How are you suppose to figure out what car to buy? Do you just go by looks, maybe some standard features or what...

How are you suppose to figure out what car to buy? Do you just go by looks, maybe some standard features or what? I literally cannot decide what would be best

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/eelu_/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just get a Civic

>think about what type of car you want, ie coupe, wagon, hatchback, sedan
>research cars in your price range and narrow it down to about 3 or 4 cars
>go to dealers of those cars and test drive them
>make a decision

>List what you want
>List what you need
>Search cars based on these things
>Establish a shortlist
>Compare, test drive
>And then there were one
>Buy it

Ez

Compile a list of your use cases for a vehicle. Use that to determine the capabilities you'll need in a vehicle. Size, transmission type, poor condition performance, ease of maintenance and other things.

You'll likely find yourself looking at group of 5-10 models in your price range.
Then you can pick one based on availability, reputation of the vehicle, and personal preference.
But user this isn't hard, just find something that gets you and anyone/thing else from A to B (and does it in style if you're in to that)

Maybe stop being such a fucking needy manchild and stop asking the internet what you should want.

Drive some cars. Figure out what you like and don't like about those cars. Then make up your own damn mind, you autist.

Man up and start looking at trucks. Only kids drive cars.

Go to the international car show when it comes to your city. Sit in a bunch of cars. Pick a few you like and go to a dealer to test drive them. Buy what you like best that fits your needs

Literally just go to craigslist, or your local equivalent, put in your price range, and see what catches your eye. Then look up the specs and features of the car, and if it still appeals to you look up reviews and common problems with it, and maybe watch a couple youtube reviews of it. That's basically my process.

Buying it is the real difficult part, if you care about not getting ripped off.

If you don't give a damn about fun, get something that looks nice.

Automatic for easy use, manual for fun.

2 seater tends to compromise space for things like handling and power to weight ratio.

A coup tends to give you some back seats while not compromising too much sportiness.

A sedan is great for hauling your friends around while still being a little smaller for daily driving, grocery getting, and commuting.

Station wagons are practical for hauling things regularly, and you get an extra seat or 2 compared to smaller cars.

SUVs and trucks are often overkill and people just get them because they want them, not because they're practical and need them.
These things are big, heavy, and guzzle gas.
Parking them is a bitch, and have fun frequently stopping for gas.
These things are often more of a fashion statement than anything.
Unless you haul shit for work every weekday, go camping once or twice a month, or off-road regularly, you probably most likely don't need this.

Smaller cars with smaller engines tend to be better on fuel economy.

Cars with bigger engines tend to eat up gas, along with bigger cars.

You can get something that's small and handles well, like a Miata, MR2, something rear wheel drive,
or you can get yourself something bigger but muscular, with a bigger engine.

Smaller with better suspension and bracing tends to take corners and technical roads faster.

The bigger small cars with bigger engines tend to be faster in a straight line.

FWD tends to be more for economy and money saving than anything else, but that's not to say that it can't be sporty, handle well, and put down power.

It's easier to drift in a rear wheel drive car than it is in a front wheel drive car.
Road racing tends to be done in rear wheel drive.

Rally and dirt road racing is better done in a front wheel drive or all wheel drive car.

Is it weird that I want to transform most car guys into this? Would you guys mind being her?

If I have my way you wont have a choice in the matter.

funny because manchildren drive trucks

Price, always price.
picka budget and then find the best car for the money.

Think about what you want and buy it?
e.g when i was looking for a car:
>manual
>rwd
>straight 6 turbo
>old and simple
>cheap
>coupe

all i could find was supra and skyline so i got an r32 gtst

wtf. kys you fucking gay lord gay cunt. wanting to fuck boys dressed as girls? kys

always go for a fun car. then find a car that looks cool to you, that is fun.

whats your price? where are you located? we'll give you some ideas.

could b fun

foolproof test:
>does car make my penis hard
>do i have monies for car

Most horsepower for my budget.

What's her name

Richard Dickinson

>her

gay cunt

>reliable econobox
>50k miles or less
>$5K or less
>test drive
wow that was hard

Consider all your options then buy a used civic or corolla.

Comon there needs to be more pics of her i am mesmerised and need more

Useless fags
instagram.com/eelu_/

I'm trying to get together around 5k, thinking of either the RSX type s or the celica GTS, but I'm unsure as the backroom for both is terrible. I was considering the 7th gen accord 6speed but I dunno. Seems really pigfat and it doesn't get the gas mileage that the other two cars get. I was also thinking the civic si but I kinda want something a little more rare.