He fell for the student loan meme

>he fell for the student loan meme
Honestly, do you have any regrets?

>5k student loan debt for buying a car and importing it from nipland to canada
>smashing it afterwards
No regrets

Assuming you're asking bc you did or are considering it. You won't regret it as long as you are proactive about your schooling and finding internships, etc.--which isn't always easy admittedly.

i haven't taken out a loan. i worked part time and that has paid for my first year.

i dont want to take out a loan so finding summer employment is extremely important for me...

i fell for the trade meme
24 yo
55k year
40k saved
20 buttcorns
150 eth
0 debt

Not bad
Why are you saying "fell"
You're doing great for your age
What trade?

He's a kneepad repairman for your dad.

What's the best trade to get into? How do unions play into it?

I regret I didn't pay them off earlier after getting a good job

>000
kek underrated post

$50,000 in debt.

Got a job 3 months out of school making $45,000.

5 years later and three employers later (never out of work, for a while I had two jobs) making $100,000.

I think of work as a social event and never regret going in the morning. My coworkers who have done this 20+ years are the same.

I couldn't have got my job without my student loans and education.

No meme, it's worth it. Just don't do a degree in 13th century lesbian poetry.

enjoying wageslavery like a good goy

.t NEET making no money

I'm making $52,000 starting out this year with only $23,000 I'm debt. Already aggressively paying that shit off. As said before, totally worth it.

I'm a 3rd year student and have about 25k now, in two years now. I pay 0.01% over the first and 0% over the second. also 15k will be a gift if I finish my degree, which I will.
Also zero property tax since the debt is reductable. Basically a 'free' loan.

I'm saving about 50% of the money, and now that I have enough money, I will probably open an account this summer and invest it in a pretty safe portfolio.

parents paid for it in full lol

I used to think we were lower middle class because we lived in a tiny 2k sqft house in silicon valley but I guess not

I've been living off of my student loans for 5 years
they are almost gone
I graduated but have never worked and am unemployable
not sure what I'll do now with $30k in debt and no rent money

200k student debt
Earning ~80k per year
But I like my job
Medium regret.

Yes.

Paid like 8 grand on a 1200 loan. Repeated defferals and late payments.

Im an autist and got my shit together. Paid the minimum the last 5 years and paid it off 6 months ago.

Uncle sam got a good racket.

Best interest rates on earth backed by nothing...

College is a fucking meme. I would only go if you want to be doctor, accountant, or engineer. I'm 60k in debt for a shit degree. What an idiot I am. If I could go back I would never go to college. I'd just learn programming at home.

>Honestly, do you have any regrets?
i regret not investing it in the market. but it's almost repaid now anyhow.

depends on the state to be honest, where I live (western state) the welding unions have a really good deal with the government and make alot of money. However once that contract runs up itll be a different story

>living in silicon valley
>lower middle class

choose one