>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfag's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16107/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/342/?
fallout.gamepedia.com/Power_armor_frame
digital-utopia.org/fallout4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, but having the visuals, and the power to really have a ton of stuff.
At least I can play it, but I think it's time for more.

changed the hair color, cool brown fits her a bit better.

NV googles or cool glasses for DM when?!

just another day in the commonwealth

Also, nth for Tacticool Puppers.

Do they have those blue ones? Last I checked they only had the rusty bege ones. At any rate I like this clear counter. If I wanted to put stuff on it I could do with well enough OCDecorator.

pic related

Guess who is immediately getting dismissed and replaced with dogmeat
>smoking
INTO
THE
TRASH
IT
GOES

it's quite interesting to see that even raiders have emotions.

>dogmeat
>better than any companion
he's got literally the worst AI

>Not having a Panzerhund
WOW
Into the trash YOU go!

i like to use him as secondary companion

sadly this could have been a new mourning giant but bethesda went and fucked that up.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER TORSO

it's quite thin, i could do something for it in bodyslide.

Pretty good.
This pooch gets all the cooch.

strange, caits body should look like this but it doesn't. is there a way for me to edit her body weight?

maybe with that command that lets you control the character and accesing the body menu

STICC
T
I
C
C

Cait.

Who rainy raiders here.

Open the console and type slm followed by her ID

Would you play a remake of Fallout 1/2 with "twin stick shooter" instead of turn-based isometric PnP style combat? I think doing away with the VPnP combat even though it was a core component to the identity of the game would be an improvement and make it more accessible as well as showing what a *real* rpg looks like.

I rainy raiders

dunno if this is the one you saw. but it looks ok.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16107/?

no, i wouldnt

No. Leave it alone.

Are there any cute trap follower mods?

No. There aren't even any regular male follower mods...
Only females...
If it don't have BEWBS it's not worth making apparently...

NOOO IT'S NOT FAIR

nah if you are going to make a twin stick shooter make it your own original stuff and sell it
nigga did you really save a thumbnail

I'm sorry user...
I'm here for you though...

yep, that's the one. looks like I have it downloaded actually, haha.

It's like you imported her straight out of sims 4 or something.

Piper is best! Also we need more story piperfag! feed us!

Cait an uggo and a shit! A shit!

>no starts and stripes bandana
>no welding goggles

Cait and Curie keep going back to their starting zones instead of Red Rocket wat do

What's the absolute worst settlement to build at so I can send Preson and maybe Sturgis there until I need them?

Murkwater Construction Site

who wishes we got more holovids of the pre-war period to show how dystopian it was?

Template

finally a proper one. gj user.
I'll do one for my courier eventually

I do. far too many people think pre-war was a nice place where everything was like the 50s and everything was just peachy
instead of the horrible 5th world shithole it actually was

>Piper doesn't like me accepting Danse's BoS invitation
>smokes
>likes when i lockpick shit
Is Piper confirmed /worstgirl/?

That's a beautiful screenshot user, thank you for posting it.

What is "Casa de Cait" like in your game? Deacon's looks nice.

I fucking hate that Bethesda turned the Pre-War world into memeland with their stupid videos.

At the moment Cait has a room in Casa Del Deacon, as do every human companion. Maybe I'll make a mansion for her on Spectacle Island.

Realistically, she might not know it's bad for you. Prewar fallout universe america is based on like 1920's-1950's america, where knowledge about cigarettes wasn't circulated. It was still just a cool thing to do, and people didn't know any better.

Even as late as the 80's irl it wasn't totally circulated properly that they were bad for you.

Seconding Murkwater. It's a literal swamp and there are crabs everywhere, and it's shitty weather there. But user....what's wrong with Sturges?

>Piper dislikes helping the robutts on the Constitution
>prefers if i had let the scavengers scrapped Ironsided ass instead of sending a ship flying
Absolute trash.

>implying its not magic radiation cigarretes that heal you
lmao

People who use Horizon and Better Location damage together: What do you set the BLD incoming damage to?
I'm on 80% right now after getting lmao2shot by synths when I did Danse's first mission

It wasn't just a cool thing to do but was actually being pushed as perfectly healthy and that there were some health benefits to smoking. At least in the real world 1920s-50s.

Oh so Piper is an idiot in addition to everything I've said, brilliant.

I'm working on a mod, so I want to know...

outside of the main quest, how would you "fix" Fallout 3, /fog/?

>tfw just realised I can use Fallout 4 to live out my supreme head general of military state fantasies

WE ARE THE MINUTEMEN!

I'm still fucking mad my game doesn't look nearly as colorful and pretty as this one.

Yeah, I saw a pretty funny add one time where it said people, especially women, will "fall for you" when they catch a whiff of your smoke exhale.

Now I'm sure this was true for some ladies but the implication was clearly that it was a reliable thing.

Not knowing medical things doesn't make you an idiot. I have no idea why bioavailable iron is good for me, I just read about it from some doctor. I take his word. That doesn't make me dumb. Cigarettes are the same for people back in the day.

When you first installed it, when it asked you to choose modules, what did you select?

port it to fallout 4 :^)

>tfw there are literally no good male companions to romance except Hancock who's a fucken hypocrite and a ghoul

Not make it fucking barren and void of life and interest.

the main file, the ghoul option, and the DLC, nothing else.
no leveled list, no +/- player damage

the only good male companion is dogmeat.

I was looking a few threads back and found one that makes a DC Guard a companion. Pretty okay. They have enough of a personality with their BWASTAHN accent.

You have to choose on the last two.
Just choose the 10% ones and go. If not, it defaults to a ridiculous percent. In my experience anyway. Also, did ya turn off bleeding? It is a bit much...

Todd does it again

of all the shit they did this is the least worse, as its
a. been two centuries
b. its a gameplay thing

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/342/?

>Decide I want to play FO4 again
>Download it
>Spend the last couple days periodically looking up and adding mods
>Haven't actually launched the game once yet
>Will probably only play for a day or so when I finally get around to it
Have I reached the point wehere I enjoy finding decent mods more enjoyable than the actual game?

>a. been two centuries
So what?
>b. its a gameplay thing
It's stupid. Gameplay and lore should complement each other, not conflict.

Give her a fucking cookie, user. She looks like a stick

that's when you try overhaul mods like Horizon or Frost

what do you mean so what? we don't know the tech, it is very logical that it doesn't hold the same quality of charge after sitting around for 200 years.

the reactive agent itself lasts that long but the actual physical casing/housing unit might not.

it happens every once in a while. then a good mod comes around and you finally get to playing for a few weeks, only to drop it again and the cycle continues.

>TX-28 microfusion pack that can power the suit for over a century
2 (two) centuries is more than 1 (one) century user
>Gameplay and lore should complement each other, not conflict
lmaoing @ ur naiveté
this has been a thing ever since cavemen painted these bad boys on their caves

WHAT THE FUCK IS A YAWK BRAT

>2 (two) centuries is more than 1 (one) century user
Except they weren't all powering suits the entire time, were they you massive retard.

That's not how fusion works, or indeed how cold fusion would theoretically work.

"the reactive agent itself would last that long, but the actual physical casing/housing unit might not."

Something minor got changed for the sake of gameplay?

Say it ain't so.

Robits!

The natural state of Piper.

>piper smokes
>maccready, who constantly mentions what he'd give for a pack of cigarettes, will never use the pack of cigarettes I placed in his inventory

Anyone know which other companions smoke?

I use zimonja as my exile. Literally the edge of the map, you never need to pass anywhere near it to do anything else. But always close enough that you can drop in with a squad of knights when you need to purge the place.

Metal Cait is a good Cait, glad you have some taste Caitfag.

Maccready's a good guy and has good perk and companion abilities, what's wrong with him? and Preston is ok too if you mod him to tone down his minutemen stuff.

You aren't playing a game that engages you, turn up the difficulty. Get overhauls, combat mods, WOTC, and loot reduction mods. It's not going to be fun if you're not overcoming a challenge, doubly so if you're going through the same motions you've already gone through at leasto nce.

welp, you're in luck, the wiki lists TX-28 as the power source for the power armor frame.
so I guess the batteries are infinite after all!

fallout.gamepedia.com/Power_armor_frame

Nick somehow smokes

>Horizon VANS perk is supposed to give 5 perk points upon allotting a perk point into it
>reach level 5, allot point into it
>do not receive my 5 perk points
wtf

>somehow
Synths have 'lungs'.

maybe you have another mod overriding Horizon's perks.
or you forgot to open and close your pipboy
at any rate, there's a command to give yourself perk points

for some reason I doubt that that's a functioning lung

did you misread perception as perk ? maybe try good old quicksave quickload

reopen the pipboy

i want to try out modding a bit (replacing or making new paintings for settlements), is there a good tutorial for that?

3D fallout has never been that engaging to me.
They don't do gameplay or RPG well enough. But it gets better far better with mods.
I just want to play around in an open world fighting shit and doing random crap, but I can only play so much STALKER before I start to dream in russian.

I don't know what to say, user. Try different ENBs? One is bound to make the colors pop.

there's the wiki, but afaik it hasn't been updated since skyrim.
just replacing shit is easy as fuck though, just have to create a few folders and zip it, don't even need to open the creation kit
adding to the settlement menu as new objects would require a bit more work (personally I haven't done it), but probably pretty easy.
my suggestion: mess around with the CK, look for youtube tutorials on skyrim and other beth games, figure it out

digital-utopia.org/fallout4/

Satellite view of the entire commonwealth, figured you guys would also like to use it for planning and autism. Zooms in close enough to see alleys, ridgelines, buildings, and other prominent terrain, doesn't show water though.

...this I can imagine. Doesn't bother him in any way, and the smoke probably just flies out of the hole in his neck, but his old human personality might have enjoyed a smoke after a long day and a hard case.

Makes him a bit of a dick no pun intended for using up cigarettes though. No one's mass producing these, and he gets nothing out of it.

thx that fixed it

yeah but can he even pull in air? can gen2s do the succ?

I think there's a little metal tube going down his neck, but that is a good question considering his jaw is open to air with no way of creating a seal.

Just bought Fallout 4 and I'm already mad.

Why the fuck my keyboard keeps deactivating after every loading screen? And no, I don't have the gamepad connected.

Playing New Vegas rn. Any good companions I should get before entering NV? Preferably one that's great at combat since I'm using a speech build and getting my ass wrecked all the time. I have Rex right now and can't even make it past the bugs that assault you on the way to the town you need to visit to get him fixed up.