strawpoll.me/13403520
strawpoll.me/13403533
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Put Unica in the OP next time.

I miss totg

Alice gargles goblin testicles!

I miss DE

Softiel card when?

>powercreep has escalated to the point people are starting to defend le ebin man of 10 damage

I miss the beta.

>turn 9 10 damage
>turn 7/9 16 damage
Hmm...

really enhances my baphos

>complaining about albert in WD
gee i wonder what vampire is behind this post

>people unironically thought it couldn't get worse than ToG

>people now think it can't get worse than WD

Hope you lads are ready for next set being 90% playrate for one deck

Play my deck!

Fellow bloodniggers, what's the best variant right now? I'm slowing down way too hard at about 5k master points, especially in the mirror.

>sfv shitter
no

The meta literally cannot get any worse than now. I would suck literally every user's dick and swallow if it did. That's how sure I am that it's going to be uphill from now on.

over 20 damage when ephemeras are slacking around

>lose to alicecraft
No thanks.

>90% playrate for 1 deck
>95% winrate going first
soon™

Mix it up with pure phantom cat

>trusting Thank You man and his crack squad of Best Men to improve

>Turn 4 do nothing

>no Tove

There's no way Cygames can afford to lose more players and their faith after metas as atrocious as ToG and WD. They've even changed the patching schedules precisely to prevent this. I would literally bet my anal virginity on this.

I have no Queens or Sibyls or Arriets

this is swordbab general, if you dont agree with them, you are a spanfag/whatever other xfag they hate

GOLLY IT'S CHILLY IN HERE

Alucard

Hey /svg/

Straight honesty here, if you are complaining about sword in the current meta you are actually worse at this game than Beginner 0 players. You should hang yourself right away.

Falise is strong and has a cute butt!

Tove is cute!

CUTE!

Stop trying to defend your bullshit, ESL

FUCK OFF

Only Havenshitters and Forest miss DE.

why the fuck is she allowed storm

i played shadow

Now I know you're lying.

Shadownigger...

user, stop being retarded. Kikegames will make the most "balanced" cards ever for next expansion, that is how the businesses model works, is to make people buy the new packs and invest money in it.

Despite all the jokes we make about the MTG pros at Cygames they knew Balanced man eachtar was broken last patch and that the Spawn of Balance is broken on this one and that blood got retarded cards just like shadow got retarded cards last expansion.

Now games are decided by turn 4, next expansion the games will literally end on turn 4.

I played shadow too, and I can't even understand how u miss DE.

>lusting after a boi
user...

COME ON

>Now games are decided by turn 4, next expansion the games will literally end on turn 4.
Turn 1 games when? WE YGO NOW

Because E-N-H-A-N-C-E
I hope they kill this mechanic in future expansions.

Honestly her enhance makes her even better than Emerelda. Enough damage on fanfare to kill most things and she is guaranteed storm.

Only thing that sucks is she's just going to be another discarded waifu after this expansion.

I seriously think they are going to print 1pp legos. And they are going to basically be 4/4 1pp or some retarded shit like that.

How is DE not the best expansion? We didn't have broken bullshit like spawn or eachtar back then. The only real "broken" thing was otohime > sage commander. I literally couldn't care less about the banishcaust.

>1PP spell immune 1/1 neutral gain +1/1 every time you play a follower of your leader's class

>make an alt
>free packs gave me enough cards/vials to make a dshift deck
>only faced a handful of bloods in about a day of playing
>most of them weren't even running alice/neutral
I'm having fun again

I will carry rune to T1

Now you are just baiting.

You are slacking I can't tell so much shadowniggers to off themselves all by myself

>How do cycuck nerf powerful legendary?
>Release more powerful legendary
This game is dead.

Tournament strawpolls
strawpoll.me/13403520
strawpoll.me/13403533
Results of these at the end of this thread will determine the outcome. In the case of the time/day poll, if there is no clear consensus, the time/day that is most likely to get more players will be chosen (e.g if Friday 5/6 and Thursday 5/7 are all equal, Friday 5/6 will be used).
Format is BO3. Please let me know as well if you would prefer single deck or 3 deck.

>otohime into sage is pretty much pro Eachtar
>n-no broken shit
We get it, swordfag. You want to fuck a turtle.
inb4 2 cards when there were hardly any board clears

Is it true there will be a shadowverse anime?

sword is the reason the game is shit
i was watching old videos and when most people actually played turtleshit, the opponent auto-concedes

>Please let me know as well if you would prefer single deck or 3 deck.
Why not just make a poll for that?

You mean because it started the sticky follower vs boardclear cancer arms race?

>mix it up by doing what everyone else is
Ebin

Not like that means much. The most OP cards continue to be bronze and silvers. In Tempest we had Catacomb, in WD we have Tove who is better than Snow White.

you're not the same if you're not running spawn and emeralda ;~)

DE was great but in defense of the newer expansions, while there was a wide top tier in DE the difference between tiers was massive. The tier 1 decks were so much better than the tier 2 decks, and the card pool was small enough that tier 3 and below were completely unplayable.

Neutral Blood is mega-cancer unlike any ever seen before it but the deck variety on the tier below is really good, and might get better once decks don't have to account for Neutral Blood in every list.

People managed to get into high AA or masters with banner sword.

I wish there was

Do Japanese salarymen actually enjoy this retarded meta?

Banner Sword was fucking legit.

DE was unplayable for anything not Sword, Forest, Haven.

Now even in every class is the same meta and Spawn of Cancer u can play any class and interact with interesting mechanics between cards.

I prefer RoB, ToS and WD everytime above DE.

Stop being a slut. Everyone knows you are just saying this because it's exactly what you want to happen.

Are you implying that I'm a dirty cum sniffing buttslut?

Aside from all the cancer they introduced, probably the worst thing about this set is how shitty of an investment it is going to be. I guarantee you everyone is going to toss this neutral-shit out the window next expac and all the legendaries/golds that only work in neutral decks will be completely worthless.

This is especially sad when you consider that Forest's two best cards from the set are completely neutral synergy only. Really outdid yourselves this time Cykikes.

Reminder that Otohime (my wife) is a cute and powerful Sea Dragon and not a turtle.

How is Yugioh doing? Worth going back to?

Spoken like a true bandwagoner that never played during DE

Every class had at least one playable deck.

I probably played it more than you Havenshitter.

Duel Links is better than the TCG.

how do you even nerf baphomet without ruining the card?

only thing I can imagine is giving it like 1+/1+ on evolve

Reminder that if you use the Neutral Engine you are a disgrace to your craft, and should be ashamed.

Kill yourself shadowniggers.

People made it to masters with fucking cheap shitty aggro-bats decks and you retards think there was some kind of "massive-gap" between tier 1 and tier 2. I myself played the shit out of face Dragon because it was a legit counter to tier 1 decks like Forest. Yes, tier 1 decks actually had counter decks back then you faggot.

Seriously kill yourselves, I mean it.

And was absolutely utter shit versus Elana, Elana/Seraph Haven, Forest and Midrange Sword, yeah.

Change the enhance to cost 4 and only decrease the cost by 2.

Or just remove the enhance effect entirely.

I was asking about the TCG namefriend. Couldn't give two shits about Duel Links as it is quite jewish and the worst part is you can predict the powercreep in Duel Links because all the cards released in Duel Links have previously been released in the TCG

>aggro shadow
Lies. Every 2/3rd of the matchup is Haven. Sword beats you in follower value while Forest just bounce their lion.

Concede please

Stay if you need a concede yourself

Impossible, unless they do away with class dailies there will always be a forced playrate of other classes.

Your loss, bucko. Duel Links meta is way more fun and cheaper to get into.

Dshift was positive against every Haven variant while Aggro Blood was even against it, Face Dragon was positive against Tempo Forest and MidSword and Aggro Shadow was even against them
Stop being dumb

>1+/1+ on evolve
Do you even know how balancing works? I bet you wanted Sibyl to get 1/1+ on evolve too.

>44%
>47%
>46%

You are adorable, and I'm not even talking about participation on tournaments.

Face Dragon also did well against Midsword since they had almost no way to deal with Trinity Dragons and other cards that can't be attacked.

Face Dragon was definitely an underrated deck that was gaining momentum towards the end of DE. I wish we could go back to DE where you could make some gimmicky decks on a budget and still do well.

Easy. Remove the enhance. It is a GOOD card without the enhance. Reminder that its stats are basically the same as the new dragon card that tutors (1/2 for 2 pp), and that card is considered good. Not only that, but baphomet's tutoring is more specific, which is actually a really good thing in SV, since SV has very little specific tutoring.

YGOPro is free you know, namefriend.

b-but the banishcaust

no, I don't know how card balancing works, that's the reason why I asked what possible nerfs they could have for baphomet

Thanks Mr. Grandmaster

>a deck has a counter
gee

no