Why is the Corvette consistently outperformed by the Gtr despite having more horsepower?

Why is the Corvette consistently outperformed by the Gtr despite having more horsepower?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jrja8V7vnVk?t=8m41s
youtube.com/watch?v=F5F18o8xayA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meme-wheel-drive.

There is more to a car than muh horsepower.

Why are you consistently outperformed by a woman despite having more cocks in your mouth?

BTFO

well that escalated quickly

As much as I think Corvette is over hyped, they are pretty even when driven by proper drivers. Every test between the two is typically done with pro drivers in the GTR and amateur drivers in the Corvette. When you have someone like Rockenfeller, Taylor or another Le Mans/Daytona champ you'll most likely see closer results.

bump

>Every test between the two is typically done with pro drivers in the GTR and amateur drivers in the Corvette.

List of cars to flip and kill a spectator on the Nordschliefe.

-Nissan GTR

List of cars to not flip and kill a spectator on the Nordschliefe.

-The List is really long but the Corvette is on it.

Literally because of AWD. It's also lighter than the JEE TEE ARU, too. It's a rare instance where the American car is actually the one that can turn while the Japanese one is the one that has brute straight line speed.

>one dead GERMan kid
nothing of value lost

Yeah, but can a Corvette attack a corner at 5mph without spinning out

youtu.be/jrja8V7vnVk?t=8m41s

Euro's will never have comfy, wide open chases like this. I'm sure the Suburban sitting on the hood effects the handling slightly.

>despite having more horsepower

because it's domestic over hyped piece of crap made for retards like you, who measure performance in HP.

ATESSA E-TS AWD system
BorgWarner dual clutch trans
proper Japanese engineering
back seats

honestly because it's heavier and can put weight on the tires, so with the AWD that means power to the ground, which is ultimately the most important thing with cars. corvette has RWD and is low weight, so you either have no power going down or a lot of oversteer or if you're a race car driver....sub par laptimes

so you admit gm can't compete?

Not that guy, but it literally cannot in regards to technology.

That's what happens when you crank the wheel and floor it releasing 425 ft/lbs of torque instantly sweetie.

i admit

not only in technology but in build quality
that guy

what happened to abe lincoln's top hat?

We don't get t-boned by texting teens in giant SUVs, on the other hand.

My bad, the SUV was an unmarked police car. They killed the guy for speeding, and you call us a police state. TOP KEK

Killed him for being a shit driver, natural selection

>those blank, unmarked vans
This looks like some straight up CIA black van tier shit.
>half the cars on the fucking road as he was driving were cops
He didn't even know, it probably looked like straight up normal traffic to him.

good old phoenix. I hate a lunatic mexican in a van try to run me over yesterday, repeatedly. I fucking hate this city everyone here is a literal psychopath.

bump

get out

>They killed the guy for speeding
It was for a lot more than that, moron. Speeding in the wrong direction is about as stupid as you can get.
Not to mention that if he runs people over in the process, everyone will shit on the cops for it. So it's in their interest to get the fuckwit off the road ASAP.

>Getting the Grand sport in anything but blue to get the same paint scheme as the C4 GS

Why would anyone do that.

h

>open Veeky Forums
>weaboos still desperately trying to get revenge on the corvette for raping the gtr, even 3 years later
>can't

mfw

>still obsessed with me 3 years later
ftfy. nice to see your obsession fuels your delusions

CaUsE mUh JdM

Brainlet detected

youtube.com/watch?v=F5F18o8xayA

>C7 ZR1 is just a Z06 with a dumb kit
>Current GT-R finally setting in after nearly a millennium

R36 VS Zora 'Vette will finally end this madness