Now that thousands of trophy wives are running to pick up their newest fashion accessory...

Now that thousands of trophy wives are running to pick up their newest fashion accessory, what will Lamborghini be doing with their SUV money?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fdRXli9V5FU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Making an even gaudier abortion to appease stupid bitches.

Stupid bitches are where the money's at, and all it takes is one little jew infecting your staff to turn a world-renowned supercar company into a shitbox-shilling shithole.

son, i am disappoint.

It worked out fine for Porsche so I don't see why this wouldn't also work for Lelborghini

youtube.com/watch?v=fdRXli9V5FU

Is this not the cringiest fucking shit ever? Are rich people impressed by this kind of a presentation? Holy fuck.

richfags don't need to be impressed, they're just badgewhores and this show is just mandatory, richfag tradition.

that looks like a pedestrian impaler

Maybe we really do need to purge the upper class.

>uncompromising

LMAO.
Designer fag language is fucking hilarious.
Crossovers and SUVs are made of nothing but COMPROMISES. They're literally a blend of fucking EVERYTHING.
I can't listen to this drivel for longer than a couple seconds without losing the last bit of hope in humanity

Lamborghini already sells Huracans like hotcakes, probably more than the 488/570/NSX combined. With the Urus they'll be almost as mainstream as Porsche.

E X T R E M E
X
T
R
E
M
E

A shame they didn't name it Uranus.
Would have been fitting

>make suv
>sell a boatload
>use profits to develop 918
>rinse and repeat

What's the problem?

The problem is that this is further enabling the SUV/crossover faggotry and currently it is apparent that both slowly replace normal sedans and already have replaced wagons in the States.

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT WAGONS

GET LOST WAGONFAG

EVERYONE HATES YOU

YOU ARE THE FURRY OF THE AUTOMOTIVE WORLD

>make sedan
>sell a boatload

>sedan

>those tires
What the fuck

>trophy wives
You mean Arabs, op.

Lamborghini Urus
Lamborghini Urus Supercorsa
Lamborghini Urus Superveloce
Lamborghini Urus Superleggera
Lamborghini Urus Valentino Balboni
Lamborghini Urus Anniversary 55th
Lamborghini Urus V12 Hybrid Powered Edition
Lamborghini Urus My Granddaughter Elettra Lamborghini is a Cheap Whore And Sure Will Love This One Specialle Edizione 1 of 1

They were custom made for that specific vehicle, and they no longer make them. Original tires sell for ~$10K a piece, and probably aren't even that safe to drive on anymore.

tfw not a trophu wife
those are sick

It's called fashion sweetie look it up

>sweetie
that guy who calls everyone sweetie

Explain this wagon hatred. It's a sedan, but with a useable trunk. What is not to like?

For lack of a better explanation, the more utilitarian the vehicle, the less sporty.
No one would argue the practicality of a wagon, but sacrificing everything on the other end of the equation is a very hard sell for some.
Many will buy a vehicle less practical than their needs, if only to save some shred of their free choice.

This, I don't know why the shitty porsche SUVs and crossovers or whatever upset people. If someone is going to overpay for some bullshit, I at least want my favorite car company to get the money.

The Panamera turbo wagon looks fucking sick honestly, if I needed to drive kids and stuff places it'd definitely be my go to car, ignoring price. Wagons are kind of like a weird nostalgia thing, at least for me. They were the car that was superficially lame as fuck, but it was also the car that drove everyone across the country to the beach for spring break. Fast "sporty" wagons just fill the hole where you want the car to actually be as cool as you feel it is in your heart.

>"sporty" wagons
No, that's not what I meant.
Wagons are the opposite of sporty, just like (real) sports cars are the opposite of practical.
Everyone has to find a place on that line, usually somewhere in the middle. Whether that means a "sporty" wagon ("It's cool - for a wagon"), or a 2+2 "sports car" ("It's still a sports car, man"), it's all about compromise.

>or a 2+2 "sports car" ("It's still a sports car, man")
Are you implying in the year of our lord two thousand and seventeen that the porsche 911 is not a sports car?

wagon's are the opposite of sporty.

a truck would be the opposite of a sports car you fucking pleb.

you're trying to tell me a twin turbo v6 awd car isn't a sports car? kys pleb. and go cry how a dindu fucked you in the ass in the back of a wagon you cuck.

>not liking thicc
GET OUT OF HERE SOY BOI

Robespierre did nothing aside losing power

Man if only lambo would go mainstream enough to start shitting out V4/V6/I6 cayman counterparts, and V6/I6/V8 911 counterparts. That shit will sell like mad. Apply forced induction where required.

>tiny coupe
>Aprilia's RSV4 FW engine
>250+hp from 1L NA v4
>Enlarge engine, apply TT
Sicc suicide machine when?

You're fucking retarded.

a good chunk of the upper class deserves to be the upper class. they're the backbone of our society.

however, and even bigger chunk doesn't deserve shit. this chunk is called the entertainment industry, and they're so afraid of losing their undeserved riches that they twisted once fair copyright laws into draconian garbage that turns you into a feudal peasant when it comes to music and movies.

>tis not your song, tis the kings's song, thou shalt not share it without the king's permission
>isn't it my copy?
>no, tis the king's, you own nothing. the king has the divine right to profit off every transfer of one of his songs for so long as he lives and 70 years after that.

>Notorque motorcycle engine for that authentic four banger race car experience

I don't think it would sell outside of europe, where you can actually buy a plated gokart without safety nannies breathing down your neck about whether or not it is sufficiently safe for a 4'9" 110lb female to crash in it while not wearing a seatbelt.

Pay vag fines

>any twin turbo V6 AWD car is a sports car
Maybe you're too young to remember the Previa but that was mid engined, all wheel drive, etc etc and a very good lesson in why only bus riders and Americans define a sports car by its engine

Engine and drivetrain*

People only buy Lambo because they expensive and it shows you have wealth.
If you could buy a brand new Lambo working shift at a supermarket no one would pay 400k for an Aventador
Might as well buy a Beemer or a Merc

The Cayenne is pretty decent off road. Some guys reviewed one at an off road park and they managed to get through the course and an obstacle that a Jeep broke an axle on.
The Macan is pretty good at plowing through snow.

They might be dressed up Audi female mall cruisers primarily, but they're still capable vehicles and you've got to respect that.

In Netherlandistan the A6 allroad quattro wagon is getting pretty popular. Diesel tork V6TT, air lift suspension for some ground clearance when required. It's the first car-car to complete one of those land rover offroad test courses

Yeah, it's the best cars for all for this climate. You know with all those hills to traverse and unpaved roads and those terribly snowy winters we get.

>guy

made me kek

>implying this doesn't shit all over the Maserati Levante

>this pile of shit is better than that other pile of shit

Wagons suck ass, sweetie.

Where in the actual fuck are you going to use that car? Your people are taller than the highest hill.

It's just fucking benchracers

>what is lm002 and tractor?
see

>it is apparent that both slowly replace normal sedans and already have replaced wagons in the States.
That's your problem. Blame your kinds, amerimutts. And of course, blame kikes as well.

What if, hypothetically, someone was a furry and a wagonfag because it was the best vehicle to tote their fursuits around in?

you know it will happen. :^)

Go back to your third world shithole.