Name a cooler car currently in production than the lexus predator

name a cooler car currently in production than the lexus predator

protip: the viper just stopped being made so you can't

Infiniti Q60

A face so ugly only a mother could love.

t. soyboi

>not in production yet
modern lexus design is fucking garbo, m8, don't kid yourself

t. soyboy triggered by anything that isn't bland krautshit

the f-type is so good, that posting it in any thread feels like cheating. it's just so fucking perfect

>already delayed til 2029

>4th-dimensional autistic screaming

t. soyboy mad because his bmw just blew out another water pump

Best-looking Japanese 2door since the Z32. Fact.

more like
>nostalgic fuckboi who wishes he was born in the early 70s

damn I love those and the supra and the c5

the lc500 is the only car that comes close to me. but granted I've spotted one IRL and it's amazing

That front end is pig ugly, & the rest of it looks like two cars badly welded together. Ugly ass wheels too.

das some shit taste friendo

good taste friendo

Is it possible you've developed a rare condition where only your eyes have aspergers?

>a cooler car
u wot m8?
Instructions weren't clear enough.

Nope. LOL.

I think so. Especially if you're seeing imaginary monsters.

You should get your eyes tested "friendo". All current lexus models are plain fugly, LC included.

Nah, you just have shit taste. There are much uglier cars on the market right now. Every single American one for instance.

easy

ahahahaha

Why are they still using that fucking disgusting grill

Those are pretty good. Front looks ugly in pictures but alright in person, rest of the car is great though.

This however is unassuming in photos, but when you see it in person....
Well, at least I couldn't look away.

Didn't care either away about it till I saw one driving irl.

I loved this since the initial first concept was announced couple of years ago. it's exactly like my imagination of a supercar when I was a kid

nah you just hve shit taste, and I bet you're the first among people to cry in threads about all cars looking the same, lexus finally does good with the lc500 (the other cars the predator face didn;t suit the rest of the car) and now you're butthurt because it's too sexy for you

soyboi

I've seen a few of these in my neighborhood, and i went to the dealership and sat in one. After that, I've literally only been eating lentils and drinking water saving up for one of these things. Fucking marvellous.

Sexy

The ugliest supercar in the world (currently the NSX) would keep your eye in the same way the best looking one would keep your eye

This looks like a fucking matchbox car

No it looks real fine side on, but the front & 3/4 view it looks like it was designed by a council committee. Urrrrgh

Nah. The Lexus is sexier. Everyone agrees.

Lexus is sexier

predator face > fish face

and ya the gauge moving is physical

Nah senpai, it's looks pretty good.

Besides, the ugliest supercar award goes to this PoS.

Not in production anymore. Russian made it till 2012 and Egyptian copies were made till 2014-2015

>yfw Lexus makes the most well rounded cars these days

Excellent interior
Excellent exterior design
Excellent drivetrain (autists will cry over the 8 speed automatic)

Best part is that they'll last 200k miles with oil changes

That hits like a texting-soccermom-piloted grand Cherokee

He said cool, not
>generic sports coupe.

It reminds me of a Magikarp every time I see it.

Honda Prius. Checkmate.

Looks kinda gross desu senpai

Sort of vaporware but honestly the coolest car ever made

Combining brilliant engineering with luxury design, the new Lexus lc500 sounds as good as it looks. A 12-speaker immersive sound system is sure to bring a smile to your face as you cruise through town.

After seeing it in real life i have to agree.
Pictures dont do this car justice

>made

The angry face is from the inner realization that it is just a shitbox Toyota underneath and that life is painful being an office drone , meanwhile the Porsche is happy because he knows his owner will get laid and enjoys life like a boss

>people aren't fantisizing about buying the all new Lexus LC500

I pity the fool who isn't ready to take out their savings to purchase this wonderful automobile. The Lexus LC500 is powerful yet subtle. It caters to the refined tastes and lust for raw power within all of us. Contact a dealer near you for more information.

I was gonna shittalk about German reliability but then I remembered that Porsche is among the most reliable brands.

>predator
>cool
POO IN LOO

Why is lexus angry? Why is he crying?

>200k for a car that barely sets itself apart from an ecobox

ha!
according to who, TUV? lol

>land rover
>reliable

You want to know how I know that list is bullshit?

it says it's among the worst

You are correct, I saw rover at 5 or whatever and assumed that was it, given I'd never heard of any brand just called rover.

I;m not even sure how they made the list because they've been defunct since 2005, but I guess there's a lot of them in the UK so that's why

good post

>Shilling this hard.

Who the fuck keeps making these threads. The LC500 is shit. Its the challanger of japan except more expensive and ugly as shit. Stop. I would literally prefer a challenger, and challengers are also shit.

>literally praised by every reviewer
>soyboi who will never drive one says it's shit

eh tu bus rider?

>takes in account all factors of the repair, the cost of the parts and frequency of failures
Wouldn't surprise me if the majority of that number was due to price, not frequence.

typical excuse, but prices for a lexus are expensive and they're still well above it's rivals

>Bong data
opinion discarded

>never drive one
Fuckin right I wont. Its shit. If I had 100k to blow in a car this would be dead last. You coukd get a 20+ year old supra that is better in literally every way and have 70k left over. The LC500 is a tax on the stupid.

>same 0-60 as a $26k wrx and 1000 lbs heavier

>no screaming v10
>pigfat
>objectively hideous

imagine being so delusional that you unironically think not only is the lc500 is the coolest lexus, it's the coolest production car being made

i'll fix your brain damaged post OP, don't worry
>n/a v12
>manual
>objectively beautiful

try to find a flaw with the v12 vantage s
>protip
>you can't

Every reviewer agrees the LC500 is a better Aston Martin than any actual Aston Martin

>destitute journalists basing preferences on value/attainability

the only thing that could fix the pigfat and fucking disgusting design is
a. the lfa v10
OR
b. a n/a v12 + clutch pedal

sorry lexus shill, you can't argue with the objective truth

>objective truth
Objective truth is that modern automatics are better than manuals in every single measurable way
The LC500 is literally perfect

>nigger on a mongolian yo-yo forum is shilling automatics and lexii because """muh racetrack"""

benchracing on Veeky Forums, what a surprise

They're not as enjoyable to drive.
So no.

>aston martin

just stop mate

how would you know?

What the fuck is soyboi I've started seeing this word used repeatedly in the last 2 weeks and have no idea what it means or where it came from but I know it's not good

fresh way of saying numale

Lexus shills need to fuck off and get a real job

Yea theyre better for squeezing out fractions of a second on a racetrack, which the lc500 isnt even made for cuz its a million pounds.

Because even a shitty manual is more enjoyable than a good automatic.

I'd rather drive my 4 cylinder manual pickup, than an auto supercar (which I have at a track).

Yes it's faster, but you might as well be on partial autopilot.

>muh vinyl records produce such warmth and clarity over 356kbps lossless mp3s

>lexus
>a virginal attempt to keep up with modern style trends by adding shitty edges and curves everywhere
>the virgin angry uggo

>porsche
>maintains a half century design because it looks great. smooth curvaceous body for civilized men rather than asian soyboys
>the chad classic turbo

POO IN LOO indiafag. Lexus > that

next

>Implying that's wrong

imagine how moist your gf will get when you tell her about the time your turbo beetle set on the burgerking

>implying women have ever preferred edgy ricerboi designs over soft round edges (miata / fiat500 / new mini / new beetle)
>implying badgewhore women will prefer a fucking jap shitbox over a Porsche
>letting the opinions of women sway your choice in automobile

classic virgin

>implying porsche 911 doesn't look like a cheap ecobox
>not buying your car to score whores
lol

meant for

>tfw not buying a car to score whores but it happens anyway when they see you drive a "PORRSHHH OHH MYY GAWWWD"

meanwhile
>"what do you drive"
>"a l-l-lexus"
>"oh..."
>"b-b-but y-you don't understand it's f-fast and really e-edgy"

top kek my friend. top kek indeed.
(pic related)

Jag F Type AWD is sexy as. OP's Toyota is just a mess, albeit a refined one.

>so it's a porsche huh? doesn't seem like much
>why didn't you get the jeep? (normies here call SUVs jeeps)
>what? you paid 200k for it? track pack? what for?
>(in her mind - geez what a nerd)

a fool and his money well parted

meanwhile the moment she notices those sleek lines on the lexus her panties are down.

enjoy your crappy volskwagen soyboi

It looks like a less aggressive Miata.