>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Xe13QWuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got three of my wives but they are all bad IVs.

Tharja is the Shepherd Army's cocksleeve

>first blue
>+spd -def azura

>got a 5* +hp -atk Mae
What do I put on her for Tempest Trials?

Dude you would be fucking surprised. I have a swarm of Palla and Florina, but only ever got 2 Lonk and 1 Hinata in my life, and I LITERALLY CAN'T GET SHANNA

How do I build Clive's wife. Got a +Atk -HP IV.
Also someone post the girls lv 40 stats again.

What's the best Nowi build?

With 6 (SIX) new units, what will the next Arena season be like for bonus units? (after one last round of the current one)

>Spend 300 orbs to get Sonya
>Finally get one
>+HP -Atk
Why must you hurt me so? When are IVs being removed?

I keep thinking that's Klein's head

>Sonya is shit
Lmao

That's what you get for having a shit waifu

>1 Hinata in my life

That is truly suffering.

>31 speed

Michlan, what's your opinion on your waifu getting BTFO on every poll, every gauntlet by Camilla?

All six new units + Berkut + Sharena

I got one and a Hector

pastebin.com/Xe13QWuA

They couldn't have added Deen instead so I can skip this banner

ARE YOU READY FOR A GREEN SNIPING SPECIAL?

THIS INSANE MAN WILL ROLL ALL 70 FOR SONYA. WILL I REGRET THIS? LET'S FIND OUT!

So Delthea is good and Sonya and Mathilda are pretty mediocre. How are the dudes?

Me on left

>all these ungrateful Sonyashitters getting OHO'd instead of me

Fuck you faggots

Me in the middle

Gray is no one knows because no one cares about the dudes.
Leon is no one knows because no one cares about the dudes.
Saber is no one knows because no one cares about the dudes.

Probably something like Season 6.
Add best friend and Clarisse to the list.

>>They couldn't have added Deen instead so I can skip this banner

Cause FGO came out and BTFO of FEH in sales despite being English only instead of global. The power of tits and ass is universal no matter how the nu males and whales try to spin it.

57 orbs spent. 1 left. Seriously considering quitting
>but Catria
I don't want Cucktria

>I carry greetings from\n$Nf.$k$pYou two seem awfully\nclose... I'm a little jealous.
>Seeing your face always puts my\nmind at ease. Remember to give me\na smile now and then, OK?

IS -HP OR -DEF BETTER ON REINHARDT I DONT KNOW WHO TO MERGE

I haven't even seen a hinata. Im swarming in shanna's and catria's

>No Mathilda yet

I won't become CaedaAnon, I swear it.

Spic got -Atk Hector so there's that. His Sonya is shit too.

/feg/ is too fast for Veeky Forums. When are we getting our own board like the pokemonshits and bronies?

Meanwhile I'm waiting for dicks and ass with Astolfo. God I wish I could save as effectively in Heroes as I do in FGO.

Goddamn that Leon Atk stat
Who got +Atk iv on him ?

he needs a fucking brave bow and CC he is fucking scary

Iceberg or Glacies for my +Res Mathilda?

Don't worry user, you will get him

I dunno, what do you want me to say? Congratulations as expected?

Is getting orbs easier these days? I remember I kept gettting banned in this game because of rerolling.

>no Bartre despite rolling for a green once
I'm tempted to roll for Sonya just to have an excuse to get him and sacrifice him to Lyn.

>Meanwhile I'm waiting for dicks and ass with Astolfo.

See that's the thing, FGO also caters to the alternatives as well, even better than what tumblr and reddit would claim from their 'diversity' game that they've tainted.

Well, FGO inherently makes it way harder to roll what you want to begin with, so yeah, it's not even about coming out with way too much shit people want, which it clearly does.

>ISIS Getting exceedingly nervous
FGO is at 32 for comparison

-def
He shouldn't be trying to survive physical attacks anyway.
With neutral hp he can at least attempt to survive a few magic attacks.

If she's your only counter to Falchions:
Triangle Adept, Quick Riposte. If you're worried Cancel Affinity will become relevant, then Fury, Swordbreaker.

I already have an answer to Falchions:
Fury, Quick Riposte is strongest overall IMO, becoming the deadliest to the largest number of units. HOWEVER, she may lose to Falchions.

Depends on your team. If you already have something like a strong red mage with swordbreaker or desperation on your team that can kill them, then you don't need to worry.

They should make a board for mobage.
/gbfg/, /svg/, /fgog/ are all fast

This isn't even talking about how we're not comparing FGO (JP) which would literally destroy FEH over a few dozen times. FEH has it's merits like how the game play has moments where you gotta think (unless you wait and look up youtube videos) whereas the strategic depth of FGO is a bit more shallow since there's no movement/positioning involved. Still, the cute chibi sprites just don't compare to Sprite-kun's god tier work in FGO.

Didn't #FE get it's own general? Why don't people do that for Heroes as well?

What's the optimal way to snipe?

>FE Heroes below all of those shitty terrible farmville tier games

Why are people such plebs

Did anybody roll for this guy? I'm thinking he's neutral - at least I hope. If he is he's got Close Counter and Quick Riposte coming his way.

Because FEH is mainline

Pick a color and ONLY roll that color. But if you have no choice then roll another color with decent fodder.

According to the wiki
>Gray
45/37/30/30/20
>Leon
39/34/30/30/15
Saber still unknown.

Legit?

Falchion's aren't even an issue as long as you don't replace her C skill. There is absolutely no reason to limit her Hector busting potential for rare sword units she already beats.
TA A SHIT A SHIT

>Revelations chapter 22
>all these shitty valla gimmicks

Please tell me it gets better

Not even the same kind of gameplay.

git gud
1. Not be a poorfag
2. Save up

Give it to me straight, I pulled -HP +SPD Saber. Is he a usable red?

>rolling for Snacki
>no red orb
>check green
>it's my first ever Nino
>>>>+HP/-SPD
>oh well might as well check the rest
>Corrin wew
>+RES/-DEF
at least I like these characters

Gray is not legit. Leon I'm not as sure about but probably not yet.

Check the wind and take the shot, don't think about it too much.

Should I like roll all 5 a couple times and then snipe?

Whenever you spam Fire Emblem so frequently, obnoxiously, and effectively across Veeky Forums for it to warrant it's own board. So never. You'd probably get banned in the process of trying anyway.

>playing fates
Lmao!

A lot of discussion used to be done on /v/ but when FGO hit it caused the mods to just kick all of it to Veeky Forums

A bit messy now but having it all in one general is better than two different generals if we are indeed contained to Veeky Forums only now.

Also this.
Yes.
>-Spd
Dude that sucks

OH
MOMMMMY

Shield Pulse looks fun. I'd use him.

Which banner's got the overall better units?

Alm's easily

sorry, user

you still got more floating island bullshit to go

They REALLY need to add more characters to the 3* pool. I'm sick of getting the same 3*s over and over. Put useful characters like Genny as 3* and it won't be so bad, as you can at least work on promoting her

I wouldn't do that. It's just a waste if you use your orbs on colors you aren't interested in.

doot is the only unit worth rolling you might get cucked by the shitter peri v2

50 y/o bored housewives spend on microtransactions like nobody's business.

>Fates
>Anything getting better
user...

I tried FGO out a little while back and didn't remember being particularly impressed by anything

I guess it's something Fate fans would appreciate though

Idk much about the meta for this game but I usually have Linde blow them up, sometimes Nowi cause I currently have her in your first setup listed and I just want her to go in and tank damage so Linde can clean up. I do have Tharja and Celica, as well, so I think I'm going to change her since I never really have an issue with reds.

It already got better from the shitty non-valla gimmicks. Don't expect much from the worst FE.

That's not gonna happen anytime soon buddy. Maybe at the 1 year anniversary.

Anyone have a SI'd Sonya or Mathilda yet? What kind of build are you going for?

>saber shield skill on qp reinhardt
>miracle ready after 1 attack

I have to choose between the mommy and the loli.

Probably the hardest choice un my life

>Put useful characters like Genny as 3*
Yeah, that'll totally happen.

I'm thinking about giving shield pulse to Hector

Game play in my opinion is pretty dull, but as a casual player I like the sprite art and animations. There's static art sure, but the fact that you see nice looking 2D sprites move and fight look real nice, especially if you're a waifu/husbando/etc fag since the game caters hard to that kinda thing. With FEH you have nice art, but it's static, never really changes, and it only glosses by in combat.

Like you said, it's something their core player base appreciates. It's not designed to appeal to everyone unlike FEH which tries to get everyone and their grandmothers into it.

Is miracle ever actually going to be useful on Delthea outside of shit like tempest trials?

Get him to 40 before then.

I got cucked by three times before getting this cute doot.

Can I finally stop rolling?

Just because a girl has big tits it doesn't mean they are MOMMY.

>Worse Linde

How many fucking orbs do these dootshitters have?

How exactly does shield pulse activate? I read the description but I'm still confused.

Perhaps slight clarification- without either TA or SB, she often loses to Falchions >on enemy phase

Holy crap, I got Genny while rolling for Gay Purple Man. Can I do something with +Res/-Def? I couldn't stand to give her up for Wrathful Staff.

Well in the world of anime user, 90% of girls with huge tits DO have very motherly traits about them as well.

+ATK -RES
Impressive.

One part of the appeal for the fans is it's a glorified VN. There's a lot of story, which while most people think it's shit, is still the kinda story that Fate fans grew to love. If you compare the dialogue of FEH and FGO, it's simply heaven and earth in terms of how much there is. A small example is how as you use a particular summon, they get more lines to talk about outside of combat. In FEH, this is only apparent when you hit level 40 5* with someone, and they never say anything new again.

But he'll lose out on Vantage. If you want OHO to tank The Thundercock, give him Sacred Cowl and Quickened Pulse.

>spend nearly all my orbs on Alm's banner for a single Doot
>roll the leftovers on Celica's and come away with a 5* Raven, Hawkeye, Kagero and Saber in 24 orbs

That banner is a honey hole