/tfg/ - Titanfall General

Starfu Edition

>Lore, lewds & more
tfgeneral.com

>/tfg/-created Helpful Videos, Tutorials & Mods
pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn
syampuuh.github.io/mods (currently outdated)

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral

>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for PC, you have to join using the link, and for XBone, you need to request entry in the thread first.

>PSN Community
Search PSN community for "Titanfall General", request membership, and state you are from the thread. It helps us add you to our friends lists, and that makes stacking easier.

>News
Wargames Patch notes: forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/13044/the-war-games-patch-notes/p1?new=1
Full Wargames patch notes (including the quiet stuff): i.imgur.com/yq3ekHy.png
FNN 16: ea.com/games/titanfall/titanfall-2/news/frontier-news-network-16

>Titanfall Spinoffs/Side Projects
pastebin.com/5YngGgjd

Doomed Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/ip5oj
i.imgur.com/eM3OFUg.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for remove the r97 and g2

Dream rotation
>Glitch
>Wargames
>Colony
>Angel City
>Drydock

Neutral
>Forward Base Kodai

Awful rotation pls no more
>Crash Site
>Complex
>Canal
>Exoplanet
>Homestead

3rd for ronin is best titan

What is best pistol for sniper's secondary?

Either RE-45 or Mozambique.

I would say Wingman Elite or Djibouti Shooty

For me it's either Mozzy or RE-45, though I prefer the later because I just love machine pistols.

Mozzy is gunfu

>/tfg/ you have exactly 5 minutes to be a newfag and say stupid shit

tone is OP

wingman elite

>Homestead

slows get out

P2016

We already did that nerd

>233 hours in this game and I STILL don't have the Bullseye camo on anything
Give me one good reason why you shouldn't get the ability to buy whatever camo you want with credits after you reach Gen 10
It's not even a DLC thing since I couldn't even buy it with real money if i wanted to, what the fuck

Why do people even use the wingman when the elite exists?

I'm wondering this as well, I tried it once after getting the Elite version G.2 thinking it'd be hitscan but slightly weaker but holy shit is it garbage, if only for the terrible sights.
The ONLY thing it ever had going for it was being able to one-shot when amped.

>napped through beginning pf happy hour again
"tomorrow" said Toad

>Give me one good reason why you shouldn't get the ability to buy whatever camo you want with credits after you reach Gen 10
theres none, its just to keep you playing.

Scorch vs. Monarch in an open space. Who wins that duel?

Monarch if arc rounds

Just be lucky, faggot.

>literally all six people on the enemy team is using R-201

I actually fear an aim-assist nerf might kill the game on console. Right now we have a weapon that is accurate, virtually recoil less, high rate of fire and good mag capacity with 3-4shot potential with headshots that also requires very little input from the user.

How could anyone at Respawn look at that think it's ok in any way?

Xboners online?

Just started playing this game today.

Campaign is top fucking notch so far.

I'll start multiplayer soon this week. I'm on Xbone, gamer tag is m4ss3y if anyone would like to show me the ropes. See you out there, pilots

read the op if you want to join the network.

Not sure why people get so worked up about Bullseye and Fishsticks when stoics are objectively the best looks

>New xbone pilot
Can't wait to destroy you in a few days

Oh yeah I'm also already on the Xbone /tfg/ network. Appreciate picking me up, admin user

this is exactly what a newfag would say :^)

Can I enlist the help of other AMDanons with testing a solution for the GCN 1.0 (270-280x, 7850-7970) crash issue?
It seems to have STOPPED since I enabled ReLive Instant Replay. I currently have it set to a 30 second buffer, and am on a fresh install of Radeon Software 17.6.2. Phoneposting RN but IIRC it's set to buffer to D:\ while the game and Origin run on C:\, if that makes any difference.

As soon as I disable Instant Replay via the ReLive overlay the game crashes within minutes, but as long as Instant Replay is on the game doesn't seem to crash. I'm curious if this is coincidence or widespread, and if it's widespread we might be able to point Respawn and AMD closer to a solution.

just buy an nvidia card

Fishsticks is disgusting. Splinter camos tho, those are nice.

But I have one in my other rig :^)

There are still anons among us who are too poor to have a 2nd card, let alone a 2nd rig.

or do you want to kill the game even faster by not finding a solution to an issue keeping hundreds from playing?

the sooner this game dies the sooner respawn can move on

checkmate ocean is all i need

The checkmate camos are gross.

fine, warship ocean

>amd is for poorfags meme
nice try intel shill

Why do you have such shit taste? Stop liking what I don't like. Why can't you learn how to post on a Laotian system analyst bulletin board properly?

white + blue is the objectively superior color scheme

i bet you're a splinterfag
or a fishstickfag
disgusting

>too poor to have a 2nd card
>>somehow not buying a 2nd video card for one game at currently massively inflated prices implies amd is for poorfags
>talking about video cards
>>intel

2/10

>he doesn't use superior intel graphics
intel graphics can do 4k at 60 fps. ayymd and novideo can only do 1440p at 30fps

I also joined recently, only 2 weeks in and already level 30
Love the game so far, even if I get stomped a lot

Nigga boomtown ain't even on there and it's the best map

You in the new network? I'll hop on tf2 if you're on.

I don't play the game as much anymore because of R2/101 spam. Never really had a problem with the R97 but that's probably a PC thing.

Yo I made a northstar

Fun match of hardpoint today

fuck is wrong with exoplanet? it has such good options for pilot movement

you should totally add thruster exhaust

What's it like using weapons that don't require aim or any skill whatsoever?

>yfw discordfags actually think this

>because it's true
Please use a weapon that takes aim, it will be more rewarding in the long run.

sorry baldy, we'll make sure to DMR you from a mile away next time

At least you can't OHK me with that A-Wall of yours anymore, pal.

>conslow hits stationary target

wow much impress

I'm gonna save that for when I do Viper's northstar

Better than getting free kills with the EPG aka weapon that you don't need to aim with at all.

can discord fags even call themselves tfg?

>clipping out the name tag
Does he really deserve such a courtesy?

so what your saying is that you're a slow who can't get off the ground

Jesus Christ your fucking serious aren't you?

I suppose not. It's not like he'll know seeing as he sticks to the discord

they only come on the thread to shittalk us like uber panzer does so no not really

Nah dude, I use the Cold War that unironically takes more aim and skill.
Yes :)

>said when, even when using shitscan, his Discord stacks still rarely manage to beat honorable projectile-using Happy Hour stacks
Sad!

>playing titan brawl
>two ronins rush us and die in the first 30 seconds of the match
>stupid ronins, every fucking match they always rush, die, and give the enemy a 1- or 2- point lead right off the bat
>more of them keep coming
>their entire team is just ronin
Why do people do this to themselves? They're never swapped out either. They would just spawn and die over and over again. We won, but it felt bad.

I got my first two splinter camos today and damn they look good. Fishsticks looks so fucking bad though.

I'm not a fan of the splinter camos. Only exacerbated by the fact that I keep getting gross-ass green and orange camos.

I'm sure I even understand the appeal of Ronin.
I understand that he's made for quick dazing strikes, but I don't know how anyone can stand being in something so brittle, even with his absurd 360 degree shield.

At least with Northstar you can punch hard from a distance as a glass cannon.

ive got around 300 hours in game and a couple bullseyes. do you play coliseum ever? most of my good shit is from coliseum.

Ronin appeals to the call of duty mindset of running in and doing as much damage as possible as quickly as possible and racking up as many points as you can in a single life. It sucks when most of the popular streamers and titanfall players glamorize Ronin by showing gameplay where they take down a half dozen titans but the truth is that ain't gonna happen for the average player. He's an excellent pilot killer and a decent skirmisher, but you have to pick your battles. That's the most important thing about the strider titans.

He's a samurai and has a sword. I think that's pretty much it. He's not bad, but he's definitely overplayed. I find that he's best if you can commit to cheesing early in the round to make sure you get first titanfall, then you can dash around and kill off enemy pilots while your team racks up kills and gets their own titans. Then after that just spam his arc wave from behind friendly titans and skirmish until you die/eject and pick a new titan to play as for the rest of the game.

Because as the pilot section of this game tells you, speed is better than strength. If you know how to use abilities properly, you can fucking demolish nearly every other Titan, with Legion (the polar opposite of Ronin) being one if its easiest prey

All you have to do is Arc their back, unload, phase/smoke/reload, then rinse and repeat and there's fuckall they can do to stop you

Post your best games only

I don't think I've ever lost to a Ronin as a Legion. He's not particularly good at face-to-face encounters, but he's fine if you're willing to do some damage and then sprint around the corner and run away. Most people don't seem to play him that way though, and then they just die over and over again.

not that guy but i dont buy intel products purely because of how they do business. all the anti-trust crap is disgusting.
besides, even if an AMD gpu cant do 4k 60fps, it can still play 1080p 60 fps fine and im willing to wager that most people are on 1080p.
hell, this game runs smooth as butter on my rig, which is a budget AMD rig. overclocked fx-8350 and an radeon rx 480

Shit, this was a while ago.

its fun and feels great

best ive had in a while. i dont often go above 150 anymore since i switched to grenadiers.

ded clam

>Sarah Briggs is a good pi-
streamable.com/ip5oj

Am that guy.
have 2 builds.
One's an i7 2600 and a GTX 970, other is an FX 8320 and a 280x. Do both at 1440p. AMD build does slightly worse but was significantly less expensive, so to be expected. It's actually held up better than I was expecting it would when I built it.
Next build will probably be Ryzen+Vega/Polaris only things holding me back are Win10 and inflated GPU prices. nVidia and Intel have been disappointing lately. Nothing really compelling out of Intel and nVidia have been failing hard on software. New drivers run worse and GFE3 is a travesty.

Also anyone with the AMD crash please try I don't want to go yelling at Jay with a lone anecdote for the umpteenth time.

inb4 PCucks stop shitting up the thread

Got a couple

>AMD build does slightly worse but was significantly less expensive, so to be expected. It's actually held up better than I was expecting it would when I built it.
vishera FX chips are better today than when they launched, since games are finally starting to use all those cores. they really start to shine when you overclock them., though they get hot as fuck.
if you ever heard jokes about overclocked FX chips heating up rooms, those are not jokes. people think they are, but that actually happens

delet this

Sarah Briggs eternally and irrevocably BTFO

delet this

delet _her

I don't know why tfg has to sperg out over my mummy. Why can't you accept the truth?

did you not just see my gauntlet run?
here i'll give it to you again

i hate saying it, but gates is a better mom than briggs will ever be, and I dislike gates, not to mention she's as flat as the flatline's recoil

i.imgur.com/eM3OFUg.png

all I see are lies