According to clarkson, this is the best car ever made, and now you can get a mini version of it for just 99.999...

according to clarkson, this is the best car ever made, and now you can get a mini version of it for just 99.999, so what's stopping yu?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PrFOMXmOUK0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a mini version of it for just 99.999
What the hell are you talking about?

anyone who's driven an LC500 agrees it's like a mini version of the LFA

>mini version of the LFA
>bigger and heavier
>slower
>hideous
Anyone who says it's a "mini version of the LFA" has been paid to do so by Lexus.

nice try bus rider

Nice try Lexus shill

LFA:
177" long
3,263lbs
552hp

LC500:
187" long
4,378lb
471hp

The only thing "mini" about an LC500 vs an LFA is the price and the brain of a person who thinks they're in any way comparable.

youtu.be/PrFOMXmOUK0

..if you would like to fund virgins.

Also i saw a s55 coupe black edition for 75k used almost new.

>bus rider seething
>buying a car that isn't going to go for more than 10k miles without breaking

what's the point? also mercedes interiors are buttugly

Just give me the LF-A's V10 from a crashed example so I can put it into a shitbox.

>1000+ lbs heavier
>mini

LS500 is a gran tourer

Let's face it though Clarkson's a bit of a pillock why would you listen to him? For the price of one LFA you can have a whole fleet of these, you can start a small business, or give them to your friends and family.

I'd unironically rather have this over an overpriced golf if I lived in a crowded city

Same. I just wish there were cheap uber shitbox tier cars for sale in the US. Money you save on something like the Sandero can go into a project/weekend car and you'll still have a new and reliable daily.

>mini version of the LFA
>1000lbs heavier and physically larger

It's a gran fatass. Fucking thing is so heavy that it makes a V8 Challenger look light.

why does the greatest car currently in production trigger you so, mate?

>greatest car currently in production
Looks like Lexus was jealous of the Tesla shills so they threw a couple of quarters at this goy

I'm sure this is the place to shill 100k cars LOL bus rider

Its basically the 2017 lexus soarer.

Why didn't they call it Soarer. Who the fuck thinks calling a car by abbreviations and digits it's okay?

BMW

They probably didnt like the fanbase.

yeah nah greatest ugly car

>greatest car currently in production
Tesla?

>mini version

you mean a heavier car that is in no way related to the LFA?

>Who the fuck thinks calling a car by abbreviations and digits it's okay?

Germans and Japanese.

Volvo, Subaru, Acura, Mercedes, BMW, Honda. The list goes on.

If I’m not mistaken its actually slower than the hallenger and handles about the same.

if I'm not mistaken you've never driven one soyboi

id just get some old awd turbo jap turd golfs are boring and filled with driver aids you might as well get a self driving car

The S-class coupe is a morbidly obese luxobarge while the LC is a performance GT. Why is he even comparing them?

>LS500 is a gran tourer

No, it's a full-sized luxury sedan.

Hideous? You mean Beautiful
The LC500 is one of the best looking cars I've seen on the road. Pictures do not do it justice.

this desu

btfo

It's disproportionately elongated and the trunk looks fucking anemic for the meaty front end.

>muh words

sorry for your shite taste mate

At least I'm not delusional. It's like a nigger Korean fucked something from GM.

it's like you have bad taste

>buying a Toyota

I'll stick with good cars like Audi.

troll

Goteem

Yes but what if there are trucks arround?

ofcourse lc500 will be worse then LFA you busrider fag. if it was lighter it would be better.
if you see one in real life you would drop dead.
if you test drive one your car perception would change.
and all of other cars would start to become boring and slow

You are missing the most important one

N A V 1 0
A
V

t. shitbox driving soyboy

Volkswagen you mean?

>all of this lexus shill assmad caused by fucking numbers
kek
Also the lexus shill calling people soyboys when he's fanboying a gigantic fat car with bitch tits, that's fucking funny

you got called a soyboi by more than a few people tbqh, such is life when you drink soy and can't appreciate a manly brand

>according to clarkson
According to Clarksons latest opinion, THIS is the best car ever made. Not even trolling.

>49 replies
>30 posters

Shill harder

he was obviously taking the piss since modern bmw can't go 1k miles without having to replace the engine
>oh no how dare people reply to a thread more than once

kek

no he wasn't taking a piss a base model 5series is better made than any japanese crap car ever made.
Your opinion doesn't matter because you're not clarkson.

calm down m8 we're all friends here

t. clarkson

335d xdrive is best car on market. No joke.

25k used almost new, why dont you all buy one already???!!

Im not even joking.

No joke.

..335d xdrive.

..get one.

there's a reason they depreciate so fast

for the same money I could also buy a bathtub worth of molten silver to pour over me and it'd be more fun than a dacia

>oh no super cheap ecobox isn't fun

well don't say!

Even a super cheap econobox should be more fun than searing your flesh off in a tub of molten metal, user.

noooooooooooot really. and making james may jokes would be great fun!

what is the reason why 335d xdrive depreciates?
Please educate us

cuz they're crap lol

epic luls xd

epic truths more like

It's a pigfat boomer cruiser.

Because the clown who lost one shoe is hunting for them.

What?

He thinks the car looks like a clown shoe.

Just saw one a couple of days ago at my local Audi dealership. Pic related

>even VAG soyboys marvel at Lexus products.

I know it's a great car, but it just looks so bulky.

>lexus styling

>the chad pussy juice dripping lexii
>the virgin rebadged VW

If you can't make your own fun in the Sandero then you're a bit sad and not all that creative.

This user is right. The LFA was meant for performance + luxury, but mostly performance. The LC500 is just luxury and the V8 was just an engine that was available (derived from GS and RC F) and would make people like it more. All in all, the LC is more like a GT car and the LFA is a halo performance car. A "mini" LFA would probably be a 3000 lb, v8, 500hp car that costs 200 grand.

According to Clarkson, the BE Lightning is A E S T H E T I C enough to put in a garden. The thing looks like a Fishbed's retarded cousin. Should have gone with a Harrier.