datdota.com/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/k4ttthvt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i've won three games today, but i just lost one.
do i dare play another and risk losing two games after just winning three
fuck. my mmr will never be repaired.

First for treasure III when

Pls help

What channel has the day9/blitz coaching

right here *grabs crotch*

Reminder that Day[9] WILL be hosting TI7

for mid pick viper, all the other meta mid heroes might be too demanding. if you are willing to learn an hero learn storm spirit, that fucker seems to be pickable to matter the patch for quite a wile now.

for offlane pick earthshaker, normally youll go 1-1-3 by level 5 but if the enemy safelaner is melee and the enemy supports are garbage/arent there maybe get a few more levels of enchant totem. or just pick axe, that fucker seems to be pickable no matter the patch for quite a while now

you didn't see the update?

Brew works offlane. For offlane try LC, ES, DS, Clock, Tide, Centaur, BB, Abaddon

Brew is one of the most underrated heroes currently, you can snowball so hard with him and nearly no hero can deal with him at the start

no, link?

compendium mayne

*blocks your path*

you hav to be a sub to day9 twitch for it

I don't own a goypendium

day9 does not even have a lot of viewers on his Twitch and has a only sub mode chat... what a jew

bsj is sub mode too
fucking gays

I want luna to ____ on my face

>page 7

I want Luna to shit on my face.

dead

>aussies too stupid to post in the right thread

clyp.it/k4ttthvt
ded thread
have some audio shitposting

>grant ate crayons

and glue

he also ate glue

What if we could midas zeus?

What are some of the best cheese solo queue Pick/Ban strategies. As in, ban a hero that counters your strategy, then pick a gay hero. For example, ban Lina and then pick Omniknight later hoping that they all pick auto attackers. Bad example but that's why I need help thinking of some.

dota 2 is slowly losing its playerbase. how do we make the game more palatable to all sorts of players, both old and new?

When is Witch Doctor a very strong pick?

make a card game

why is it okay when RTZ goes Linken Manta?

make sure the enemy has 0 wave clear and pick brood
i do this in every game i can

new heroes/maps/modes
dota's huge issue when compared to league or hots is that it stagnates heavily, its only solace right now is arcade and nobody plays that

new heroes always bring people in

when you have lich king in your party,.

Sadly the arcade is dead tho. And probably, like always, the official maps will fuck up when a new patch came out.

What we need is a new females heroes. I mean reddit may cry, but Veeky Forums thinks with the dick so they might like it. Or can attrack more people.

>enemy buys maelstrom
enjoy feeding

Don't forget that games also have proper matchmaking with seasons, resets and people actuallygetting banned/punished for throwing games.

>support buys wards in the beginning
>starts working on a luxury item
>4 wards in shop at all times past 20 mins totally dark map

say it with me: "I. LOVE. 3K!"

Make sure they pick some low armor heroes and go with slardar and a dps. It just makes wonders in the low skill or mid skill since people don't play captain mode.

>yfw when lina mid btfos you

>randoms a perfect mid hero
>player that marked mid refuse to give it up
I hate mid players

>be me
>be booster
>select mid first
>idiot randoms
>ME MID ME MID
i fucking hate randoms

I am fucking sick of gay strats in pubs. What is the true counter to pub stomper heroes in 3k, like bristleback, SF, Storm, Bloodseeker, Riki? What the fuck is the counter to this silly shit?

coordination

Ready for life's late game

every game i play carry my supports dont rotate and my mid feeds. i roam or pure pos5, ward bitch and just win everyone's lane? at least it isn't an outright stomp. i try to play carry and it is always an outright stomp. what the fuck.

>randoming in ranked
ok

i just want to not have to lane against cancer kotl players any more.

>being a tryhard

100% guarantee that unless you're 9k mmr everyone hates you for doing it
believe me i like randoming but doing it in ranked is a no-no

>cancer kotl
would nyx work? it also feels like a do-shit hero, but I might be wrong

>he wont even try to play without wards

get some map awareness shitstain or buy your own wards

new heroes

There is literally nothing wrong with being a tryhard

Absolutely nothing wrong.

It's wrong, though, to be a fucking tryhard and quit upon a first blood or a bad streak on your teammates.

that's a born loser mentality not a tryhard one

If I'm a squishy caster core that basically never farms and gets money mostly out of ganks and teamfights while the rest is basically deadtime, should I get midas?

nyx is good. or slark or riki. i was playing troll just now though and he was annoying the fuck out of me.

do you need xp and will you be farming anyways? midas!
do you just want gold? you're stupid!

This If they do that they're not a tryhard

okay gulag. someday i'm going to be a pro at this game. and i'm going to prove it to you. what will be my meme draft in my first TI game

should skywrath mage get midas?
no

5 heavy hitter carries

how did you know

>people who give up/destroy items/run down mid in ranked

Just kill yourself if U do this the world would be a better place

thanks by the way

>tfw skywrath core is uncommon and i have to specifically say that i'm not gonna troll because people automatically assume so and call for reports before the game even starts
>no way to bring up that i have a 75% winrate with him with a decent kdr without sounding like a faggot
>at the same time I don't want him to become meta either because if that happens everyone will pick my favorite hero

feels fucking bad

How is giving up being a tryhard?

>5,660 HP
that level 25 talent is one hell of a drug

Omniknight still a pub stomper or is there someone better now (support)?

Earth spirit

I suck at that hero

Then learn it in unranked lad

Hey aussies, how are you? Hope youre having a GREAT day desu senpai. I was just wondering why subhumans from south east asia go to your servers for supposedly easier games? It caNT BE TRUE THAT YOU NIGGERS ARE GETTING BTFO BY LITERAL THIRDIES LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

But moooom!!!

>player spams nothing but legion commander
>is one of the shittiest legion commanders i've ever seen

you'd think after 800 games you'd finally understand how to play the hero but nope

Became that guy who's a god at Earth spirit dude, you know you want to

Reminder that Sweden is the only first world country that is(was) good at dotA.

let me guess, he jungles

What's up with May 2017 though? Is that 7.00?

He actually mid

but

he built power treads, vanguard, and was one of the most passive LC's I've ever seen, and when he chose to duel someone, he'd end up dueling the enemy axe over the KotL or Juggernaut. Ended a 40 minute game with 68 damage.

It's ridiculous they've played nearly 900 games and yet they play so poorly.

>some asshole first pick randoms meepo
>he cant play it but i've had some experience so i swap with him
>the entire opposing team just counter picks me
>lich clock bristle lina magnus
>the rest of my team feeds and i have the most triggering dota experience i've ever had
i'm filled with rage at the people who thought they seriously had to counter pick the fuck out of a random meepo

Keep in mind you want to build midas on heroes that need a quick EXP boost and have good survivability

Should've let the asshole play his random and picked something you're really good at. If you want to climb ranked your mind must be completely immune to bullshit.

Ignore other player's mistakes and focus on your own game and you will do much better.

new player/poster here, some guy recommended me Dragon dude, and honestly my brain doesn't work. Do I just follow Valve's default guide or something? Also, I like blue Batman.

whatever my dude play sven or some brainless shit like that have fun

hey if he's brainless then I'm game for it
I always wondered why he's wielding a pancake flipper

i just wish i could play meepo.
i really like the hero. i think he's super cool and he's very fun to play. but i am fucking garbage at him. a fight happens and i lose track of which meepo i'm using or which one is in trouble. i don't micro them efficiently so sometimes i'll miss out on last hits or even kills. i need to go to meepo school.

hello d2g! someone who plays invoker I need to win a game for the quest but is my least played hero, need help!

battlepass, 7.06

play the only and true king

>Remove smurfs
>Surprised that playerbase got lower
Fuck these redditards who just got in the DEAD GAEM meme