twitter.com/MrWiz/status/885211335566307328
youtube.com/watch?v=OynvXywvJDg
strawpoll.me/13417192
youtu.be/nzGAJIzKlzg
a.pomf.cat/cdtdqz.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=Ku08R-rGN4s
youtube.com/watch?v=UkyIWddE8Bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Friendly reminder that the concurrent player count for SFV on Steam is inflated.

Friendly reminder that SFV and T7 are identically bad. Both have horrendous input lag, terrible online experience, a lack of character variety, and sparse on features. They even share artificial load times. If you promote either of these games you're a fighting game community killing scrub equal to a Smash kiddie.

Friendly reminder that if the your game doesn't have keepaway, it's not a game worth playing.

play pokken

rashid's wife

He has a point. There's nothing wrong with MVCI. The hate towards Capcom is completely unjustified at this point. They apologized for SF5 and put countless hours of free work into improving the game.

Post your best Aoko.

Support AH3

I want to sniff both holes

Ready for the Zappa reveal?

Fighting games need more rhythm game supers.

twitter.com/MrWiz/status/885211335566307328

all those comments zozzle

Post theories on why you think Dark Heart hates Aino

t. combofiend

youtube.com/watch?v=OynvXywvJDg

Kek

i still remember when i donated $40 towards yatagarasu because hitboxshill made it sound like the next 3s. they still didn't add ggpo.

never again.

Bridget reveal*

Melty honestly chose the poverty life.

Parace should've been made playable

>everyone is getting hype for this african female character
absolutely love it :)

Play Weiss

bunch of sjwcucks who still play sf5 lmao

wow upvoted XD

yeah can't wait for that """november""" update

It shouldn't matter, but it makes me really sad to see how much people hate SFV and how many have dropped it, including favorites of the FGC.

Like I should only play it if I like it, but its much more fun when the community as a whole enjoys it along side of you.

Maybe super will save SF. Mike Ross said he not even excited for DBFZ cuz he never watched DB and thinks Mr. Popo is racist.

>r/kappa starts hating sf5
>/fgg/ starts dialing back on their hate for the game
You guys are pathetic. You should be allying with r/kappa to take down Capcom for good.

why are brown girls so great bros

but I'm a scrub that always picks top tiers, so I have to stick with best girl

Thousand night, Recurrence night, Reverie end Invite, I'm excite. Buy Under Night.

I'm a 16er who has never touched ST.
What do I need to know to beat my friends?
What character should I pick?

Please vote!
strawpoll.me/13417192

It makes you sad that people don't like a game that's bad?

calm down sin..

Assuming she's Egyptian, calling her just "African" would actually be correct.

Pick Necalli, Laura or Balrog and just unga, lad.

how sad you must be to hate black people this much.

I'm actually serious and want to learn ST.
Please help.

Sin is a good boy who loves dark meat

upvoted

according to valle:
don't use any button except for hp/hk for normals
hop over low sagat balls with tatsu
space your lpdp so that it's hard to punish it on block
high level st looks really cool and choreographed and i'm surprised that no other fighting game has the kind of interactions between players that st has.

It is a mystery

Well yeah. Cleopatra was technically african even though she was white too.

B L E A C H E D

Anyone up for some games? US EC

I heard some of you in here like SFV, i'm gonna have to ask you to come with me.

i would if it meant giving more exposure to all games instead of just xrd. if you're anti capcom there you gotta support every new flavor of the month arcsys garbage instead of classics with defined metas or you're just as bad as capcucks.

Tekken gets exposure too and capcom haters are already shilling DBFZ like crazy despite never playing it

Honestly Mike has turned into a huge bitch.
Muh racism left and right and he generally seems fucked in the head now.
Only thing good about him is that he doesnt actively rally against SFV like spergs like Filipinobaby and simply plays whatever game he likes more which is the proper way to do it.

>our guys have fallen this far
youtu.be/nzGAJIzKlzg
well goodbye gootecks and mike ross, you no longer have an opinion that matters

facials stand out more

assholes loook more yummy

I dont want to take Capcom down though.
I want to take Kappa down.

This

ST is just extremely figured out so everybody knows what rules to play by.
Its also quite simple while being raw as fuck.

>now
Gootecks is sellout Prime.

mike and gootecks haven't been good at street fighter since sfv dropped

can you guys really blame them for selling out one last time? being living memes doesn't pay any bills.

if you watch other people play fighting games instead of playing them yourself, you are no better than the people who watch other people have sex with your wife.

what if you streamboar while you trainingboar

Explain.
I can't even do a dp half the time because I'm used to input leniency.

isn't that the same thing as masturbating while watching other people have sex with your wife

>mike and gootecks haven't been good at street fighter since sfv dropped
>since sfv dropped
lol

>Not streaming your trainingboaring so people streamboar you

mike almost won a evo once and gootecks is one of the best 3s players in the us.

What do boars have to do with streaming and training mode?

whats there to explain? if your dp inputs are not clean then your execution is shit and you need to fix it.

>dig around my old hard drives
>see all the game netwon twitch videos i ripped because twitch announced that they're going to start deleting old footage
>downloaded all of kuroda's 3s rips
>took down detailed notes of yun
>bought a few of kuroda's dvds on ebay
It's kind of funny now since I can't stand 3s and I only got into it in 2011 when AE dropped. What is it about this game that draws people in and gets them obsessed?

I bet daisuke was paid to put this kind of propaganda in guilty gear xrd, I'm glad street fighter is safe from that garbage.
Mike always was snowflake bitch but it's bizarre for him to play street fighter considering balrog and deejay are in the game.

When MvCI get's showcased at EVO this weekend, how likely is it i'll get ruined by people chanting function?

>I-I want my mama's poutine, *sniffle*

Anyone treat their sticks like a weapon? I always take my shitty $100 Hori to locals because it feels like I'm holding back my power level. When I get home, I use this baby and act like the spirit of Ogawa gives me power.

everyone here actually hates sfv
it's just haters vs falseflagging haters trying to make people hate the game by defending it

Kappafags will want to expose themselves like that? They don't get upvotes in real life.

upvoted

a.pomf.cat/cdtdqz.webm
Say what you want at least they made it interesting

Why does Sin attract more shitters than Sol and Ky?

Leo I can understand because shitters only need HS, but I don't get the deal with Sin.

mvci should be shelved for another year (on top of the fall release date) at least. the game looks incredibly unpolished aside from a few gems, the cast looks boring and generic.

i'm glad they're dropping all the backend shit that sf5 had though. they've clearly demonstrated that they don't have any competent network engineers on their team and they should not bother with crossplay until someone like valve or blizzard knocks on their door.

Huge range and cancellable specials

So what happens if they don't reach the goals for the new characters?

Then we don't get new characters

KILL ALL AOKO PLAYERS
DIE TO ME
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

>new characters
>no mention of ggpo or netcode improvements
couldn't they have just made their first stretch goal ggpo? it's only $10k for the license.

The netcode is fine

see me in jive tho

This shit might as well be Arcana Heart 4 if those stretch goals are reached

>tfw they actually used to enjoy their show but then sfv came

I'm too low iq for jive

Post your commentary tiers.

Red = Shit
Yellow = Not bad
Green = Good
Purple = Top tier
Blank = Never seen their commentary, there are a lot of smash shits on there.

Some have two colours, these commentators can be better or worse depending on who they are paired and/or which game they are commentating.

i was drunk

>16er

Underage

Tell us something we don't know

>mike ross is only entering GG at evo

this guy's alright

Pick Nash then

upvoted

cant believe zhi is not there, hes one of my favorites. not to commentate the match but to be a host for the event and stuff, analysis before and after, etc.

>yipes top tier
C'mon, man.

where can i download melty

Use your brain retard.

none of the casters in fighting game tournaments seem all that great to me but then again, i just like commentators that joke a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ku08R-rGN4s

youtube.com/watch?v=UkyIWddE8Bk

xyclopz and grandgrant are my favorite casters in dota. i guess the closest in fighting games would be sajam and zhi.

But their crossplay is good now though.

I'm trying to do Akuma's cMK > L Tatsu > H Shoryuken combo in Third Strike, but the "2 HIT" doesn't come up if I just do cMK > L Tatsu. Is it not comboing? I don't know anything about this game.

Also, one time I got 5 hits doing that, but now I'm only getting 4. What's this about?

fuck u bitch now i hate melty