/ink/ - Splatoon General - GR8 B8 M8 EDITION

The Direct
youtube.com/watch?v=GnIAN06eSAE
Previous thread: Direct Link to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Chrome extension: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aahamocdabckhacaedblhgimpkhpiopm
- Firefox extension: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/squid-thing/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/
- Lobby randomizer: woomy.github.io/Splatoon-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

> News
- The first Splatfest is on July 15 [Cake vs Ice Cream], you can download the demo now on the eShop, the event starts at 3pm - 7pm PT (one day only)
- SPLATOON 2 COMES OUT JULY 21!
- Splatoon 2 needs 3.1 GB of space to install
- The first Switch My Nintendo rewards are Splatoon 2 equipment (Japan exclusive so far) includes:
Splatoon 2 FA-11 Custom Gear (Switch)
Splatoon 2 Ika V Collaboration Gear (Switch)
- New Splatoon 2 Switch accessories have been announced. Products include green and pink joy-cons, a Splatoon 2 themed pro controller, and a console bundle (Switch + Splatoon 2 download key).
- Rotations are now every 2 hours instead of 4.
- New amiibo announced as well being inkling girl, boy and squid. They can save your current loadout and transfer it to another console, they also include exclusive gear!

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy (embed)

> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9 (embed)

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL (embed)

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

accounts.nintendo.com/
accounts.nintendo.com/.
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing
vocaroo.com/i/s0OWoaM6mqak
youtube.com/watch?v=EC_LLEjg_Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=jOtjUG5PXlE&t=711s
reddit.com/r/splatoon/comments/6n1zcq/i_painted_the_entire_ground_in_the_testing_area/
splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/162945401994/it-appears-that-there-are-now-two-ways-to-enter
youtube.com/watch?v=9XVAS1FiXMw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>(embed) (embed)
haha whoops

FIRST FOR UNPROTECTED SEX WITH LOLI PEARL'S SMOOTH, SMALL BODY

What will be the .52 Gal of Splatoon 2?

I want Marina to sit on MY hook.

>How do I download JP's Splatfest Demo?

Create a New JP Account
1. Create a new Nintendo Account at accounts.nintendo.com/
2. Set Country of Residence to Japan and finalize the process.
3. Go to your switch and create a new user.
4. Click on the option that says Sign In and Link. Login with your new JP account you just created.
5. When you go the eShop on the Switch everything should be in moonrunes now.
6. Find the Splatoon Demo and click it. Then find ダウンロード to download.

Using an existing NA/EU Account
1. Go to accounts.nintendo.com/.
2. Login to your existing Nintendo Account.
3. On the User Info Tab, click on the edit button on the Profile Section.
4. Change your Country of Residence to Japan.
5. When you go the eShop on the Switch everything should be in moonrunes now.
6. Find the Splatoon Demo and click it. Then find ダウンロード to download.
7. To Switch™ back to your region's eShop, go back to step one and change your Country of Residence to the appropriate one. You can also do this to get the NA or EU Splatfest you don't have.

> if you want to add your friend code before splatoon goes out, use this:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> list of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

Splatfest testfire timezones:
NA
JPN: 4:00AM - 8:00AM EST
EU: 12:00PM - 4:00PM EST
NA: 6:00PM - 10:00PM EST

JPN
Japan 17:00 - 21:00 JST July 15
Europe 1:00 - 5:00 JST July 16
USA 7:00 - 11:00 JST July 16

EU
Japan 8:00 to 12:00 GMT.
Europe 16:00 to 20:00 GMT.
USA 22:00 to 02:00 GMT.

>Australians use the US Splatfest
How strange. I thought they were always EU.

what the fuck fuck is this

and "mary" "ayeka" holy shit

>all current weapons are returning

Sex with Tia's dirty feet!

but she doesn't want to get cooked

Maybe i'm just stupid, but some of these schedules are not adding up for me. GMT and EST are supposed to be 5 hours apart, but in your post they're only 4 hours apart.

It would make sense for the upside down guys to get matched with japs tho. Why doesn't japanese version support english?

No, I think he's right. Maybe EST is five hours behind GMT during DST

So, /ink/ do you already have a Switch, still searching, or is it on the way?
For those of you that already have a Switch, do you plan to use joy-con, or the pro controller?
Physical or Digital?
Is there a change that you're really looking forward to? And one that you're dreading?
Do you plan to play only your regions splatfest or did you download the other ones also?
Are you going to do single player in all one go? Or will you spread it out?
Do you think you'll try playing with /ink/ from the get go or do you think you'll stick with randoms until you think you've got a hang of the game?
Do you think we'll see balancing patches early on?

You know how Puyo Puyo Tetris has a online thing where you can choose to not play with people with poor internet connections? I hope to gosh Splatoon 2 has something like this. Especially being a portable game, there will definitely be connection issues and people dropping out of games.

Marie's hat looks very delicious

qt

>don't play ranked, hear it influences turf war matchups
>current matchups are shit tier in skill
>set mine to s+ because fuck it
>nothing but lv50 japs that move like they're on drugs and don't splat no matter what
>poor_little_roundeye.jpg

I hope the Inkbrush gets a good set.

I'm hoping for a set with Toxic Mist with Splashdown, or a future set with any bomb and the new bubble blower Special.

But I know we are probably getting another Sprinkler with the Ink Storm.

>So, /ink/ do you already have a Switch, still searching, or is it on the way?
I got mine on Tuesday, just playing ARMS and Puyo for now.
>For those of you that already have a Switch, do you plan to use joy-con, or the pro controller?
I'll be playing in handheld mode probably, I don't really like playing on a TV.
>Physical or Digital?
I'll be getting the physical copy, I refuse to fall for the digital meme like I did with the Vita.
>Is there a change that you're really looking forward to? And one that you're dreading?
Handheld mode and better local multiplayer.
>Do you plan to play only your regions splatfest or did you download the other ones also?
I've downloaded both the EU and NA Splatfests so I can play all Saturday afternoon.
>Are you going to do single player in all one go? Or will you spread it out?
I'll try playing through Single Player in one go, since I never finished Splatoon 1's single player and got kind of bored with the game in general since I couldn't be bothered to play on my TV.
>Do you think you'll try playing with /ink/ from the get go or do you think you'll stick with randoms until you think you've got a hang of the game?
Randoms, I wish they had a communities feature like they do in Mario Kart, would make playing with /ink/ a lot easier.

• got it a few days ago
• procon
• digital because any physical copy i buy here will be locked to japan only and i want to play it asap the day it comes out
• i think the removal of panic button specials for the most part is good. excited for new weapons and maps. hope carbon roller returns. hope they fix the sluggish motion controls (in comparison to spla1n)
• downloaded them all
• spread it out but i'll finish it before i do online battles apart from maybe TW
• /ink/ from the get-go
• yes

>I'll try playing through Single Player in one go, since I never finished Splatoon 1's single player and got kind of bored with the game in general since I couldn't be bothered to play on my TV.

Snagged my Switch a few ago, Original planned on getting one on the day of Splatoon but decided to get it early to play at midnight and compete for my girl Pearl in the Splatfest.
>joy-con, or the pro controller?
Ordered the Splatoon pro controller but I'll give the joy cons a fair try.
>Physical or Digital?
Digital
>Is there a change that you're really looking forward to?
Fucking snipers keeping charge for a small time, Hopefully I'm still a decent sniper.
>Do you plan to play only your regions splatfest or did you download the other ones also?
Ironically the only splatfest I'll have trouble playing is my region's one (EU), Should get a nice hour or so in EU but US/JP I should be good.
Probably spread it out alittle, Depends on how long it is.
>Do you think you'll try playing with /ink/ from the get go or do you think you'll stick with randoms until you think you've got a hang of the game?
/ink/ scares me
>Do you think we'll see balancing patches early on?
Not for awhile I think.

vocaroo.com/i/s0OWoaM6mqak

>voting based on idols
i like pearl too, but stop

youtube.com/watch?v=EC_LLEjg_Z4

Pearl will always have my vote!

>Yuta AGC drawing Pearl with tits
NO

>pearl with cute tummy
YES

I've had one since launch
>For those of you that already have a Switch, do you plan to use joy-con, or the pro controller?
joy cons at first, but I have the Splatoon 2 pro coming the week after the game comes out. Will decide which I prefer then.
>Physical or Digital?
physical
>Is there a change that you're really looking forward to? And one that you're dreading?
Removal of Bubbler and Ability Chunks. I'm dreading that there seems like there is going to be exclusive gear to Japan.
I downloaded them all but probably won't play much of the Japan one since it's so early in the morning for me.
Spread it out. Maybe do a world then go play online for awhile.
I'll probably stick with randoms for about a week and get used to all the new changes then start joining in some squads.
Maybe after about a month like the original Splatoon

>pearl with anything bigger than lolitits
don't fucking post that shit

Looks like Marina's gonna get BLEACHED.

Did anyone else notice that the Cake shirt just re-uses the text from the Rock shirts from Europe's first Splatfest? The Ice Cream ones obviously say what they should.

>So, /ink/ do you already have a Switch, still searching, or is it on the way?'
I purchased mine at launch. I knew Nintendo would be short on supply, so I made sure preorder mine. I didn't want to worry about finding one later.

I own a pro-controller, but this latency issue is convincing me to play with the joy-cons for now. It's a shame because the pro is very comfortable. It's a lot more ergonomic.

>Physical or Digital?
Physical. I prefer to have physical copies of my games that I can collect or choose to resell later.

I'm glad that damage up and defense up are gone. It's also nice to see that Kraken and Bubbler are gone.
I'm dreading the charge that chargers will have.

I plan on playing the European and American splatfests. I downloaded the JPN one as well, but I doubt I'll play it since it's from 4AM-8AM for me.

I'll probably do it all in one go, but this is assuming that it's close to the length of the previous game. I'd be surprised if it was that much longer.

I put over 1000 hours in the previous game with these fuckers from the get-go. I plan on doing it again.

Probably. I think poison mist is gonna need to be nerfed after watching the tournament.

KEK
lazy-ass treehouse

Seems like an error or otherwise just laziness.

she's back!!! also 1 week hype!

Cake and rock must be homonyms... It's not unrealistic.

Marie is such a bully, I love it

>Physical or Digital?
Digital
I just can't wait to climb the ranks again, honestly. I was really happy about all the specials being replaced, but I've been playing Splatoon 1 again lately and the old specials really weren't that bad.
I downloaded all three, but I probably won't have time to play the Japanese one. I might swing by for the Euro Splatfest and I'll definitely play the American one.
/ink/ or bust baby baby
yeah, why not. I bet someone will discover a really exploitable bug within the first couple of weeks that they'll have the patch.

Allah bless Nintendo for making oppai squid lolis

So where is Agent 3? Boss in story mode?

Words always use the same text :I

FUCK YES WOOMY!!!

疲れた!!

Huh, i wonder what this is referencing...

>white spats
finally

Pretty on model yeah, now she is just waiting for right moment to snap his neck.

Judd is immortal and will outlive the heat death of the universe.

reminder that this thing, being a sea slug, is a hermaphrodite.

>Dirty feet
Not her fat scarred thighs that she loves to post

EST (Eastern Standard) is 5 hours and EDT (the current time; Eastern Daylight Saving) is 4 fours

the post incorrectly says EST instead of EDT
because they're copy-pasting from a secondhand source, not from my post directly where i made the fix a few days ago :^) i shoulda just gone with ET...

youtube.com/watch?v=jOtjUG5PXlE&t=711s

How could a Pearl Marina concert even compare

Isn't the current timezone BST instead of GMT?

which is why timezone offsets are given in terms of UTC

This either has a really strong filter or she hasn't seen daylight in fucking years. Holy shit.

>what are stockings
???
anyway, stop the fucking circlejerking

Any English system language option when I make a Jap account?

I bought it on launch day. I was first in line at my store.
Bought a pro controller specifically for this game.
>Physical or Digital?
Physical.
I never owned a Wii U nor the first game. I played on a friend's console for a little bit and found the concept appealing. The testfire sold me.
Despite being in NA I'll only be playing the Jap version because I'm doing things in the afternoon.
Probably spreading out.
I would love to play with /ink/. I've lurked here for about two months.
Lmao no_____________________

>You know how Puyo Puyo Tetris has a online thing where you can choose to not play with people with poor internet connections? I hope to gosh Splatoon 2 has something like this. Especially being a portable game, there will definitely be connection issues and people dropping out of games.
Considering MK8 doesn't have a similar feature I'm not expecting a first party Nintendo game to have that feature. Did ARMS even have this option?

reddit.com/r/splatoon/comments/6n1zcq/i_painted_the_entire_ground_in_the_testing_area/

reddit is, uh, special

it doesn't change your system language…? try it first, you squit

i look forward to playing with you, user!

eli...

Might be edited.

Non consensual sex with tia's thighs!

It forces moon runes in the eShop but it's fine in the main menu.

guessing you meant to reply to or ?

literally who
hey clover

No they don't. Where have you been the last 2 years?

Who's Tia?

Oh yea, wrong person. You got it right.

Seconding.

>have a Switch
Snagged one on release day. Still haven't even completed Zelda, got more mileage out of Splat1 in the same time period. Though I 100%'d FAST RMX.
>joycon or Pro
Behold, Got Wood 2.0, now with more of better nails and a different block! Our motto is "At least it doesn't scratch the joycons anymore".
>physical or
Digital, of course, I need my sprats with me at all times.
>changes
I love the new roller flick and QR nerf, latter more because it also barely affects my usage of this ability. I hate lack of Seekers, they were crazy fun to use.
>regions
I wanted to do American one with a "pearl harbor lol" nickname, but it's at midnight so no go. I'll probably only play japanese because it's at comfier hours.
>singleplayer
All at once.
>playing with /ink/
Nah, solo.
>balancing early on
Very likely.
>where you can choose
It should just boot you from matchmaking altogether if your connection is bad, unless you go do salmon run.

Hopefully there will be an Inkbrush/Octobrush set with splatbombs, it's the only thing I'm wishing for

>final results will be determined by popularity, solo win percentage, team win percentage
So I guess we have three criteria instead of the two we had before. Neat.

Post best squid

>Rock music somehow ended up being called cake music in the Splatoon world and people calling it rock is just translation

>best squid
>posts octo scum
Don't worry user, I've got you

Wait, the JPN splatfest has a different theme? Can someone tell me what the two sides say?

Rock VS Pop

splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/162945401994/it-appears-that-there-are-now-two-ways-to-enter

Good thing is she seems to stay off the threads since having all power over /ink/ discord

oops i forgot the image

Will team wins be worth more or less that solo wins? What's your prediction, /ink/?

i need more pictures, i bet you have more

fuck off

Everyone from that time got photos of her, she loved all the attention. There is even a full body and lots of face ones

Fuck-on, apply directly to your fuckhead.

upload them all to imgur or something

this

>can't play in teams of two
How shitty.

The input lag problem killed a lot of my hype for the game to be honest. The best part of Splatoon was how fun it felt to control. The demo feels noticably sluggish and I hate it ;_;

There are rumors that 1.01 update and full game rectified that problem.

I want to see how ugly she is. Post face.

1.01 update didn't. srbdude says full game he thinks they did

Please!

I remember seeing this and hoping we would be able to dance in-game.
youtube.com/watch?v=9XVAS1FiXMw