? The RC F is a solid contender.

Never had a card that was less reliable then a Camry.

Toyota/Lexus forces you into a lot of different "routine maintenance schedules" so you're preemptively replacing parts so it seems like they never break but it pushes up the cost of ownership.

Yeah, sure Mr. Delusional.

So fucking pig fat.

you know what they say it takes a bullshitter to know a bullshitter itt your thread.

How about making sense for once you dumb mouth breather, LOL

Well you are a dumb bitch Jessica

I am making sense, unfortunately you cant into context your low class subhuman even your autistic mother and shitskin lexus drving father can comprehend when she/he has been vested in an argument.

>assmad domesticuck projecting his insecurities onto me

like clockwork.

that is what your dad says to you. and turn on your trip faggot. stop trying to weasel your way out of this conversation. always running away from arguments op you will never be a man.

so what do you thing of glorious LADA???

Isuzu and Suzuki are at least on the same level

look up 1zz oil issues
look for 22re head gaskets
look up sienna transmissions
the list goes on.

I have a Celica GT 1zz it does burn oil but not that much . I just add some every few weeks if it's low. The car has 237k miles . Besides burning oil it's never let me down as a daily.

I'm really kicking myself for not getting a 2zz. Faster, and no oil issues.

Good luck with yours.

I have both the 2zz GTS and GT . The 2zz is much better , more fun to drive it's faster, I love when lift kicks in . For some reason I get better MPG on the 2zz

Got a 7MGTE that runs great. Replaced the head gasket and crank and put a different turbo in. No burning oil and have it as a daily

>7M
>replace head gasket
>indestructible

I've heard this.

I didn't replace it from it actually blowing, but a preemptive measure. Glad I did it before it blew.

Clarkson on top gear said the rc f would be fantastic had they not completely ruined it by making it weight a ton.

2 tons

2 tons if the cabin is full, but either way its still shit

Yeah not really they are the top in terms of reliability. I didn't believe the Toyota meme until I got a Camry, I didn't think there was a car more reliable than my old 3k civic but the Camry was. The old Ford crown vics and Rangers were pretty close to Toyota reliability for what its worth.

This is honestly near the top of my list for my next car, because it's something I can get used without worrying about issues, and can keep for 5+ years and go on road trips with confidence.

It's definitely not the best sporty sedan, but it's honestly good enough.

GT86 and