>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/0rIbkVn.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=FvuDwpzSfzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE

T.racer is dead! DEAD

Heal me

Why is it that when your team wins the teamfight, instead of staying on the point and maybe pushing a little outwards and setting up defense they decide to push ALL THE WAY into the enemy spawn and get their shit kicked in?

That's called moving into the next skill tier and being matched with people the game thinks are on your level.

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

I want to keep tracer in a filthy cage and feed her chicken organs

Good riddance

ayo hol up
If i let my SR decay and end the season at 3000, i should start near 3k next season right?
Or does it keep my 3.8k rating?

Literally nothing wrong with spawn camping as long as the whole team dedicates.

>two punching Doomfists get stunned when they punch each other
>Rein and DF get stunned when they punch and charge each other

Post the lewdest art and I'll give you a Golden Lootbox Key

I've started reporting everyone that instalocks Hanzo and Widow.
Yes I know it does nothing but It makes me feel better.

>Using E instantly after shift puts in on CD
E B I N
B
I
N

Reposting for new thread
>Maximum activation height added to Seismic Slam
>can no longer be used when above ~2 meters
>meaning no more uppercut into slam
>meaning no more super mobility
>goes on FULL COOLDOWN if attempted beyond parameters
>damage indicator added
>ground marker removed
>Blizzard in charge of fun

If by "near" you mean something like 2800, then sure.

I report every junkrat player

What do y'all do to spice up skirmish?
My favorite is to put people to sleep, and then teabag their camera view. There's nothing they can do about it and they HAVE to watch.

i.imgur.com/0rIbkVn.jpg

you didnt say where the subject had to come from

>Reporting people who like fun

When I first saw Doomfist, I kind of expected that one of his skins would look like Jack from Tekken. I would have been disappointed if that hadn't been the case.

What if 1 tick was unlocked every time 5 enemies died on 2CP?
For example, you kill 5 people on point B, but the 6th has some insane stall and you get 2CP'd after. This would result in the 1st tick being unlocked. Now 15sec after no one from your team is on the point, the capture gauge goes to 1st stick. This would work for 2nd tick too, but not for the third one.

good let's clean up this community

>PharaMercy duo in QP
>Talk shit
>Quick play

Good change.

Passively lobbing easily avoidable grenades over a wall and getting murdered every 43 seconds is fun?

I was thinking more like Colossus.

You could have just said you were a Silver shitter

>Teabagging

You need to be over 18 to post here.

it would be easily solved by having mei ice cream not actualy able to cap the point.

everything else actualy demmands skill and can be countered

>Rein and DF get stunned when they punch and charge each other
What they changed it? Fucking Blizz always ready to fuck over their new character.

It's a bug shitlords,
already confirmed.

I dont play shitmouse friend. Im just saying what i see shitmouse do every time he is picked

>tfw you hold up the point more or less solo for over a minute of constant assault going through three mechs as D.va, die and get ressed
I-I don't think this heart rate is healthy

Repeating from the last thread, why the fuck do people pick more squishy DPS whenever the team is struggling to get through an area covered by Torbjorn?

I see it every time, the team is held at a choke by Torb and one of the healers or tanks decides "DPS aren't doing this so it's my job, I'll switch to DPS", not realising they're making the team far easier to keep out because Torbjorn specifically exists to pressure squishies and fewer tanks and healers means people are less likely to commit to a push.

>ground marker removed
Wrong. If you look at the ground while in midair the marker still appears.
>this pleb was blindly slamming this whole time

They just changed it with today's patch.
A good change desu

Why did Pharah have a poster of Reinhardt when she was young?

can Genji reflect him now lol

You wouldn't have this problem if you mained D.Va like a good boy
>fly at torb turret with matrix up
>shoot it to death at point blank range
>walk away with over half hp left

Maybe in the future teen girls will once again appreciate burly men, instead fags like Justin Bieber.

genji should be able to deflect doomfist. when he rocket punches and genji hits E, he should draw out his powerful warrior sword and slice doomfist a thousand times. defeating him

wait a minute
you posted the more or less the same (you)-fishing post yesterday
what's your end game

If I buy something on the ptr, do I get it in the base game too? I only ask because I have items in the base game and about half of them are still locked in ptr. Also the amount of gold I have is different.

Lewd art. No one posted any good ones yesterday.

I'll try to make your dream come true, user

>while in midair
too bad you can't use it midair anymore huh chief

>win game
>lose game
>win 3 games
>lose game

wow all that effort to go up 15 SR

Because you can get banned for posting too lewd.

>That feel when I gave my friend my golden lootbox and he won't use it to have it as a keepsake

Pick Mercy instead and you would already be 200 SR up

Pick dva. Get in torbs bitch face. Stay in his bitch face and dont let him build shit. Congrats youve countered torb

he has a crush on you

How bad do you want the code, user?

That's exactly what top pro teams do on certain maps. I think kings row is the worst offender because of how after you cap the point some people will get stuck in the first defense spawn and the rest will be coming from the back spawn so you can get easy pick offs on the people who spawned earlier and push the payload very far before they can contest.

symmetra is so op it makes me gag

Nah, fuck off.
Why can't dudes be friends anymore without it being gay

Did you pick team cake or team Ice Cream for Season 5?

You'd have no way of actually giving a specific person a code on an anonymous image board.

Your unlocks on the PTR are a snapshot of exactly what you had at whatever arbitrary point in time Blizz's servers recorded it.

Anything you unlock, be it by random loot, or with coins or Comp Points on PTR does not impact live servers in any way. Additionally you can not buy lootboxes with real money on the PTR.

payload heals you when you're on offense holy fuck

i picked a PC for the first console i ever bought

same way if it was a girl that kept it i'd say she has a crush on you stop being a faggot it wasn't that deep.

Email the code

What heroes should be avoided if you don't want to suffer from diminishing returns to your SR from playing popular heroes?

Welcome to Silver, new friend!

I love Angela!

She's a smart and kind humanitarian and a great role model!

I know. I do that already. I'm asking why other people seem to think that squishy DPS are the answer.

How the fuck do I figure out which hero to git gud with

>american hours
>thread goes to shit

Because you ooga team booga

To which email address given to you by how many people? Unless everyone is tripfagging you have no way of determining who the winner is.

So, /owg/ what do YOU like to do before the match starts?

Graviton now disables all escape abilities on PTR

>Europoor hours
>Crying about being bad

>ALWAYS PLAY MERCY AS DPS
>STOP HEALING SHITTERS
>GET GOLD DAMAGE

youtube.com/watch?v=FvuDwpzSfzM

So how does mercy's tail work? Is it part of her outfit?

I'm literally on the PTR playing memefist elimination and getting the ground marker every time I use it. Maybe you're just a retard, huh chief?

Play with my balls.

Plug and play

If I'm D.va, I usually stick to aggressive Atari gaming.

>So how does mercy's tail work?

exactly how you think it does WYNKEE FAIS

wich one you like the most? list 2 of each category

Doomfist is such a disappointment what the fuck man. this is the best they can do with their unlimited budget?

ERP with my teammates

Screenshot the post with the (You ) from the OP

Here is the next catagory. All of them are done. there are 3 in total.
Clarifications, trivia, and the writing process (the reason the lore is the way it is).

Going to post all 3. I suggest putting these in a imgur and slapping it into the OP as a resource. I'm happy to keep these images updated but it certainly won't be difficult with how infrequent he is with posts.

This is a good resource, especially for the people who come in with the same questions over and over again which Chu already answered. We cam call it the Chu FAQ and random facts.

1/3

You're not using it midair then, scout

Controllable appendix connected through a neural link.

Just kidding it's a buttplug.

switch is my friend for now since I'll move back to nippon soon and won't have pc for a while.

Reinhardt
Hammer
Swing speed increased by ~10%. On top of the swing speed increase, we've gone through and tweaked many timings and other things about the Hammer to make it more responsive. Overall it should feel a lot better to swing and make contact with enemies.

Charge
Impacting another charging hero (Doomfist or Reinhardt) no longer deals damage to both characters, but still causes a knockdown on both.

>What is a burner email