/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

C@ Edition!

>Live Letter next week!
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d82504e50bab50729ff7eb104ac7e9d71e752890

>PS4 Shutdown Bug Fixed
eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/3f490aae215dfae97f56ce10cb0371701025ea54

>4.01 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/33efbf65a7c6b86b3c62816b7a75523012584b54

>Simultaenous Logout Measures
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/263f9a10fe534e8c93e43d08fde73eaba1c52976

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/HuaAJ6wM

no! i'm going to post my epic concept art and kill this thread xD
final fantasy xiv

post in the avatarfag thread. fuck that autistic whiney babby spam poster. i did not give a shit until you revealed your autism

Previous thread

GUIDE US
O MIGHTY FURY

lf bf pst

Sixth for only 100 more quests to go before Heavensward

i want the slutposter in shisui back pls.

>posting in a thread that's just gonna get deleted

Could someone explain the meaning of this image to me? It's before my time.

So which EX is easier Susano or Lakshmi?

Report thread and his post in old thread. Thread wars will not be permitted here.

Yeah sorry, I forgot it x_x

Report thread and his post in old thread. Thread wars will not be permitted here.

Narcissistic ebin gets his name revealed and everyone starts responding to his posts with it.

Lakshmi seems more annoying for tanks, Susano seems more annoying for healers.

People fucking up Vril in Lakshmi also usually only gets them killed, as opposed to fucking up lightning in Susano that ends up heavily nuking the entire group and getting the next lightning target killed.

RIIIIIISE HIIIIIIIIIIIIGH

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH ABOVE OUR RIVALS!!!!!

Sorry, it's my first time. I tried asking when to make a new one but no one gave me a response to my question. Q.Q

So unforgiving you people are.

what

>Q.Q
PLEASE QUIT WITH THE FUCKING EMOTES YOU FAGGOT

>user this mad some fag took away his valuable post numbers so he couldn't post his waifu

We get it. You can stop addressing it now.

>>

Make me. :P

Tbh, at least I'm not posting my character in every post lol.

anyone on aether want to do expert

ps I'm a fresh 70 don't bully

server?

Anyone want to run the 65 dungeon with me?

>avatarfags some mad, literally foaming, that they make a thread 50 posts earlier

based conceptart person, post more, post every day

Lamia

GUIDE US
TO VICTORY

jeannu

am I doing okay xivg, also yellow scrip grind or more infusions for my alchemy erp?

no go help ur friend with susano instead

These threads have been mega shit recently. However I am not surprised people are doing this to counter the shit Liora is causing. This is literally the new low of ffxivg and it all started with one retard with too much time on his hands.

please do expert with me, aether

yeah, the people who are actually autistic enough to start a thread war over it and spam a thread with images for several hours

sure, put a pf up user

this is really cringe

you sound so retarded every time you use "based"

Morning, xivg. Did everyone get what they wanted from Susadad and Laksmomma?

endrance crowe 1212

Why is SCH shit?
How do I play SCH and Sum?
What is an >easy and fun melee DPS?

WHAT did i tell you about resolutions

just as autistic as one guy forcing himself around 20 times this week

you do realize that higher ups will get angry at some point and just ban ffxivg?

Why did you make this post, Elk?

I'll make new ones later, lemme get outta bed.

Liora is fucking retarded.

no doubt hes autistic too but how the fuck does it effect his life or the post quality of the board? it'd be twice as autistic to bear a growing grudge towards this completely inconsequential shit it and ree at it until it reaches a boiling point and you just start a thread war over it.

tank and dps for expert on aether

pf is up names endrance crowe password 1212 going soon

this thread would improve tenfold if mado, sandcat, yysara and liora left. it's never been as bad as it is now

i think they would ban all this new thread nonsense before banning someone for avatarfagging

Holy shit if that's him he's cute AS FUCK

He seems pretty crushed by her leaving him.

Did you get any sweet nudes from her at least?

>removed unique damage abilities
>nerfed shadowflare
>nerfed MP regeneration
>gave them garbage utility

A lot more too. I dropped SCH the moment I got it to 70 in favor of WHM.

seto's pretty cute desu

Should make a new thread with Mashitus removed from the op. The "please use the correct pastebin next time user" mantra he repeats whenever it happens cracks me up.

not him but i do. well not nudes, but lewds. constantly tempted to post them but i don't want to get banned for doxxing

he's pathetic
All of these online relationships are a fucking hideous joke, right?

imgur

Post and I'll kill you.

this is autism

you guys are the one's making the thread early when i'm not even here half the time. kick and scream all you like, that's not my doing.

SAM is pretty fun

>got a pic of Galoopa Fruits
kek
>banned for doxing
lmao just reset your ip man

This. let the dude man his thread. everyone can still post in it. no one spends all day looking at the first thread anyway so its not even an issue

Nope.

post some girls instead

I'm missing context, of who?

started off with a oz
end up ridin 4 deep

How can two individuals who met over an online video game, who have known each other for less than 3 years and never met in real life say that they're dating? It's incredibly sad to think this is the only "intimate" relationships that they can achieve. It's actually disheartening to know that these people take it so seriously. Holy hell.

are there any other mmo generals without a "chemo"?

i just want to play an online video game and post with other people in peace

oops i wonder who this is

>tfw same data center

ayyy

I've reached out to some Adamantoise friends. Kasuga Mcpingu was Liora's old name. Real life information inc.

Wow, um, don't any girls play this game?

You don't know anyone on Adamantoise.

looks like my ex lol

Sorry, I have nothing against you, but objectively speaking, it IS your doing. Just stop making these threads for a while. Gosh, I am not ordering or commanding you, just asking like a fellow human being.

Fucking calm down. No idea why you took this upon yourself, but stop.

>new thread
>absolute insanity is unleashed

Goodnight.

sociopaths never believe what they're doing is wrong. it is literally your fault and your doing, open your eyes you deluded retard

>actually sharing pictures of yourself in the xivg discord/with people you randomly met through xivg

Why would you do this? Do you have no sense of self preservation?

tfw nobody has leaked pics of me :c

Who is this? What class do they play? Post more

that's far from objective.

We have met in real life though . .

Autismtoise->Balmung transplant here, [orz] FC? Oh boy, time to get some deets. I had no idea this shitlander shitposter was originally from there

what about meria and briah? ftel?