If you were gonna lease a vehicle, what would you lease?

If you were gonna lease a vehicle, what would you lease?

1990 Ford Tempo with the sweet v6 and 3 speed with the burgundy interior.

2022 Lamborghini Il Dulce

BMW or Mercedes I'd never want to own that shit just pass them down to bus ridder's after they've been saving up for one. Then they buy it get ripped off by a Stealership warranty expires and end up with costly repairs which they can't afford which leads them back to riding the bus .

BMW and Mercedes are extremely reliable.
Only soft cocks think they aren't.
When was the last time you saw an 80's Honda?
I see tons of 80's BMW's and Mercs.

F type SVR love how those cars sounds, but would never want to own a British car out of warranty since they have a record of not being reliable

BMW 4 series coupe

Realistically
>FiST / FoST
>Veloster
>Kia Stinger

Jaguar XJ

Probably a base 5.3 Silverado 4x4 double cab "long" box with a locking diff. Plain and simple.

Honda S2000 or Civic Type-R.

>aggressive
>4 doors
Y tho

Mercedes S-Class

Dodge Challenger Nigga

It only makes sense to lease if you have a fleet vehicle. If not, you're a god damned plebe and need to take your chevy and leave my Veeky Forums

>He thinks he gets better value when buying new
>Not even buying leasing
This must be bait

I was thinking of leasing a vehicle for awhile now, but I'm not sure if I should. It doesn't seem like leasing a vehicle would be a bad thing to do, but I'm not quite sure. Do any of you have any actual experience leasing a vehicle?

Also I'd probably lease a new STi or Mustang.

alfa romeo guillia

actually heavily thinking about it senpais. itd be 5k down, then 350 a month.

id also have to order a rwd one specifically becuase i dont need another awd. if im getting close to 300 hp i want to do donuts damnit

Whatevers the cheapest
Between cars right now

If i was getting stationed on hawaii or something, id lease a challenger. Fun, only gonna be there for a few years, and dodge reliabilty.

.... i really want to buy one though... but the reliability...

>current year BMWs and mercs are as reliable as 80's ones
Got a genius here

Probably an M2 or M3

>leasing
If I wanted to waste money that badly I'd just fucking burn it

You'd rather burn money then use it on a lease?