If I buy a rare car like a Ferrari f40 for a million bucks...

If I buy a rare car like a Ferrari f40 for a million bucks... Or a porsche carrera gt for 700k and just keep it in my garage... Will it continue to gain value every year? By how much?

Also how would I insure my property while it's in the garage from an earthquake or tornado or some shit?

Get collector's insurance. Limits the amount of miles it can be driven every year or month and covers damages from weird shit.

no the whole muh childhood dream car is going to die with the next generation.
70 yo retards that can afford these cars nowadays are starting to die.
so the value will be 0 in the future.
and politicians are banning traditional diesel and petrol cars...
so it's the stupidest investment in the world.

>too poor to have cool cars
your life is a failure

You'll make more if you buy popular cars like supras.

dude I know how to invest my money.
And my advice is, stay away from "rare" cars.
But feel free to buy them and then cry...

>he thinks people will forget about the f40 and it will decline in value because it's illegal

Cause illegal shit doesn't have a market right? It will probably go up in value if anything. I can think of thousands of things to invest in before this but it can absolutely be profitable.

>the stupidest investment in the world
Nah, that title goes to "investing in our future".

This.
Kids are a horrible investment. Look at all of you faggots.

>buy a car
>don't drive it
Consider suicide

the fact that you're asking on Veeky Forums and not doing the research shows you are some dumb underage kid who doesnt know what they are talking about/doing and will never afford something of that caliber

this
cars deteriorate more when they sit. seals dry up
gas goes bad
batteries die
turbo seals dry
brakes still need regular fluid changes.
all sorts of stuff is better to actually drive the damn thing.

There are so many cars in America, sometimes i think there are more cars than people - just locked up in some storage facility somewhere

when these rich boomers die, who do you think is going to afford a prestige antique collectors item like this? nobody will know how to repair it, oil/gas and manufactoring parts will be non-existent

Sometimes i wonder what will happen to all these huge super car collections that all these rich bozos have been drooling over instead of paying their employees a living wage

If nobody can afford to pay that price, the demand goes down, maybe not super low but it will drop

unlesss society keeps pumping out these sociopathic CEO's who will fuck over thousands of employees for a chance to sit in some ancient ferarri

>manufactoring parts will be non-existent
what is 3d printing

can confirm, i drive my ferrari at least every couple of days

Don't buy collectables as an investment, buy them because you enjoy collecting them. Even IF the value of the car goes up with the way inflation is going you aren't going to have a good return on your money. There are much, much, much better stocks to put your money in and get a much higher return of investment on.

And as said, the people who own these cars are all old and will start dying off soon which means the market will start being flooded with collectable cars.

you would do the same thing if you were in a billionare's shoes.

Maybe instead you'd get mega-riced hondas and rx-7's but the point is the same. Don't try to high road us.

Back to /leftypol/

>the people who own these cars are all old and will start dying off soon
You keep telling yourself that.

t. bootlicker
No grasping at straws reasoning will make it okay

>supras
But a 20% gain on $million is a lot more than a 50% gain on $40k.

You're fault for working a McJob, bud. If you don't have any skills blame yourself.

t. jelly

1. Without schematics
2. Still unproven tech for mass production

How out of touch are you? You could say the same about everything, art, property, etc everything mankind has produced in it's history.

Gid out commie.

Oh I wonder who is behind this post.

Unless it's a McLaren. They'll never let hose things die

>drive it so that some idiot runs a red light and crashes into you and you'll never find replacement parts for it again and it's totalled and no more

Lmao.

Buy twenty supras.

>not driving around on land that you own in private.

If you dont own a few acres of land but want to buy a million dollar car, get your priorities straight.

You can easily and cheaply even get your own little track on your land as well.

>let my shitbox shit for one year
>had to fixs a shit load of problems and still not running
I can't imagine how fucked that thing would be after 10-20 years sitting.

Gtfo commie.

>instead of paying their employees a living wage
>sociopathic CEO's who will fuck over thousands of employees
Your class warfare is showing, pinko.