fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170712.php
>5* Tamamo, 4*Anne and Mary, 4* Mordred and 4* Kiyohime
12/7 to 18/7 everyone is on rateup
19/20 to 20/7 Anne and Mary/Tamamo
21/7 to 22/7 Kiyohime/Tamamo
23/7 to 24/7 Mordred/Tamamo
25/7 to 29/7 everyone is on rateup
>There are now costume options, Mashu's swimsuit is the only one available
>item boosts are sorted by class, Iron:Mooncancer/Rider, Stone:Saber/Assassin/Alterego, Wood:Lancer/Avenger, Water:Archer/Caster/Shielder, Food:Berserker/Ruler

>[Epic of Remnant II: Agartha no Onna]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/agarta/
>5* Caster, 4* Assassin, 4* Berserker (All three will be added to the story gacha)
>Drake, D'Eon and Heracles Sprite & NP Renewal

>[Interlude Story Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170705b

>[Agartha Pickup Summon 2]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170704

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>A new summer event has been announced in which Raikou will receive a swimsuit version
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Skill interludes for Astolfo and Arjuna, NP interlude for Geronimo, quartz interludes for Cu Alter, Jeanne Alter, David, Billy the Kid and Li Shuwen.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/373-Create-a-Servant
forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/6950-Create-A-Servant-2
twitter.com/Acoooooooooo/status/885203255369768960
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gilgamesh is stronger than Lancelot.

Witch thread?

KIMI WA

Shirou tries to teach Saber that she should live as an ordinary girl, which she refuses at first which pisses him off, yet in UBW Toksaka tries to do the same to him and he literally tells her to piss off. I mean what a fuckin hypocrite, he had no right to tell Saber how to live her life when he has the same fuckin problem.

I want to FUCK Meltlilith.

dumb witch

mikon

It's almost like Shirou and his ideal itself are both hypocritical and stupid.

Honest thoughts on Beast's Lair Type Moon forum?

You're right. And that's why Fate route ends with Saber still being King Arthur and Shirou being a wannabe Seigi no Mikata. They were both too autistic for the world, so they had to find a new one.

Heroic Spirit, I'm MAGUS.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

- Zero is a failed retelling of the happenings as described in the VN. As we know, Kiritsugu was the absolute utilitarian. Him joining the HGW, he would sacrifice anything for result, for the absolute utilitarian ideal, saving everyone, meaning anyone would be sacrificed for that end. So when he does things like evacuating people before setting off a bomb, when he always kills people you are given a reason to hate, but never a single one you might find a reason to like, then I just think they went too soft on him to preserve the image of a hero.

- Fate route Saber has great character progression and caratherization. FZ Saber is a fucking human toilet for everyone to shit on.

- Urobuchi tried to follow too many different characters/plot threads in the first half; in particular, too much of the plot is dictated by Caster's action, and Caster is a totally uninteresting character who is better at being comic relief than a serious threat.

- The banquet of kings was utterly ridiculous and the only thing it did was pretend that the guy whose definition of "king" was "winner of popularity contest among warriors" had anything to discuss with characters who actually had anything to do with ruling. It was a clumsy attempt for Urobuchi to pretend Iskander was one of the "kings" and that he had any plan or vision whatsoever beyond doing whatever he wanted and hoping other people would post-hoc make it a good thing. Gilgamesh and Arturia actually argue against each others' vision of what a king does in FSN whereas the banquet's only resolution is Iskander going "well I was more popular so I win."

Knowledgable individuals who are well versed on the real world mythology and history of the various servants and can articulate their thoughts in a comprehensive matter unlike /fgog/

which thread?

Who is Mashu pulling?

KIARAFAGS BTFO! IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING WEW

I think the point was that he was wrong and he accepted he was wrong because he fell in love with a Saber who wasn't a normal girl or even wanted to be one. He was projecting his issues because he couldn't save her in an orthodox way.

me

>Using redditpedia

Wow it's almost like that was done on purpose

*Blocks your path*

/SummerJannu/ thread.

Best CE for summer Mordred?

Wow, who would have thought that Shirou is a character that has flaws, just like every other character should.

Her boyfriend, of course.

What I wrote here
Also, their fanfic forum is pretty fucking cancerous, just like their "make a servant" thread too. Those faggots really live on headcanon and nothing more.

Nobody cares about real mythos. Most of us only read the part of each myth related to the representation in the Fate world so we can make a comparison and see how it deviated from the actual myth.

Just use King Hassan for Insta-kill memes, user.
Then ask him if he's feeling it.

Anything that boost Arts performance.

>FZ Saber is a fucking human toilet
I want too use Saber as a meat toilet

That's a line about Excalibur

Also, from the VN too
>To an observer, it looks like a giant beam of light, but its target point is the tip. It is the "ultimate slash" that cuts through everything in the "area" the light goes through. Its enormous power heats space around the tip, and as a result it is interpreted as a wave of light that mows across the earth. You could also call it a directed energy weapon.

Excalibur is LITERALLY a slash of light. Find a better shitpost material against Lancelot next time.

Compare and contrast the BL servants/fanfiction with what we've seen from the flusteredsaberfag.

How does their cancer compare to our homegrown autism?

I still wanna see banquet of the kings, cute and youthful edition. Or it's doujin version.

>you're cancer if you talk about reddit
>oh but it's okay to talk about BL xD

Why are they in donuts?

Which is why we need an Illya route

because please donut steel

>never talk to me of my wife's son ever again

>Nobody cares about real mythos.

That's exactly why /fgog/ will always be second place compared to beast lair, where every member meticulous studies the real world mythology and history of the various servants so that they can have intelligent discussions on their Fate counterparts.

forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/373-Create-a-Servant

forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/6950-Create-A-Servant-2

It's a slash of light with huge range, that's why we call it a swordbeam, unlike Arondight which is only a slash of light

>muh intelligent discussion
Are all BLshitters like this?

Why did Shirou abuse Saber when she wouldn't stop talking about the witch on the temple?

>create a servant
no thanks

he's right though

Lads I fucking give up on this game. I have farmed every material I'll need to max all my favorites and my support but I simply can't roll them. Not getting Tamamo Summer was the last straw. To me there's no point in playing this piece of shit anymore.

>create a servant
How pathetic can you be?

>It's a slash of light
Good to know you accepted it.

Beast's Lair needs better moderation honestly

>comparing real mythos to genderbent heroes
nice

You guys made fun of me earlier...Now you will pay.

Good to know that Lancelot doesn't have a swordbeam either since it's a slash of light

I want to protect ponytail Hakunon. Cutest (You).

5 from left a best.

Simo Hayha

thanks user.

Your one of those shitters who thinks Simo Hayha can be a servant aren't you? Glad the mods dealt with you appropriately.

I'm sorry Spoileranon I didn't mean to. It was just a joke. You know it's ctrl + s now right?

>Jetcuck finally accepted that Cuckcelot has no swordbeam
KEK

why does every fucking autist want this guy as a Servant

>tfw you convince yourself that you're a tit man but pic like this make you doubt yourself

S-stop.

What is it about Hakunon that makes her so much prettier than most Fate characters?

>165 cm
Wew.

I want to commit selfcest.

could use some cleaning up to make it easier to navigate and use

Because they don't actually know how the Nasuvere works. As expected of a poster from /fgog/. That nonsense would never be tolerated at BL because it's posters are educated enough to know that the concept of Simo Hayha being a servant is simply nonsense.

because triggering other autists is fun

That was me, and I was just baiting. [Spoiler]Retard.[/Spoiler]

So if Servant parameters are supposed to represent the abilities that a Servant has, but in a degraded form from what they had in life, then how does that work?

Like, we know that Artoria without Mana Burst is below Rin tier in her physical abilities. Are we expected to believe that characters like the Knights of the Round Table were literally more than 40 times as strong as normal humans? If so, how did they get that strong? Did they just have really fucking amazing gyms back then? Why wasn't everyone that strong if there's almighty magic gyms everywhere?

And it's not like you can say "oh, Numeral always buffs Gawain" or "oh, Lancelot has fairy protection", because their stats aren't that much greater than Bedivere - and that magic arm didn't buff him up that much.

You can kind of excuse it with characters like Herakles that can lift the planet, or any of the other demi-gods, because they literally have divine blood flowing through them. But we already know that characters like Hans and Shakes are getting parameter buffs from what they had in life.

The whole concept that "Servants were stronger in life" is a fucking meme and should be disregarded, because the exceptions and simple logic both strongly outweigh the original claim.

I hate forums because I'll get recognized when I say stupid shit

He's a Metal Gear character except he was an actual person.

You have a thread for every piece of the Nasuverse there is, so you don't have people talking about other Fate works in the FGO thread. What exactly is the problem?

Miyu Servant WHEN

twitter.com/Acoooooooooo/status/885203255369768960

What did she mean by this?

How is this for a tutorial roll?

Shit.

Trap/Reroll

Stop posting your inaccurate reddit list.
There is no CE exchange for water.
There is no Ascension material for food.
Plumes and nuts are food.
Hero's Proof, the new material, and crystals are water.
Iron is lancer pieces, not caster pieces.
food and water have the same 4* fou, the food one listed is correct.

Fuck off reddit

Not really good.

>So if Servant parameters are supposed to represent the abilities that a Servant has, but in a degraded form from what they had in life
You're wrong.
Some heroic spirits are in a degraded form as a Servant like Gilgamesh, Heracles, etc. because they can't be contained in a single class while some heroic spirits are in a better form from what they were in life like Billy the Kid, Shakespeare, Hans, etc.

Humans were stronger back then.

So the Embers and Summon update (2 hours ago).

When do the chest dailies reset?

Some Servants were stronger in life, like Heracles or Cu who need to spread their skillsets over a bunch of different classes, or Arjuna who when summoned gets most of his Astras taken away. Some are stronger like Edison, Vlad or Karna.

Mystery, her character is mostly left blank when Mprotag is rather well defined by being in all the side material.

Is summer Kiyo any good? How should I be using her/best team comp?

I'm going to marry Fergus!

>Excalibur has no swordbeam
Kek

wrong thread nigger

2 Merlins

She's actually the cutest Lancer. Give her an apron to wear over her one piece swimusit and make you good with her fire breath.

>they can have intelligent discussions on their Fate counterparts
on their headcanon fate counterparts?

lel

The point is, there are more Servants shown off at this power that are stronger as Servants than there are in life. Early on, that might not have been the case. Gil? Herk? Cu? Medusa? Sure, they're all pretty powerful, because they're demi-gods. And Saber had Mana Burst to explain her abilities.

In fact, come to think of it, pretty much all of the Servants claimed to have been weakened as Servants have Divinity. The exception is Stheno and Euryale, who were powerless before being Servants, and were full on goddesses rather than demi-gods anyways.

Confirmed false with Babylonia. The regular people are no stronger than (You).

based cuckfox

Probably the eyes.

Summer Liz when?