2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Fishing edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
ghostbin.com/paste/uv37h
UPDATE YOUR ARCHIVER BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRUPT DOWNLOADS

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/9jvcm

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/kG6i19AW

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

RJ Gallery SCRIPT
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!dssjSJ4R!EAwCogg9ZEkJvowDIg319A

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=31027
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ197645.html
trial.dlsite.com/doujin/RJ198000/RJ197645_ana_trial.zip
dlsite.com/maniax/campaign/sale201707
i.imgur.com/8vF9Nxr.jpg
dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG02845.html
dlsite.com/maniax/campaign/sale201707?keyword=ロールプレイング
my.mixtape.moe/ofknxo.jpg
mega.nz/#F!hWo0FZTQ!wizODAewFtiyse6hAj68jg
mega.nz/#F!kfRmXBLA!_RNw7ptp9PL_79Fqoc1adA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for NTR is the best.

Agreed

Is NTR the AA2 of /hhg2d/?

>/hgg2d/

I'M FISH

*Mother

same question as again tl user

I don't think that ewn is going to answer this question especially on Veeky Forums kek

This is prank war right? Where is the translation?

Scat, watersports, Loli, Shota, Tentacles, Mummification, Femdom with TPE, Electro/Wax play and lately Furry

Mischief War
ghostbin

You have the rice loli game from the guys who did Rural Town something game, has a partial already.

>the worst filth combined

I've taken a look at some of the suggestions to , Sequel Blight and Nanahayo in particular, and damn they're big. I probably won't take another project this size, since I'm going to be really busy with irl stuff in the last quarter of the year and I wouldn't want to leave the translation half-finished. I've got my eyes on the Clymenia game for now. Nice and short that one is. Also was thinking about the ERODE series, since I've done the first one and it didn't seem all that big.

I'm fine with pretty much everything except scat and tentacles. Of course, more brutal fetishes are out of the question too.

Don't have anything in particular to recommend you from this user then, though if you go for something with pregnant lolis this filth would appreciate it.

Is loli a no-go?

derp got baited; go for the good stuff then

Está trabajando en una traducción, ¡ayúdelo!

Esta vez, está traduciendo H Scenes!

Morir es vivir, morir es vivir, morir es vivir.

>Also was thinking about the ERODE series, since I've done the first one and it didn't seem all that big.
This please. They're small, good and connected.

>I'm going to be really busy with irl stuff in the last quarter of the year and I wouldn't want to leave the translation half-finished.
Maybe you could team up with this dude if you two happen to have a good game which is too big for one person.
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=31027

Anyone have this game?
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ197645.html

Yes but you'll have to pay me to upload it.

trial.dlsite.com/doujin/RJ198000/RJ197645_ana_trial.zip

Quién?

Is this an epic new meme?

>no tentacles
b-but muh RJ165659

Aka be his personal slave

I know it's not the best time for another shopping spree right after Steam sale but still, anything worth buying in the new DLsite sale?
They have a pretty shitty habit of removing games from the ongoing sale without warning.

dlsite.com/maniax/campaign/sale201707

Cucks need not apply

>letting plebs with shit taste translate good games
It's actually good that he isn't translating it. Just learn Japanese already, faggot.

How do you heal/get money in the fishing game?

I am sitting at 1 hp and 0 money and I can't find anything I can do.

Tentacles fetish is for "men" that can't satisfy their women.

>their women
Here's a (You).

Oh yeah, fem protag game players are faggots, I forgot.

Oh boy here we go again
i.imgur.com/8vF9Nxr.jpg

>still trying
Go be a shitposting beta faggot somewhere else.

dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG02845.html
translation never

Wasn't me that was probably outraged tentacle lover

>t.cuck

Better link with RPGs only:
dlsite.com/maniax/campaign/sale201707?keyword=ロールプレイング

>Finish a game after it comes out with machine translation
>It gets translated months/years later
>Have no wish to play it again

Sad feelings desu

Go with RJ200787 or RJ187209

Not enough degeneracy though. RJ180002 beats them both hands down.

Fuck off back to /stg/ would you?

It depends if the artwork/gameplay was decent. If the machine translation gives you a general idea then I don't bother with a full translation. I am still hoping for a translation for RJ139133.

>unironically trying to project real life logic into fantasy fetishism
>pretending that you're some other guy who owns a harem and criticizng others for their fetishes with a sense of superiority non the less, whilst most likely being the ultimate beta faggots in real life
>getting triggered for telling a guy that he translated a shit game that's only ever talked about because it's NTR
>calling others cuck
I rest my case. Now fuck off back to where ever you came from.

It's all about the priorities, "man". Get them straight or get out of the cycle of life.

Thanks for the Prank War Translation.

>pretending to be someone else is the "manly" thing to do
Fuck off, you dumb shitposter. If you want to be an actual man then go and fuck 3DPD. Nobody will miss your retarded shitposting.

OP's pic makes wonder, is there a bestiality game where you can raise your own animals and have them fuck people?

Wise choice. Thank you on the behalf of the humanity, please try to produce as little of a mess as possible.

>implying I can't have both 3D and 2D

Can someone recommend me some games that have a big "entertainment" part, like becoming a lewd dancer or bunnygirl in an inn? I always love the obligatory bunny girl inn scene in RPGs but the scenes are all so short and mostly just serve to up your lewd points. Would love something that fleshes out the whole thing a bit more like RJ146843 except without having MC be a downright prostitute.

Only that one farm game where you raise animals for them to fuck you.

What's it called?

There was that relatively recent game with the heroine being a maid serving adventurers in the inn. I didn't play it myself, but that's the closest I can think of.
Saori's Ecchi Adventure (translated, in the ghostbin) has a pretty girl doing lewd things like you described while not being a slut.

my.mixtape.moe/ofknxo.jpg
I want Nigger NTR

If you missed it last thread, I've finished the translation for Delta 2, and made some corrections for Delta1. Both are in the ghostbin now, if you prefer there.

Delta 1: RJ155717
mega.nz/#F!hWo0FZTQ!wizODAewFtiyse6hAj68jg

Delta2: RJ164950
mega.nz/#F!kfRmXBLA!_RNw7ptp9PL_79Fqoc1adA

>There was that relatively recent game with the heroine being a maid serving adventurers in the inn.
Got a code or maybe something I can use to find it?
>Saori's Ecchi Adventure
Thanks.

Drop Factory, it's just a part of the game though.
MC is a complete slut in general, she fucks pretty much anything.

He might be talking about RJ175354, I think that might be the premise of that game.
Not entirely sure though

>Got a code or maybe something I can use to find it?
No, I'm not interested in it. Try advanced search on DLsite, filter for RPG + maid, it should show up.

That RJ number doesn't exist, I think.
Alright, will do that.

Meant RJ175345

Thanks.

Thanks user you're great, keep up the good work.
may I ask if you are planning to do the last game of the trilogy too or even possibly the circle's latest game with the sisters?

Any good games where girls get utterly BTFO?

3rd game, for sure. Sisters' game, I want to, but most likely halfway through college is gonna start back up. Once I lose NEET status, I'm just not sure I'll have any drive to translate at all.

You mean something like "girl like boy, but boy only like gains and want to suck his Veeky Forums bro cock, no homo"? Don't think I have seen anything like that.

The next OP should be about Mischief War.

The translation is too well done for it to go unnoticed.

its been done before

And it should be done again since I never saw that it was related to the translation but just shitposting about NTR and the game itself.

People might just think it was the "normal /hgg2d/ NTR trolling" instead of actually knowing there is a new GOOD translated game instead of MTL shit.

It wasn't related to the translation, as the translation got done like yesterday.

Updating stuff fucking annoying tho. But people can shit spam my pm box for a newer version of stuff.

Good thing that I didn't played that before
I knew that someone is going to TL it

* Osananajimi

Good job!

Some one has full save for
RJ189682. i don't want replay that shit again

>Hotaru an the girl from DxD
Who's the titty monster from?

I'm using the one in ghostbin and seriously where Biyori store the files?

fuck those retarded Japanese onomatopoeiae.

Please help, i don't want play that shit again

But they're cute, unlike you

I guarantee you can find one on ulmf

ULMF almost certainly has one.

Can someone help me here?

You mean like where does it save the file?

Yes. I can't find it in my download folder.

Then your download isn't complete yet.
I think it uses the cache to download, when the file is whole it moves it to the download folder.
mega does more or less the same thing.

Has RJ189682 been translated?
If so, a link would be nice.

I could also settle for RJ180002 otherwise.

Are you pretending retarded? Check the bin

Is it hard to read 96 posts?
This is getting old

Seriously?

Yes to the first one, you can find it where you can generally find translated games.
The second has a partial, you can find it in the place where you can generally find partials