/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age &a Bioware General #1084

Back from the grave edition

Previous: News:
>the BSN now is gone forever (but there's a backup somewhere so it's not really gone)
>Bioware's new IP- Anthem, set for fall 2018
>Dragon Age: Knight Errant #2 comic is out

NOTE:
>We occasionally discuss other, smaller RPGs that don't have their own generals. This does not mean we are /wrpg/

Dragon Age Stuff:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Drinking tea

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to listen to something!
youtu.be/JgcoBKWTW14

Friendly reminder not to let the thread die

Executed for the greatest crime of all: he copied my hairstyle.

user, that hairstyle is gay.

I thought it looked pretty...

Eri-chan is pretty!

finally some daganons are active now

thats what you get for tolerating Leliana's deception!

Fucking /meg/. And after I felt sorry for them too.

He will just show up again acting like fuckall happened.

had to give Alistair a skill tome to save the Halla, no regrets.

>DAO: Anyone can wear LotD armour
>DAI: Only dwarves can

This really ground my gears

went to Denerim to get the ring of ages for alistair and did his quest while i was there

Shes another goddamn bigot!

anyone got this issue yet?

>Alistair fits into armor made for manlets
how

Silas is a good hearted elf, both Leliana and Alistair are softened.

but his royal blooded firiend's fate will not be so good.

that sucks for gameplay, but for lore it makes sense

Well alistair, comments like these wont do any favors for you...

What a rude thing to see about Morri!

>DA:I
>elves get three unique armors
>dwarves get two unique armors
>qunari get zero
>humans get a billion and they look terrible on any male character that isn't the Inquisitior

I knew the Leliana faggot was malicious

With doc the Qunari get 2.

inb4 "false flag! *slaps*"

Magic~

Technically those aren't exclusive. And the one looks terrible on men and the other looks terrible on everyone.

they just added qunari inqs for fanservice

*dlc

You knew no such thing. Lelanon is our FRIEND.

Explain what happening in /meg/ then?

It's true, but I still appreciated the option. Even if not very many people utilize it, being able to play as non-humans is something I'll always hope for in DA. ME being rebooted and still being very human centric was one (of many) disappointment I had with that game.

For anyone who wasn't happy being told their Warden was "drinking tea:"

Your Warden is actually on a quest into the west of Thedas, past Orlais and Anderfels, in lands unexplored and untouched by the Blight. The purpose of this quest is to find a way to prevent the Calling.

My warden died defeating the Archdemon.

I thought that was obvious. They say it in Inquisition

If your Warden is already dead, then you aren't wondering where your Warden is.

I'm just putting it out there for anyone who doesn't know, or missed that part of inquisition. I also hope the information is included in the next /dag/ (as opposed to the tea comment).

Dying? Already??

Did more people sacrifice their warden or do the dark ritual? Idk

>If your Warden is already dead, then you aren't wondering where your Warden is.

Not necessarily true, user!

I would imagine most males would do the lewd sex with Morrigan to save themselves!

Anons I LOVE Dragon Age!

Then why did you try to kill /dag/?

Allahu...what?

Uh...

Theoretically, more people did the ritual. Most male characters would, because that way no one dies. Probably over half the female characters had someone else do it, so no one dies.

Basically, the only people who didn't perform the ritual either hated Alistair and wanted him dead, or romanced Alistair and didn't want to force him into it.

Don't you think that people who hated Alistair and wanted him dead made our boy Loghain a GW so that Alistair would be executed?

I imagine not all of them knew of the possibility.

Fair enough.

We still don't know the repercussions of doing the Dark Ritual. I wonder if that will change anyone's Warden's fate in the future.

hi

Im gonna be pissed if all the shilling i did for Leliana doesnt make her Diivine in spite of me conscripting the mages

Leliana is bugged af. Sometimes she gains points when she should lose them and sometimes she loses them when she should gain them.

Look at the wiki. I'm sure it has a guide to get Leliana as Divine. I think the shilling matters more than the conscription

Agreed. The Dark Ritual/OGB AND the Well of Sorrows are both significant loose ends.

Hello!

Ima try one more time and hopefully I don't accidentally destroy the entire game again
I'm gonna fug Blackwall again, I'm determined to see it through

>You doodle
Love that game

Do it, user. Go get that barn dick.

>Moedorf filename
Uh oh...

Blackwall is a pretty shitty romance, user..

The last thread died because none of you dummies bothered bumping it. *slaps*

Blackwall is best husbando. homeboy thinks you're the greatest thing to walk the Earth, worships the ground you stand on, nigga would literally drag his balls through a desert of broken glass just to be downwind of your fart

He murders children, murdered a Grey Warden and assumed his identity, and he's a beta cuck.

Sounds like a great romance. :\

. . .

that argument is missing past tense

Try the Elvehn experience with Solas. Don't try to play like you did in your last playthough, you will just get bored again.

He is fat!

>Try the Elvehn experience with Solas.

This is shit advice.

>Don't try to play like you did in your last playthough, you will just get bored again.

This is good advice.

You've got all your facts mixed up.

He didn't personally kill children, and as I recall, he thought the man he was instructed to kill was alone. He didn't kill Blackwall, a darkspawn did that. He impersonated Blackwell because he believed he should have died instead of Blackwall, and because he wanted to carry on Blackwall's duty.

Don't be rude!

>He didn't kill Blackwall, a darkspawn did that. He impersonated Blackwell because he believed he should have died instead of Blackwall, and because he wanted to carry on Blackwall's duty.

Sure that's what he said but I don't believe Rainier at all. He's a piece of shit and anyone who unironically likes him has issues.

Also, he is not a beta cuck. He simply does not believe he deserves happiness after all he's done.

Flaws make the character. Not every character should be a saint.

You have to give him a chance. He repented. He has spent the majority of his life repenting. And ultimately, he is the man who he says he is. Not Blackwall, of course, but a man willing to die so that others can live, who tries to do what is right with little regard for himself. He has become a good man.

Who is Blackwall?

wasn't there something else suggesting thom might not be his real name either?

I enjoyed this scene too much, Cass a cute.

Thanks to the user who posted this fantastic fanart in the last thread. I love the heavy detail on Warden Surana's armour and the blue lilies/Andraste's Grace. It makes me sad we will never get to see them together again.

Aren't Andraste's Graces supposed to be white? Kind of disappointing they weren't in Inquisition.

>Pretend you don't know this about me.

Yes they should be white. I don't mind the blue ones in the fanart, they look vibrant on their armour/dress.

go for the lel user swiftrunner!

That is a disgusting shem hiding in wolf's clothing. Kill him!

hate how the game dont give you a righteous type option to kill the humans on the get go, it makes you act like the selfish asshole type before you kill them, thanks to that i missed the option ughhhh, gonna have to do zathrian fight again zzzz

what would be righteous about killing them

Gaider wrote that quest.

they killed a lot of elves before the curse was broken, the game doesnt give you a option like "now i bring you to justice" or something like that, especially since i'm a elf too, something like "now i avenge my kin" should be there.

>the game doesnt give you a option like "now i bring you to justice"
you can just reject their offer to parlay and kill them

its not really the same, i wanted to zathrian to end the curse for good, he was consumed by hatred and his own people was suffering ffrom it, so it had to end completely.

but these werewolves only resorted to killing elves because zathrian kept refusing to come talk to them. these aren't even the original humans who killed his kids, it's their descendants/other humans who contracted the curse.

there's really nothing righteous about killing people who were unfairly punished and only took up extreme measures when they were left with no other options.

Werewolves are created when a rage demon possesses a canine. Afterwords, any person bit by the werewolf enters a magically induced rage. In this state, they are easy targets for any other rage demons in the area. The demons in people bit by werewolves are bound to the werewolf who did the biting.

In other words, they were possessed by rage demons when they killed those people. They weren't themselves.
Once the Lady of the Forest helped them combat the rage demons, they tried to parlay. The elves refused, and they infected a number of them to force Zathrian's hand.

They were innocent. When they killed people, they were possessed. When they infected people, it was as a last resort to gain freedom.

I love hahren!

i get the point, i think Silas wouldnt kill them after all, but i think a vengeful option should be there at least for the Dalish warden, its a valid course of action here.

and to be honest, Zathrian's fight has too much rng, if he doeas a blizzard at the start you cant stop it and dies from the mobs keeping you in place, you die before you can do anything.

Yes!!

thanks Solas!

I am excited to see how the Dalish Elves will react when they learn Solas was responsible for their downfall. The humans just exploited their weakened state.

oh, looks like Leliana ninjamanced me

i told the girl to just stay friends and she still trying to get me, what a clinger!

Why would you break her gentle heart, she craves for all types of Elves...

NOO!

I hate the Lelianafag so much

Okay..goodbye user...

>giving her the "it's not you, it's me" excuse
wew

You suck.