Near my house there is a car dealership overflow lot with around 30 brand new 2017 pickup trucks...

near my house there is a car dealership overflow lot with around 30 brand new 2017 pickup trucks. these trucks cost over 40,000 USD each.

What's stopping me from getting a tow truck and just lifting up their drive wheels and hauling them to a hidden barn in a rural area then taking my time to switch out / re program the ignition? I would have a high powered radio jammer in the tow truck to block any signal from a GPStracker until i got it to the barn to disable the car battery

then i buy a wreck truck of the same type and switch the VIN of the stolen truck with the wrecked truck

Other urls found in this thread:

jammerinthebox.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You need a pre programmed ECU/BCM from another truck to swap in as well as all the locks.

Nothing stopping u go for it

Just part them out.

Where would you get a tow truck?
You can't just rent one.
Hire a tow truck?
Nope. Not a tow operator alive that wants to be an accessory to grand theft auto.

Just wait a bit.
There's a crash in the auto markets coming.
Too much supply, too little demand, leaving millions of brand new cars sitting on dealer lots.

1. It's illegal and you would get caught
2. You don't have the skill or will to do any of that

Why don't you swap in a demon motor too while you're at it? i swear Veeky Forums is the worst board.

>what's stopping me from being a nigger

I dunno are you?

Well you can buy a tow truck for pretty cheap. I know ive seen them for as little as 2k.

I remember seeing a show about how criminals did that.

>buy wrecked truck with title
>boost some custom truck that is similar
>take it to a shop
>swap over every vin
>swap over locks
>truck becomes untraceable and "legally" theirs.

Took them about 2 hours.

yeah i already abuot the market crash. I just can't wait till some of the boomer scum dies off so i can buy nice cars very cheap

you dont know how to make a powerful enough radio jammer to block radio communication

you cant reprogram the ignition on your own

you would need a new license plate

you cant just "switch" a vin

you wouldnt have a key to even open it

you wouldnt be able to turn off the alarm once it starts going off

it would be smartest to just strip them of their wheels at the lot and just sell 20 sets of ford truck wheels

Kek. 30 years ago that was possible. It's 2017, nearly every part with value
is traceable

This

i thought about stealing the wheels and the "kittys" you gear heads will know that slang :) but i imagine the wheels will have one lugnut that is a special design so i won't be able to get it off?

also wouldn't have to make one autist. they have them for sale from china jammerinthebox.com/

Reverse thread sockets

Someone actually did something similar to this at my local dealership. Some mexican went to a storage lot behind a dealershit and stole the cats off of 15 new trucks. He was caught when he tried to junk them at $40 a cat.

As if the postal service and government doesn't know to inspect and seize contraband packages if they are mailed from certain addresses.

Op, who is the slut and where can i find more of her?

>Lift up rear end
>Take first corner
>Steering fucks off and the towed vehicle takes out a bunch of other vehicles

ya na. Plus, buying a "wrecked" truck thats very similar wouldn't work, it would more then likely be a salvage title or worse. You would more then likely have to have your new truck inspected, and when the mechanic notices that it doesn't show any signs of damage they'll be pretty suspicious.

Just do what all the cool kids are doing and steal the damn wheels. They're worth more then anything else on the vehicle.

B R A P
R
A
P

the gpsjammer would get you into alot more trouble than stealing the trucks, especially in the us.

I hope this is in one of those cowboy states and you get shot point blank with a shotgun you fucking piece of excrement.

>there is a car dealership overflow lot with around 30 brand new
Don't know how modern your dealership is, but over here, the dealership has computerized cameras that scan for heat signatures. When the computer detects IR emissions (like someone walking thru the lot at night), security is alerted by the computer. And if the human security crew can also call the local police to come by as well to arrest the people for trespassing.

Modern security devices have made it very difficult for car thieves to visit the car lots at night to strip parts off the vehicles. Someone tried that two or three years ago and the news article described how the computer night vision quickly detected the suspect and alerted security. Pretty much, not even dindu dare invade the dealer lots even though there is no fence or gate preventing access. Really, I can even walk completely around the entire dealership building and physically touch every single car as there is no fence due to aethetics. But the computers and cameras handle security just fine, and an all-encompassing physical fence is not required to be able to legally arrest people for trespassing on a business's property so as long as there is signage about trespassing.

my gf shaped like this but thicker

Lol every major panel is marked in areas unknown to you, if one of these trucks ever went into a dealer (provided you managed to replace all the ignition and lock systems with new ones which in itself is all but impossible without alerting the manufacture) it'd be obvious these are the stolen ones

this is just about the dumbest crimes i've heard of.

We just got security cameras at our dealership that has been around for over 50 years.

Before that, we had (literally) 13yr olds smashing the front door and going into the office to take keys and steal 4-5 lot cars to use as rolling drug houses.

This happened almost every week.
We just kept the plywood on the door because it didn't pay to fix the glass every time.

>Night vision
>Heat sensors
lol... I'm sure those are in the vast minority...maybe 3%.

I don't know of any dealership that has those in the greater area. Not even the Lexus/BMW/Benz dealers.

>Nope. Not a tow operator alive that wants to be an accessory to grand theft auto.

Ironically they ask for the car registration before they do anything.

who is this braptress?