Tfw Japan will never make interesting cars ever again

>tfw Japan will never make interesting cars ever again

>only old shitboxes are interesting

surprised the GT86 is even on there

What are you talking about? they make cars way more interesting now than any of those virginboxes.

We had this thread a week ago
Wasnt true then, isn’t true now, won’t be true next week, or the week after that.

sage this shit thread

That was designed by Americans and built in America funded by the Japanese.

gross

for real

That's because the west hasn't made a car worth copying in decades, and that's all the Japanese do. It's such a part of their culture that they literally invented a word that basically means "plagiarism is okay if you say you're improving on something".

Maybe you should have bought some newer models. If you keep buying, they will listen. The market for affordable and interesting performance vehicles is dwindling because the suburban moms and their SUV-lust speak louder with their husbands' money.

Westerners have a word for that too. It's called R&D, dummy. Literally everyone is standing on the shoulders of giants.

What car is 4 along 2 down? Looks kinda like an nsx but not sure

Even if we buy them the vast majority of the auto industry still prefers to make and sell SUVs. They make a lot more money on them and it's what normies want, so like 980/1000 new car buyers.
We are in the last phase of car culture. Yeah you can still find people running Model Ts and sometimes even dailying 50s cars, but there's also people that build matchstick castles and collecting china dolls. Kids born a decade from now will not give a shit about cars whatsoever, by the time they're old enough to drive, self-driving cars will be the affordable norm.

what? the red car? thats an NA Miata you idiot. a red NSX is literally right above it

>designed by a woman
>made in america
>not even close to the spirit of the original
that thing is jap in name only, spamfag

Normie cars buyers have always been the money maker for car companies. If young people keep buying new, entry-level performance cars then the market will continue. I find it odd that fewer young people are driving when average earnings have gone up significantly more than car prices.

because the average person views driving as a chore and there are better things to spend money on

I meant one down

Chill the fuck out

>being sexist in 2017 going on 2018
>so are accords and miatas were designed in california
>that is a good thing since the original was slow shit and it wouldn't be "new" or "experimental" if it was
This thing is jap in spirit, execution, and power delivery (i.e small engine with forced induction instead of fancy V10/V12 euro stuff or muh V8 american stuff).

I have a philosophy that almost everyone who thinks driving is boring has simply never drove or owned anything fun. How many people do you know that gave up on driving for leisure after owning a sports car?

>How many people do you know that gave up on driving for leisure after owning a sports car?

a lot

normal driving isnt fun and its an insanely expensive hobby compared to most things

so an nsx you dumb fuck

Why would you care about that? It's still made by Honda.

>he thinks being sexist on Veeky Forums is a bad thing
nigger faggot
>accords and miatas were designed in california
not the good ones
>jap in spirit
by being pigfat and laden with shitty electronics?
>execution
by not being designed by italians, the only thing they're good at?
>power delivery
correct me if i'm wrong, but the OG nsx was NA and again didn't have 1000 electronic nannies keeping me in a straight line

got any better arguments before you parrot the same shit every thread you crop up in?

>he thinks the gender of whoever worked on a mechanical object matters in anyway
hi cletus
>not the good ones
Accords have been built here since the early 80s so enjoy your "good" 70s rustbox or paying more to import the same shitbox you could get here for 5k.
>by being heavy and filled with technology
Yea, that's pretty much all modern japanese cars save for GT86 and Miata. even in the 90s this existed with the Mitsu GTO that's just how japs do things i'm not sure how or why you are even a fan at all if you are against what is basically their core philosophy at this point .
>by not being designed by italians
The MR2 might as well have been designed by Italians they and other 90s midship shitboxes looked similar to the point of it not even being a noteworthy stamp, i could agree if it looked like an F40 before the F40 or something.
>OG nsx
I said (Jap) in power delivery not OG NSX and what you just described is very much jap.

>got any better arguments before you parrot the same shit every thread you crop up in?
If only i didn't get the same replies parroted to me it wouldn't be a need to repeat.

Like netflix, $200/mo smartphone plans, high speed internet, upgrading your phone twice a year, avocado toast, and going skydiving in panama once.

how to make a good gookmobile
>rwd
>inline 6 with models ranging from 0 turbos to 2 turbos
>???
>profit
jesus christ japan its not that fucking hard.

>Original NSX
>Shifts the way supercars were built in terms of build quality and drivability
>Primary input by a successful racecar driver with incredible focus on driving dynamics. Most early cars sold have manual gearbox and steering.
>Interior that receives praise to this day.

>New NSX
>A woman made it. Forget any actual qualifications you bigot, she has a vagina.
>Car has every single modern styling cue imaginable it already looks dated.
>Can't decide if it's a GT-R fighter or a loss leader halo car like the LFA, good at neither.

none of those are used for tiresome chores tho or cost tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of dollars just to buy

old NSX is an ugly overrated sack of shit that didnt change anything and looked like a cheap chinese kit car Ferrari

new NSX is at least a good performance car and lives up the the name just fine while looking more modern than the original ever did

fucking Sennafags are cancerous

>Modern gud
>Old bad

I bet you're dumb enough to wait in line for Apple products.

>loss leader halo car like the LFA

Please come back and shake the world with your angelic roar.

old cars are objectively shit tho

almost sad how Veeky Forums clings to old shitboxes

>replying to newfaggay
He has literally admitted on several occasions to be contrarian to get replies. It’s what keeps him from actually killing himself every day.
He’s also a volvo driving peasant with no credibility whatsoever.

>Objectively shit
>NSX sold for 20 years.

>NewSX is being heavily discounted and probably won't even last long enough to warrant a midcycle facelift.

Topjej

>sales and how long it was on the market means its good

lol

>Hurr hur my new Civic will beat the shit out of that old Charger

>by being pigfat and laden with shitty electronics?
My nigga, if there's one major japanese contribution to the automotive world, it's electronic systems

old Chargers arent really good performers so yeah

hell the Daytona got its ass kicked by a 20 year old Odyssey

also old cars are shit all around not just in performance

cool if you like them but they suck

Eh, i honestly just picked a muscle car at random.
You dont buy old cars for performance, you but them because they're affordable and because you know how to work on them,

New cars are damn near impossible to user-service.

i know i bait you a lot but i agree with you on this. Also im am still waiting for sauce on the girl on the gay colored pride stanced lexus from the other day we were baiting each other. Dont forget chicken tendies and start posting stanced poor people lexus again also what do you think about the aristol