You're at the club when this guy mocks your crappy 996

you're at the club when this guy mocks your crappy 996

what do you do next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0Fua39LrH4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mock myself for having a crappy 996.

Tell him that I really enjoy his television program and advise him that it would be absolutely terrible if his career were killed for good if all those sexual harrassment allegations came to a head.

what did he mean by this?

>996
Turbo ?

I pulled out my 17” inch /g/ approved Thinkpad i carry around in an oversized backpack. Adjust my fedora. Open Chrome and let him my MLP Wallpaper and then show him Doug DeMouros 996 Review and point my finger at him viciously.

When im done with my act im pulling out my beat up Samsung Galaxy S3 and stare at it as if someone messages me but its just an old convo with my mom and he sees that i was asking her for money.

Don’t mess with autism. We are always right.

i'd wonder when the fuck my nice miat got replaced by a shitty porschhhhhhhhhhh

Veeky Forums mocks my new edge cougar but Jeremy Clarkson likes it and was not paid to like it either

youtube.com/watch?v=h0Fua39LrH4

$20k for a 911 with 300+ hp is dumb bc if stupid headlights?

>chrome

>996
>crappy

Seeing as I got my FD up to 350hp with less than $20k including buying the thing.. kinda dumb.

Clarkson would sock you in the face and laugh at you

>muh hp is the only thing that matters

>moving goalposts

911s have a far superior ride quality and interior compared to the shit ass plastics of a 90s ricebox

Oh yeah I agree with you on that but I was pointing out how HP suddenly became pointless when the FD was better.

Perform a well executed handbrake turn, spin 360 degrees, and drive away.

Nice try but he's not a Jew.

Fucking rawwwwwwwwwwwww

>Throw my Richard Hammond at him
>They argue
>I slink out and speed off to sell my Porsche
>Invest my money and become billionaire
>See Clarkson at another club
>Mock his car choice

>17"
>chrome