/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 7/13/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload On PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3sEcwtHrRik
vocaroo.com/i/s1c8AA2T6n36
youtube.com/watch?v=7Jm_eUQSYAk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

c

Best giri.

i hate chiaki

eles

I'm going to use psychadelics to turn Kiyo into my psychotic pet.
Kiyo has already proved himself to be quite mentally infirm, as evinced by his delusions of lost loved ones returning to him.
Such a mind is usually very susceptable to the brain-altering chemicals that comprise various "raver" drugs.
I want to bring a gift to Kiyo-- just a small treat i've baked for him. Little does he know that the delicious sweets he's eating is laced with enough "active" ingredients to ruin any high school student's life.
I have a polite chat with the ever-intriguing Kiyo and bid him farewell. He deserves it, considering it may well be his last sane interaction.
I want to come back in a day's time to find Kiyo completely out of his mind. He's spread eagle on the floor, eyes glued to the ceiling in abject terror, monotonously repeating "nee-san... nee-san... nee-san..."
He dosen't register my presence in the room despite me peering over him.
When I test the waters by gently touching his shoulder, he does not react at all. The poison has done it's work. Kiyo's body is there, but he is far, far away.
I want to pick Kiyo up and carry his lanky and lightweight body to my room. I want to chain him in the corner, where I figure he can't hurt himself.
I want Kiyo's psychosis to be semi-permanent. Even after all the drugs are out of his system, the damage to his gray matter is inescapable.
I want Kiyo to believe completely that he is not in my room and I am not me. I want Kiyo to believe he is travelling the world with his beloved nee-san as he stares at the walls of my room all day and rocks back and forth. I want to forcefeed him cheap junkfood to keep him kicking, though i'm not sure he tastes it.
I want Kiyo to be my pet. I want to care for him in his disabled state. I want him to never leave the corner of my room. Ever.

akamatsu-chan! big teddy bear gonta edition!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I want to fuck Kaito!

user defends angiebro

MAHIRU FOR MARRIAGE

Angie imagining getting fucked in the ass by god as she shits out a big and solid shit.

Remember to treat Kotoko with utmost gentleness!

Koko! doesn't mind the dub, although Gonta's tarzan talk might get annoying and he hopes that's an acceptable opinion!

I want Hoshi to buy me food with his winnings

The joke got old the sixth time you used it.

Cute!

youtube.com/watch?v=3sEcwtHrRik

The one thing I can take away from this is that at least Hoshi sounds pretty good.

Kek. Seriously it's pathetic. Fight your own battles dude.

Angie and her beloved Moekiyo!

KIYO

All I did was say she had the right to complain, and in the end, she wasn't even complaining. Why does /drg/ jump to conclusions so easily if it results in making someone look like a dickhead?

Okay

I think the guys sound good in English but the girls sound better in Japanese, Himiko is pretty good in both though

B-But le totally weird and random humour dude!

Dude is inciting drama from the previous thread.
Ignore it.

Yeah, you defend her precious opinion from those TROLLS. Nice guys, to the rescue!

/ourboy/ Juicedup summed up why perfectly:
>"It's a shithole but it's /ourshithole/[/spoiler]

Goblin bastard better not steal it this time
He sounds fantastic. I'd let him purr in my ear.

Yeah, a few of the girls sound a bit off for me.
Tsumugi's voice is unsuited, imo.

>he's still at it

CTRL + S

>you will never strap Kiyo to an operating table, gently assuring him that this will bring his sister back as you take your saw to his skull
>you will never gently remove 40% of the mass of his prefrontal lobe, watching in delight as he slowly loses himself as you carve away his higher brain functions
>you will never bathe him and flip him daily to prevent bedsores as he is in recovery
>you'll never see the childish wonder in his eyes when he awakes, essentially an easily stimulated doll for you to play with
>you'll never teach him how to drink from a bottle, or gently spoon mushed up food you chewed yourself into his mouth to feed him
>you'll never tuck him into bed, gently stroking all over his body as he murmurs and falls asleep
>he'll never inquisitively suck on your rock hard cock, licking up precum greedily as a tasty snack and gripping your shaft like a lollipop
>you'll never fuck his ass raw as he sobs into the pillow before putting talcum powder all over it as a punishment for when he's naughty
>you'll never greedily slurp up his drool every morning to wake him up, suckling his cheeks for the sweet nectar
>he'll never call you daddy in his slurred, barely coherent voice as his feebled mind tries to process who you are despite lacking long term memory

>half a spoiler tag added itself without me typing it in
Spooky

Mugi!

vocaroo.com/i/s1c8AA2T6n36

Kiyo is hot

>Idk who posted that my account was hacked
Take notes white knight user THIS is damage control

>Tsumugi's voice is unsuited, imo.

I'll have to hear more of it, Himiko's sounded really bad in the first trailer but I think it's fine after hearing more

You have really good taste esl-bot

I dunno, I listened to her and it sounds just like her.
Try this, maybe you will be able to hear it.
youtube.com/watch?v=7Jm_eUQSYAk

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Is for bullying.

>Brings it up the next thread only to mock him for doing the exact same thing

I was being serious user, no bully.

What is this?

>takes the bait perfectly
>gets made fun of
Wow who would habe thought

thanks!

I love Junko!

>you couldn't save Mokuro

If God exists why didn't he smite these two
Checkmate christians

Why is Mukuro!Junko better than both Mukuro and Junko?

Makuro isn't that great

Could they have turned Shingucci to despair or is his worldview already so fucked that it wouldn't work on him?

Probably another Komaeda yeah

He would've joined Junko without even needing to be brainwashed

>tulpaman goes despair mode
>junko, embodiment of despair, is the ultimate admirable girl
>he kills her for nee-san
>gets hailed as a hero; parades held in his honor

I doubt he could

Despair Tulpaman would be closer to Monaca than Kyosuke, in my opinion.

Christ, this video is completely unwatchable. What's even the point of making it if you skip 90% of the dialogue? Here I was semi-excited as well. I remember Gamereactor being a rubbish site, but this is a new low.

Mukuro would kill him.

Pretty much.

Typical for europeans, thinking they know everything already

Are you kidding me? He's coming for her right now

How is Kuzu going to take Ouma's voice? And does he deserve it?

She's the queen of salt, he doesn't stand a chance

He'll be mad but get over it

>Does he deserve it?
If you're talking about Kuzu, then yes.

Because God is just another Junko so Earth!Junko entertained him.

Which characters stand a chance at beating Junko in a 1v1 fight? Aside from Cheri

If you think about it believing in God is like having a waifu so you might be right

Celestia Ludenberg.

Sakura, Akane, Gundam and Nidai if no weapons

Deep

Are angie and tenko going to speak in 3rd person in the localization?

Kodaka said the only person Junko couldn't beat outside of Izuru was Sakura, but that she could beat Sakura with prep time.

Celes draws her powers from Cheri and without him shes a weakling. That's why her plan was shit

late Mitty!

I hope so, the magnificent Edd did it pretty nicely.

What up Mitty, busy day of storing body parts in the fridge again?

Thank goodness you remembered the "l" this time

Is not for bullying!

Fixed

Ha, I wish. Nope, nothing special, other than the demo gameplay is pure "what are they even doing lmao"

Clear the way. She need to poop.

You Didn't Fix Anything.

Of course I did, Amami makes everything better!

Monokaito anyone?

Oh yes!

You know at this rate I'm going to need a folder just for this artist.

N-nice!

Are you one of "them"?

amami big homo

Maaaaaybe

shinguji big thigh gap

MONACA~!!!

YAY~!!!

Kiyo nice tits
Kiyo big hormone dosage

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.