Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.us.playstation.com/2017/07/13/arcade-legend-samurai-shodown-v-special-coming-to-ps4-vita/
youtube.com/watch?v=0KmQxP9JYpI
youtube.com/watch?v=DyalQVxixfA
twitter.com/EVO/status/885335923512291328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Friendly reminder that the concurrent player count for SFV on Steam is inflated.

Friendly reminder that SFV and T7 are identically bad. Both have horrendous input lag, terrible online experience, a lack of character variety, and sparse on features. They even share artificial load times. If you promote either of these games you're a fighting game community killing scrub equal to a Smash kiddie.

Friendly reminder that if the your game doesn't have keepaway, it's not a game worth playing.

one day

93.106.174.163:7500

I want to fuck eltnum-san

F-Aoko.

>before gooby gear
>successful webshow personality and entrepreneur
>after gooby gear
>unemployed, love live watching wreck of a man who mooches off of a fat successful jew
Not even once.

>now I want to get into melty again

fuck YOU brick

Shit OP

I waited for the new thread to be made to ask you guys of /vgg/ something as a casual shitter who comes here occasionally: why do you never talk about Killer Instinct or Injustice/Mortal Kombat? Are you just into anime fighters? Or are those games just bad?

Melty

Both.

You forgot
>Happy

I meant /fgg/, not /vgg/.

You mean
>before SFV
>after SFV

don't you mean before sfv you filthy 16er?

Play Weiss

I can't connect as usual

sf5 didn't make him play xrd. he did that out of his own volition.

reminder that if you're favorite fighting game doesn't have at least one brownblonde pairing it's kusoge

I have over 10k saved up and i could theoretically just go to evo this weekend and buy a friday flight and just skip work monday

should i do it? id have to go by myself

anyone from SA plays melty here?

We've been over this, user.

blog.us.playstation.com/2017/07/13/arcade-legend-samurai-shodown-v-special-coming-to-ps4-vita/

youtube.com/watch?v=0KmQxP9JYpI

KI is W10 only so not everyone plays it, but that should change when they bring it to steam

rip. have you tried connecting to Brick?

still hosting melty if anyone wants some sets
93.106.174.163:7500

We aren't only into anime fighters as plenty of people here shit on anime fighters and we discuss SFV and Tekken a lot too. But part of it is that a lot of people here are weebs to varying degree and KI and NRS games are western games and made more to appeal to western players.

Who is a rwby fighting game supposed to appeal to
I have no idea what this is

>play not yang

No thanks.

No.

>Happy

Cute.

to me

I want to play the tall redhead with the ponytail

Play your waifu

This is a cowtits general, pal. I'm gonna have to ask you to pack it up.

I hate Sin...

>being this gay

why not?

Do you hate Sin or do you hate how dumb he was?

Daily reminder that SFV is dumbed down version of Goober gear, made by gg player. All players of SFV is just bandwagoners. Play older sf's you want true sf

Just plan things better next year.

youtube.com/watch?v=DyalQVxixfA
>Everyone complaining about Smash as if both games weren't the second and third most entered events last year. It deserves to be there. Respect where it's due
>Why is Smash Bros there? It's not even a fighting game! (Please ignore the fighting and the neutral and advantage states and confirms and mindgames and tech and reads and counterpicks and tier lists and combos and matchups and hitstun and option selects and pokes and...)
>lol at salty people still mad about smash

why do you dislike sfv?

Genshiken 2.0

Nope, still hate Sin. His nerfs are a good start, but he still rewards too much damage for such a braindead playstyle

What will happen at tomorrow's Capcom panel?

Some Marvel and some SFV costumes. And that's it. Abigail probably on Sunday.

i suppose, but the plan would essentially be the same next year though, none of my friends are into fighting games. taking off work isn't really a big deal.

i'm probably not going to go this year but man it's tempting. i could easily do everything for less than 1k.

Honestly people jsut need to admit smash is the best because its the most popular at teh show
Shit fighter 5 is inflated anyway.

i need help /fgg/

my friend is most annoying pleb on the planet. he keeps playing sfv and is hype for marvel, no matter how much i tell him that sfv is shit and that marvel looks like a disgrace. how do i get it through his thick head that capcom is a shell of their former self and get him to start playing tekken and xrd?

>goobers consider neutral and footsies a "braindead playstyle"

Tell him the story of Mike Ross

white boi should stick to his hot mom and leave brown girls alone.

>pshh, nothing but footsies kid...

>was

still is. no character should be that easy to play and that strong.

gorilla normals and specials are peak footsies, boya

mommy
o
m
m
y

Support Arcana

is this true?

t.kokonoe.

>wait until cucks fund the kickstarter
>reap the fruits of their labor by buying it during a steam sale

Do they think they invented the word "shill" or the left behind meme or something?

Fatman is just capitalizing on kappa kids.

WHEEL KICK

There were people here who discussed KI back when it was more popular, and played in regular lobbies. Hoping that comes back when it comes to steam. I still play it occasionally, but not as much as I used to since I just want to play lobbies.

>r/kappa can sponsor players on t-shirt sales alone
>/fgg/ spends all their time streamboaring
Really makes you think.

Which buttons? Is there a pattern to it? Like during mashing or if you hold down two buttons the third doesn't come out? Something like that?

I used to be able to connect to Brick but I haven't played him since he got his new internet.

twitter.com/EVO/status/885335923512291328

i don't understand how mike z thinks another skullgirls indiegogo fund would fail when people are supporting this literal kusoge

I put a new Sanwa stick in my Qanba Q4RAF.
Whenever I flick the stick, it inputs the opposite motion while traveling back to neutral. For example, it's really hard to sidestep in Tekken because it automatically cancels the sidestep with the opposite motion. Am I just being a shitlord and exerting too much force or has anyone felt they had to retighten a factory-new Sanwa stick?

I'm having problems unlocking Assassin in Soul Calibur II. I've beaten Weapon Master Mode Subchapter 3 Stage 2 already (three times in fact) as the Soulcalibur Wikia says to do and still no Assman, also the next stage doesn't get unlocked. What's going on?

Congrats, you learned that Sanwa sticks are shit.

Next time buy a Seimitsu. It's a lot stiffer.

Snapback is a big problem for gamecube controllers. Not sure about other sticks.

How accurate is this?

that zetsumei ougi music always creeps me

Missing out on Vegas if you didn't come out for evo fgg

I'll pray for you

ah is actually good though

Add Melty, Blazblue and Uniel in a new 130+ box

Nice Japan pic, Reno

Yeah iono posted fine in the discord

how many more lists is this bloodyroarfag gonna make in order to plug his kusoge

nobody cares how many basement tournaments br had in the past its dead like 80% of the games listed

post 30 seconds of you playing ANY of those games

DEE DEE TEE

yooo just got gundam versus ps4!
can't imagine waiting till october for this

I'm an oldschool guilty gear player.

It's too hot to play fighting games, what do I do instead?

I'll be there next year when hopefully they realize no one wants to pay $100 for Sunday tickets

Why the fuck would you play Overwatch on consoles?

show him your 50 hours on rev and tell him how good it is

Just go for friday/sat, watch finals at a venue and drink

play overwatch

No need to be upset just because you were too low IQ to play the game user, There are still plenty of games someone with your condition can play and enjoy.

Just got SFV after not playing since 2, what's the chance of getting Poison as dlc ?

Have you been studying? What are you learning recently?

>polturd is triggered by bloody roar too
hmmm ideas..

Are you competeting?

>tfw you get stuck playing metroid and just quit

which one

Is SFV worth it for 20 bucks? Is it active? Can I play with my friends on PS4 if I have the PC version?

no
no
yes