Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Material translations and discographies: pastebin.com/D34BvNuJ
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/pvwsEbjQ
Upcoming events and merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

Starlight Stage:
>Event: 07/12 ~ 07/18 Caravan (Hinako, Shino)
>Gacha: 07/10 ~ 07/15 (Tamami, Naho)
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0
Database/Resources: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8

Theater Days:
>Gacha: 07/13 ~ 07/24 (Yuriko, Takane, Konomi)
Game: News:
- CG Theater 930 UL: - CG Theater 904/905/910/912 TS: - NG/TakeP fancomic TS: - Minami/Ranko/Anya fancomic TS: - TD Famitsu interview summary: - SS Hinako TL: - ML Update (July 13th): >Archive of : archive.is/xhO7g
- TD Update (July 13th): - SideM beef/chicken: - SS Shino/Hinako/Ako/Clarice/Sarina/Nina commus UL: - TD Elena/Noriko/Reika/Subaru/Mirai/Yukiho/Minako/Ayumu/Ami commus UL: - SideM ORIGIN@L PIECES 06 previews: - OG/ML HOTCHPOTCH FESTIV@L!! (Oct 7th/8th) and ML MEG@TON VOICE! (Sep 17th) details/PV: Upcoming:
July 15th, 7PM JST: SideM 3rd Anniversary ST@RTING SIGNAL!!! mini-live: live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv299902575
July 22nd/23rd: CINDERELLA GIRLS Theater talk show/mini-live
July 26th: MILLION THE@TER GENERATION 01 Brand New Theater

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1086503/6e124b901b/
iphone.308413110.com/ranking/20170630/TopSalesApp/Game/
appannie.com/apps/ios/top-chart/?country=JP&category=36&device=iphone&date=2017-06-30&feed=Grossing&rank_sorting_type=rank&page_number=0&page_size=100&desc=t&order_by=sort_order
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nina is a girl.

>no Lilyknight
>early thread
>Nina
Good thing Yuriko's gonna be here all week or i'd be disappointed.

>no yuriko thread

Fuck shitter.

If this thread doesn't go perfectly I'll make sure Nina doesn't even get a new OP on her birthday.

>three pulls and no Yuriko or Takane
Are the drop rates different in TD? Going off of my pulls in SS, I feel like I should've gotten at least one SSR, even if it was one of the starting six.

I might stick to SS. I have better luck there.

Nina it's your day!

>It's another you want a doujin scanned? Okay, but it's only in gook scans episode

Still no user being Yuriko

They have the exact same rates now. But that doesn't mean you'll get the same outcome on both. Welcome to RNG.

Which doujin?

>>We're on a ferris wheel... in other words, we're all alone!
>>That means that anything can happen~!

You might even become Cinderella girl!

We had that earlier, your chance of not getting any SSR with 30 rolls is 40%

>4 hours rerolling so far
>Only SSR I got was fucking Haruka

Fuuuuuuck this game.

Yayoi is a good older sister who loves her family.

That's so hot

Same here except I haven't seen a single SSR.

Precious daughteru

How's that possible if each roll is 3% and the rates are independent of each other?

But Dooky only got on the Ferris Wheel after she won the election.
Hinako is clearly making progress faster.

Compound probability

Not according to my headcanon.

Dooky got the Ferris Wheel as an election gacha.

Excellent.

Oh, right. Never mind then. I got that mixed up with the Anniversary Princess card for some reason.

Sounds nerdy. I'll take your word for it.

Always remember the ultimate price! (I've seen a shizuka so far)
0.97^30=0.4

Sasuga YurikoPs.

What's up with Airi's mouth?

exhentai.org/g/1086503/6e124b901b/

It's one of the few Non-H stuff that ever caught my eye. The artist basically created an entire subplot with the girl in pic related. Been eyeing it for a while now in hopes that scans pop up. And yes, it did. But in Kimchi Bibimbap Ramyeon.

One of these days, I'm gonna fucking snap and just buy the goddamn digital version.

She doesn't want my cum to leak out.

But what about Rio?

Hello, child protective services?

My Cinderella Girl.

Don't give all the credit to Yuriko now. It's not just limiteds that people roll for.

Huh. And it's nicely drawn, too.

>Finally get an SSR.
>It's Basa.
>"You know what, I give up. Let me use the SSR ticket and I'll settle for an account with any 2 SSRs"
>Get a dupe Basa
This is hell.

>That means that anything can happen~!
You're right, Dooks. You might get kissed!

What does a kiss feel like?

That happened to me the first day on my first SSR roll.
>"You know what, I give up. Let me use the SSR ticket and I'll settle for an account with any 2 SSRs"
You don't deserve Yuriko or Takane to be frank my dude.

This is just like my Korean K-Pop Dramas!

They even speak the same language!

Oh shit. She's going to be killed.

Posting this only incites the anti-ML hateboners to shitpost harder.

I want to get drunk with Sanae.

Isn't that girl from the anime?

Yes. See

Being Basa just for two minutes!

>two minutes
Casual.

For how long the pros go at it?

Oh, I remember her. I wished the main card game would reference her in one of Uzuki's cards as her friend outside of her idol work, maybe even make a card cameo.

If it was in fact the same girl.

Gentle, soft, wet and dirty.

So was completely wrong?

Basa is a professional trained to perform at least 3 lives a day.

I think 8 minutes and 42 seconds is the current record, but the poor guy died two days later.

>still no Takane

Oh the things you make me do for you.

That reminds me, I still haven't watched last week's KR episode

Another one coming soon so might as well watch both in one go.

ABORT MISSION. ABORT MISSION.

ALL ESCAPE ROUTES HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED.

Are you surprised that someone comparing a game that hasn't even had it's first event yet, has a fraction of it's tracklist live, hasn't rolled out a key social feature and just barely got a worthwhile gacha to spend money on not 12 hours ago to a 2 year old established game is wrong and probably fairly stupid too?

>tfw no doujins of Rin's mom

But do I get the Miki to bother?

Isn't it completely possible for someone rerolling to go the entire gacha without getting their SSR of choice?

Basa is big! Also yes.

Of course.

>just last thread someone made a long autistic post about how TD was dead because grossing ranking didn't jump after the new gacha
>never mind, the gacha actually jumped to number 3
What the fuck was that person talking about, anyway? Was he using the wrong sellers ranking?

No he was just shitposting.

He made the mistake of going through all that effort when everyone already knew TD was dead from the start because of ML.

This stuff always takes several hours to reach a high rank. He didn't realize that, apparently.

It's still kind of surprising TD didn't shoot straight to the top with a limited gacha of a popular character. Even other new games like SinoAlice managed to get the #1 spot on its release week.
Still, the gacha has been up for less than a day, there's still time for the game to reach the top.

Not going to beat Fate/Go. Probably not even monster strike. Don't delude yourself into thinking it will.

Well then, the whole thing has it's merits.

He had his Top Grossing list settings set to Mini, when you have to set it to Wumbo.

Did SS beat Monster Strike during CinFes?

Monster Strike has a higher average ranking than FGO.

I'm pretty sure SS got to the top every CinFes so far.

TD event when? I have expiring stamina drinks clogging up my present box already.

#1 overall is not an easy spot to achieve. SinoAlice is by Square Enix, and is a far more mainstream-friendly kind of game, even if it's garbage.

SS's highest rank during this CinFes was #2. Monster Strike was the one that beat it at that point. It's amazing how much that shit still earns.

#2 seems to be the max in several cases. #1 was actually first achieved not in a CinFes but with a guaranteed SSR pick.

iphone.308413110.com/ranking/20170630/TopSalesApp/Game/
Nope, it was 3rd.

What is the excuse now for diminishing TD?

Really?
Well to be number 1 you have to beat Fate, and that's been around longer than idolmaster.

By one year sure but that counts for a lot.

Huh. This conflicts with App Annie's data which puts it at 2nd place.
appannie.com/apps/ios/top-chart/?country=JP&category=36&device=iphone&date=2017-06-30&feed=Grossing&rank_sorting_type=rank&page_number=0&page_size=100&desc=t&order_by=sort_order
Maybe these aren't reliable to begin with.

>#1 overall is not an easy spot to achieve. SinoAlice is by Square Enix, and is a far more mainstream-friendly kind of game, even if it's garbage.
It also has Yoko Taro as one of the main designers, and his name has a fair amount of draw nowadays.

Based Automata putting my boy's name on the fucking map.

It's more normie friendly, also a magnet for edgy trenchcoat wearers.

Monster Strike is the game S-E plagiarized for the FFXV mini-game?

I wish TD really was low grossing so that Scamco pumped the brakes on the jewing.

Plus it was right around when Nier:Automata was released. Plus SS had the CG anime. ML didn't really have anything, which makes it sort of impressive that they're able to get so high.
While Idolmaster is a magnet for creepy lolicons and pathetic otaku.

>While Idolmaster is a magnet for creepy lolicons and pathetic otaku.
It's a lot more mainstream than that now, really. These ranks are proof of that.

Why did CG end up more popular and mainstream than ML anyway? Is it really just Gree being shit and CG arriving first?

So we are normie friendly?

>Is it really just Gree being shit and CG arriving first?
Yes. The anime and SS also had a lot to do with it, but CG was still more popular than ML before that anyway.

If you want to compare, im@s fans are milder than LL. Kinda explains how LL have a short boom-bust period.

You can probably find an idol for you in CG regardless of your tastes.

CG arriving first is a big part of it. To hardcore fanatics, these two may seem really different, but not to most average people.

Well, that's hard to say. But at least a considerable amount of normalfags don't mind playing these.