If you don't have an INTJ personality type and a low digit ratio (pic related) you will never be a successful trader

If you don't have an INTJ personality type and a low digit ratio (pic related) you will never be a successful trader.

Also Leos, Scorpios and Geminis will never make good traders.

High digit ratio low-test cucks should stick to index funds.

what about me guys?

Nice. High-test. Keep hitting those charts big guy.

Jupiter and Venus are in alignment today, Libras have a higher chance of doing well on the market for the next 24 hours.

Digit ratio is linked to pre-natal testosterone levels. Testosterone is related to risk taking. Traders with lower digit ratios make more money on average according to studies.

Deal with it.

INTJ and high ratio here.
How your hands are supposed to influence your success in trading?

Low digit ratio is linked to higher rates of autism
Low digit ratio is linked with higher rates of alcoholism
Low digit ratio is linked with attenuated socio-affective skills
Low digit ratio is linked with lesbianism
Low digit ratio is linked with lower exam scores

Digit ratio is psuedoscience

MY RING FINGER IS SHORTER THAN MY INDEX FINGER

AM I FUCKED???!!!!

Funny you talk about 2D and 4D digit ratios. There's actually a couple of things they can tell.

Measurement of the digit ratio is a key indicator in understanding how much testosterone and estrogen you responded to at birth. High ratios indicate that you soaked up more estrogen, and low ratios indicate you soaked up more testosterone. This lays the foundation for tests conducted on the matter.

Penile girth and length:
2D and 4D ratios is a good predictor for dick size. The higher the ratio, the smaller the dick.

Facial Features:
People who have high digit ratios are more likely to have feminine faces compared to their low-ratio counterparts.

Depression and Anxiety:
High-ratios are more likely to become depressed and have anxiety disorders.

Yes, high ratios seem to be more risk-takers which makes them good at HFT, but most of the people who are highly successful on Wall Street try their best to hedge against risk, and are usually in positions that are more plentiful and make similar money.

ENTJ master race reporting
Are you done with my report yet plebs?

I'm both INTJ and have a low ratio. Made a good amount trading. Your brain is analytical and good to spot patterns, seeing the whole picture. AMA!

You loud bastard, have you ever tried to actually listen sometimes??

shut up hick

ENTJ & Libra

Solid synergy?

.958 INTJ Picses here.
My real accounts are down about 30% over the past 3 years (but my paper account is up about 4000%)

My index finger is longer than my ring finger, >1.00. What do?

High test INTJ master race here

Feels good

G-guys, my ratio is well over 1. What does that mean.

What about Virgos? Are we good? Also I was born on the year of the monkey in the Chinese calendar? Will I make it?

It means you got a long ass pointer finger and other than that it is of absolutely zero consequence.

well fuck. I'm screwed.

People actually believe these horoscopes? Damn I'm sad Veeky Forums

2017, falling for this nonsense. Dude, you probably believe in easter bunny and the bad luck 13 or 666, and you probably become shit scares when black cat crosaes road and stuff. It is retardrd bullshit. Want to incewase chances of becoming successful? Do. Take action. I started researching alt coins, I road the Etherium wave, got 800% of initial investment back, now the next thing is Iconomi coin, I put half of my saving in there, alrwady made 300%, and it is expected to hit a dollar soon, and 5$ this year. Just my advive.

Can I make it boys?

And yes, I have very high T, confirmed by blood work.

hahahaha low digit cucks, when will they learn?

Why not Leos ?

INTP master race reporting in.

Myers brigs is a meme. Digit ratio, however is true. I like how the low ratio betas are trying to bring myers bullshit into the mix to compensate for their hard biological inferiority. My myers brigs is IDGAF.

*high ratio

possibly. it means you are gay.

omg my fortune cookie said the same thing!!

.937 digit ratio ENTP checking in. What do I win?

someone beat this

What if the index finger is almost as tall as the middle finger and far taller than the ring finger?

Low Ratio INTJ Gemini here,

I have put all 80% my money into MGT, rest in Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Rate my investment plan.

Warren Buffett...is that you?

High ratio ENTP sagittarius here. Made 85% over this 2 weeks. Suck my dick