youtube.com/watch?v=yhkqfqdKod0
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/221679
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rate the fashyon

>he has problems with gank squads

Flamberge is best weapon
prove me wrong

>tfw you post your thing just as the new thread is made
What DS game did you have the most fun with? And why?

DaS2 SotfS
I liked how unlike the other games you could actually see your character get stronger
Covenants were fun too
Setting up traps as the rat king servant was great

dark souls 2 unironically, there is SO much variety and the game is actually balanced unlike the other 2. although, PvE is not as fun as the others because of level design flaws and gankspanks at every turn.

What the fuck is this

You got summoned for co-op, but the host had the Untrue White Ring on and two dark spirits with Untrue White and Untrue Dark with him to make it look like a normal gank? Were they gonna play through a portion of the level normally with you, only to stab you in the back while you're distracted, or were they just gonna give you a beatdown at the bonfire?

Regardless, nicely done

Blessed Artorias Greatsword build
Whip and Faith build
Greatclubber build
Spear Paladin build

Too many to pick from

>calling it a countergank when none of them were even attacking you at the same time

comfy/10

>preacher's right arm doesn't have P A R T A K E instead of top tier
Also, where are shields?

or even attacking him at all

Anyone can provide me a cat ring? I can't invade in post-pontiff area without it and sirris questline ends way too easily

how the fuck did you do so much damage

>I liked how unlike the other games you could actually see your character get stronger
What do you mean? I don't recall there being anything different than what was present in other games.

no you fucking mongoloid it's the easiest fucking questline in the game, all you do is NOT offer your pale tongues or invade with the rosaria covenant on
jesus you're fucking retarded just get to irithyll it's the fucking first thing you see, even before fighting pontiff's doggo

Just don't offer Rosaria a Pale Tongue, it's that fucking simple.

>[Downscaled phantom] has returned home
>[Downscaled phantom] summoned
Why the fuck is there no penalty for this?
The host should at least lose some Estus or something.

wtf I'm a furry now

DO NOT DIDDLE THE CAT
THE CAT IS FOR RINGS AND COVENANTS
THE CAT IS NOT FOR FUG

>just don't touch half of the online untill you finish an arbitrary questline
No thank you

>not even best cat

That's why if you see a fag with the downscaled icon, you always immediately block them. And let the host flail around. Also this
youtube.com/watch?v=yhkqfqdKod0

Offering Pale Tongues to Rosaria is not half the online content.

Hexer or 99 int MLGS user? Dark souls 2 of course, there is no true hexing in the others.

Hexer knight

U also can't even fucking use rosarias fingers invading
yes u CAN still invade without it, but why would u, without following a guide? It's bullshit.

I wan't a cat ring, not a bunch of people with miyazaki's cock up their ass telling me japanese questwriting is excellent.

most active area to invade and at what level?
also what weapon should i use to be as cancerous as possible

You can still invade as a red with no covenant and get tongues, idort.

Literally wait 3 areas after rosaria and then you can get your obscuring ring

I'm not saying u can't, I'm saying that without a guide no one would complete the entirity of sirris her questline without triggering one of those things.

あなたにファック

jesus you don't deserve these trips
you get a pale tongue as an invader no matter what, and if you ACTUALLY INVADED you'd see that (you even get forked tongues without the covenant on)
notice how Leonhardt doesn't even give you the key to get the REO or tell you to join rosaria until AFTER you get a pale tongue?
fuck you, stay retarded

>but why would u
Why would you think you need to invade with it?

>I wan't a cat ring
Go to ng+ like anyone else who failed the quest, holy shit.

Yeah they could, they could just not invade. Or invade but not stumble upon Rosaria. Or invade only as a purple.

Why is the Mastodon Greatsword so good?
Seriously, it's just super fun to use on a STR build, and it looks really good with golden armours like Syan's Armour and the Gyrm Heavy Helm.

>you get a pale tongue as an invader no matter what,
Actually, you don't get them if you invade as a purple or as a sunbro. Your point is totally valid but I'm going to pick at nits because I'm an autist.

it's actually easy as fuck and only requires failing it ONCE to understand
>"Mm, I see that you are now a Finger of Rosaria. Your path is wholly different to mine. Gentle Unkindled, I bid you farewell. If we meet again, it will be as adversaries."
oh nuuu I can't get the cat ring on ONE playthrough wahhhhhhhh

I will do Shields when this is finished

Why is my swordspear only hitting players for 200 dMG. It's +5 with 40dex/60faith. I've tried 40/40 dex and str but it only adds an extra 60 dMG. Am I retarded or is the swordspear shit tier?

>40/40 INT/DEX build
>great farron dart from heretic's staff
>~25 damage
>throwing knife
>~30 damage

spears all hit for shit unless you do Leo ring and counter people

>u
>wan't
>insulting the people you beg for shit from
Is this some kind of metabait?

>npc you meet before rosaria clearly hates fingers
>join them anyways and complain when said npc fucks off
Idiot.

How does killing crystal sage effect the wolf covenant matchmaking? I want the wolf ring for the achievement, but Im getting bored of just idling in the swamp. Id like to progress through the game a bit while staying at sl30 +3 but Im worried killing the sage will fuck it up somehow.

>40 int
Shit build for sorceries.

Eh, just shank the cunt and be done with it.
You can still do Farron Wolf invasions regardless.

You can kill the sage no issue

>worrying about cheevos on your first playthrough
>using a guide on your first playthrough
>coming here on your first playthrough

F

I'm not complaining that the npc fucks off you nigger, I'm complaining that it forces u to go to NG+ Just to get her items, just make her go hostile and be somewhere and then u kill her and get her items.

what cool artwork
what a shit post

Stop being a whiny bitch baby.

Ok cool. desu I didnt think it'd effect it but I have PTSD from overleveling my DaS2 all achievements character and having to farm the goddamn falconers for days.
expardon me
im sorry

Nod an argumend

the silvercat ring is special, she gifts it to you as a reward for aiding her in defeating Creighton when you didn't have to
her questline is actually fucking good, and if you don't do it you don't deserve the ring anyway

Then let me put it another way.

Dark Souls has never been a game that just hands shit to you. You have to work for it, and maybe make mistakes that fuck you over for the rest of the run. If you don't like it, don't play the game you whiny bitch baby.

For fuck's sake DS1 had way more punishing questlines. You could lock yourself out of the red eye covenant without even realizing it and the NPC that heads it exists.

Don't worry my son, this is not the Nightmare known as Trash Souls 2

I get that but why wouldn't they just move an aggrod version of her to yorska so u can kill her for the items?

Yes but DS1 is very old so I forgive it for making mistakes like that, I expected 2017 games to not exclude you from pvp-viable items for an entire playthrough just because you hit a trigger, really makes it so u need a guide if u want these gimmick rings.

can someone mule me a couple items on PS4 please?

Because if they did then what would be the point of doing the questline?

>mistakes
You're just a shit gamer. Dark Souls was not made to appeal to you. If you don't like it, fuck off.

I gave up on non glass cannon sorcery when I realized that crystal longsword does similar damage and has a better moveset than flashsword at 60 int with rings

Why not just CE them in

>Because if they did then what would be the point of doing the questline?
Souls, Story, Gameplay, Role playing
>You're just a shit gamer. Dark Souls was not made to appeal to you. If you don't like it, fuck off.
Dark Souls appeals a lot to me, otherwise I wouldn't be here, I just don't like this specific aspect, no need to get all black 'n white.

What goes better with full fallen knight and dark sword? shield of want or grass crest?

If you want to use the swordceries try a Heysel Pick or Immolation Tinder build.

It's not the end of the world, dude. Either rush NG+ or invest in some INT and cast spook before a fall.

Hexer is better for PvP since it fucks everybody who's not also a hexer or pyro, but they're roughly the same viability for PvE.

Either take enough STR to 1hand Blacksword with a staff, or enough STR/DEX to 1hand MLGS with Wisdom.

>Rush NG+
Makes enemies fighting me when I get invaded stronger
>Invest in some INT
I take pride in my min-maxing, I would never.

It's really not the end of the world, I'm way calmer than all these people cursing at me for disliking an aspect.

>watching a girl play Dark SOuls 3
>nobody is giving her hints but she's figuring things out gradually
>suddenly some fuckboy mod comes in
>gives her step by step instructions on where to go
aaand dropped

why the fuck do people even do this shit. the game isn't hard to figure out it's fucking linear, at some point youll see where to go.

So what do you use to help you pick builds that's not a retarded roll a build image?

a rope

>40 INT
Absolutely worthless for casting anything that the rings effect.
Go to 60 if you actually want to use damaging spells.

this man is right
>tfw got flamberge on first kill without any luck boosts when trying to farm it
feelsgoodman.jpg
ds1, I'm replaying it over and over and never getting tired of it
I don't play pvp at all, ds3 was fun but a bit short and I can't find the motivation to replay it, and ds2 was a chore to play through

>needing 80 (EIGHTY) in a stat to actually do damage
why do Dexcucks have it worse than Strengthfags?

Or ask someone to dupe it for you if you're on console, spawn it in if you're on PC.

Yeah I'm on pc but I'm not about to use CE, that's why I'm asking someone to drop it for me, that's how this entire shitstorm started.

>needing 66 str and 40 vit to be viable

STRcucks, am I right?

>being a Strfag
>ever
lmaoing at how braindead u are

Is this a good head size for Vilhelm's Pinhead? Too big? Still too small?

if youre intentionally going for a scrub cosplay, shield of want. Thats what I associate with that type of player more. The grass crest makes me think more of early game pvp.

It takes about 20 casually played hours to get from wherever you are back to where you can get the ring if you have the slightest modicum of understanding of the game

>I'm sl120
20 hrs?

>implying soul duping is hard
>implying DS3 is hard
>implying it doesn't take less than 10 hours to go through a critical path of obtaining all bonfires

I'm Implying none of those things, what are you impling? I give up on my 180+hrs character and make a new one just to get a fucking ring? This exactly proves my point.

this mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/221679

oh fuck i feel soiled just looking at that

It's closer to 70 usually and allows you to use 1 handed movesets at full damage, not to mention the non existent weight and low stamina consumption

180 hours and you're just getting to the end of sirris' questline now? something doesn't add up

Reminder that STRfags are literally retarded and only know how to smash things with sticks, and that they are infinitely inferior to Dexlords.

Use weapon skill then hit people

???? I've never done the sirris questline, why the fuck would I ask for a catring then?
I am already done with the game and doing pvp, and I still need a cat ring for Anor londo.

True elder god mode is STR and DEX

>Post your craziest lore theories
Hardmode: provide proof

>Ocelotte is Gundyr
>dancer is queen of lothric

I don't get what you're saying, are you implying you can only run through the game in 20 hours if you're 120? Because as 120 you should be plowing through ng and ng+ in 13 hours TOP

Are you dumb user? She only says she hates the fingers after you meet Rosaria. 2-3 areas after cathedral actually.

Or you could go 60 int and delete phantoms

And darts does about 120 or more at 60. I don't know since I never use weak spells anymore

Not souls but the beastclaw hunter in the hunter's nightmare is irreverant izzy