>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

mynintendonews.com/2017/07/13/amazon-es-briefly-listed-fire-emblem-fates-complete-edition-for-switch-and-then-removed-it/
mynintendonews.com/2017/01/17/fire-emblem-fates-revelation-switch-mentioned-in-source-code-on-nintendo-website/
mynintendonews.com/2017/07/13/fire-emblem-6-and-7-remakes-announced-for-nintendo-switch-edition-for-switch/
mynintendonews.com/2017/07/13/fire-emblem-6-and-7-remakes-announced-for-nintendo-switch/
amazon.com/nintendo-fire-emblem-fates-complete-edition/dp/B01MZ984FN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Azura is shit.

>to beat the lunatic 5chains of 9-10 11-12 i needed to pull special acrobatic tricks with swap and drawback while i was watching in awe as ike survived by 1 hp before being healed by BoL 4 Nino
FUCKING HELL FUCK THESE MAPS

Sonya is shit

Only Redditor numales like cakes
>m-m-mommy!! milkies!!!

1st delthea is +Def -Spd
2nd is -HP +Res

i have 60 orbs, should i even try again for a third or be happy with what i got?

I really like Tharja.

mynintendonews.com/2017/07/13/amazon-es-briefly-listed-fire-emblem-fates-complete-edition-for-switch-and-then-removed-it/
will it fix the god awful story and censorship? Will the wasted potential finally be fixed?

/feg/ is moving too fast damn it

MAGE CUTENESS POWER RANKING

>Top qts
Linde, B. Caeda, S. Lucy, Lilina

>Loli level
Delthy, Nino, Snacki

>Cute fuccbois
Leo, Henry, M. Robin

>Smile protection moe
Katarina, Julia, Sophia

>homely moe
F.Robin, Cecilia

>not cute but sizzling hot
Olwen, Sonya, Reinhardt

>not that cute
Celica, Raigh, Mae, Odin, Merric, Soren

>gross titcows
Ursula, Tharja

Charlotte is objectively the most attractive Fire Emblem female.

>fan art as cover
(lol

MORE FUCKING FATES

No on all three counts

L&D, she's gonna be able to survive a few hits of magic with high res anyway

and if you wanna do the desperation route just give her ardent sacrifice

gorilla

Mamui is cute

Tharja is my wife

Sonya needs to go on the bottom

Your +Res is your best bet. Save those orbs.

Berkut is officially most cucked character in Heroes. Beating Lucius for that title

Bully him

60 orbs won't get you shit unless you are a lucklord

Reminder that it's fake

No Kriemhild?

guys stop posting for a moment

>Cecilia is moe

at least he has top tier art

>Lushitna
(lol

How do you guys build a +atk Sonya? Just copy and paste the Julia build?
Also, does it make sense to roll for Delthea if I already have a +spd Mae?

mynintendonews.com/2017/01/17/fire-emblem-fates-revelation-switch-mentioned-in-source-code-on-nintendo-website/
>i-it's fake, sweetie!

Okay.

i got 2 DOOTS in 50 orbs

plus a Gray

Leave Ursula alone

So it's an extremely faithful adaptation of his game then.

sophia in top

Just in time for a new Fates banner to avoid having to make a Jugdral, Tellius, or Magvel one!

I got 3 Matildas and 1 -atk Doot in 50 orbs.

Guesses for next banner with new characters, go
Pic related

So this purple haired tiddie monster cucked me out of the newer purple haired tiddie monster.

She's +Atk/-Spd, how can I make the most out of her? Triangle Adept like Cordelia or the Death Blow/Atk +3 approach?

Japs should've added facial hair in the customization. Japs are gay.

No
Berkut's Lance
> Gains + 4 Res when under attack

What the fuck could they possibly add in Fates Switch to warrant buying it? I've already done almost every single thing possible.

Once I'm done with Tempest what else is there to use stamina on? I've finished the new story map so all I have left is chain challenge and the C tab of the monthly quests(as well as grinding my new units)

>those jaggies on the thumbnail
>the art is literally fanart
It's fake, sweetie.

if you don't have a full flier team don't bother
she's not even that good with a brave axe, she's better with a silver/killer axe

>Linde is cute
This is the worst meme, she never leaves my bench because she's so ugly

Who makes a good use of her B skill?

Nice tits.

Why nino is op?

mynintendonews.com/2017/07/13/fire-emblem-6-and-7-remakes-announced-for-nintendo-switch-edition-for-switch/

mynintendonews.com/2017/07/13/fire-emblem-6-and-7-remakes-announced-for-nintendo-switch/

OH FUCK

>bearded hector
Roy didn't deserve to win

>Empress Sanaki Kirsch Altina not at the very top

>Soren isn't cute
Wow rude

Backtrace and find that exact fanart then, if you're so great.

It's just to get some more money out of the retards who'll eat it up.

You're not going to buy Fates on Switch are you /feg/?

You did Pirate Fates right /feg/?

what is this, a wife for ants

>January
they just used the Fates website as template for the Switch website.

Reminder that the new FE Switch game comes out in 2018 while the Fates rehash comes out in November according to the article.

>-speed
What a downer. She's stuck using that brave axe. My Camilla does fine as a versatile tank, with fury 3. She has 30~ def and res. A Good against counter against Reinhardt.

its incredibly situational

Tinyhands McThundercock couldve broke the game with it but its only allowed on melee units

I want her on top of me

Have I made you proud /feg/?

damn...

-spd isnt ideal not gonna lie. But if you're dead set on using her she's gotta lose the brave axe before anything. Then i would go Death Blow over TA.

I'd like an apology to whoever laughed at my post.

Is it better when summoning to summon all five or to only go for certain colors of the characters you want?

rude, but would want

I would throw my phone across the room.

No fucking way in hell

>Gunter
Yeah.

>Playable tactician with supports and marriage
HECTORKEKS BTFO

Same desu

localize the rest of the DLC

not enough to warrant buying it imo but if this is real (which I doubt.jpg) that'd be some excuse

is this kriemhild

Dude...

>i can personally kill nino
oh shit nice

Just go for the colors you want. All 5 and you'll end up with shit, like me, multiple times over.

What the fuck? A customizable playable my unit again? And apparently he can marry people according to the pictures, great.
Also am I reading this right? Hector Hard Mode gone?
Fuck this.

Laws of probability dictate you should draw only the color(s) you want.

The MyNintendoNews article doesn't really add credibility. They're literally just citing the image.

Of course with my last 5 orbs I get a five star out of it.

>gayming news site wants to be the first to get some clickbait news article up so they accept a user submitted image as real without any research to find that the cover was made from old fanart
It's REAL GUYS OHMYGOOOODDDD

>We are living in an age where cucks rise to based men
What a time to be alive.

>they're adding another MU
GBAbbies on suicide watch

HOLY SHIT

amazon.com/nintendo-fire-emblem-fates-complete-edition/dp/B01MZ984FN

It might run on the engine they'll use for FE Switch so we could probably get a taste of what the next mainline game will be like.

I've been without internet for the last 24 hours. Did deltheafags and mommyfags get blown the fuck out?

I mean... That would be nice, and they could add Roy and Corrin's amiibo functionality. We still have the shield skill scrolls to get, and the possibility of an Apotheosis-like DLC.

Unfortunately that'd be a good idea, so they'll never, ever do this.

Dropped/10

this thread is awful

YES! MY FAV GAME FATES IS GETTING A REMAKE!

google "fire emblem fates fanart" and it's literally the third image result

Why are people so against a Fates remake that doesn't hurt or affect you in any way? You probably pirated Fates anyway so at most you're lamenting wasted time.

Is this real? should I be panicking right now?

does this mean they are adding Hector into Smash 5?

HOLY SHIT
>Tfw the reason Treehouse never translated the Festival of Bonds DLC is because ISIS was going to make a "Complete" version for the switch all along

>no marriage mechanics
Why do they keep doing this? Didn't Echoes flop hard enough?

GUYS WHAT IF IS FIXES REVELATION?