I just noticed that it is almost Twingo time in Burgerland already

Other urls found in this thread:

carandclassic.co.uk/car/C277504
youtu.be/IFqLS15COK0
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1TiSLTCxXw&feature=youtu.be&t=197
ooyyo.com/france/c=CDA31D7114D2854F111BFB6FBAFB355B13A11D7AE2D2866011102568AA661453/-4532761840303512022.html/#_
youtube.com/watch?v=-V-9mjQoo4E
youtube.com/watch?v=_guSkLluhPo
youtube.com/watch?v=VgB_GjN4dgA
youtube.com/watch?v=qQIlcxddhaE
youtube.com/watch?v=6u2mFhD14WY
youtube.com/watch?v=9kdcy4_QywI
youtube.com/watch?v=kYE6FeXiyd0
ooyyo.com/france/c=CDA31D7114D2854F111BFB6FBAFB355B13A11D7F60D489AA1608F54EBD/-2006679514599680285.html/#default
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking finally a twingo thread
I have OC

Christ, i’m Gonna have to buy one. I wonder how hard getting parts will be?

well you will most likely have to import every damn part so you won't be able to enjoy the biggest pro of having a twingo, the cheap running costs which makes owning a twingo as burger kinda a bad idea.

so it will most likely be frustrating, others will laugh at you and it will cost a good amount of money.
you really need the strongest form of Veeky Forumstism possible to really pull this through and get one in burgerland.

>I will nap right .. HERE.

That poor Cutlass

So twingo pull me
Why is it such a big deal?
Looks like a mini van to me

it's pure reaction image material, that's pretty much it.
also fairly reliable (simple as fuck) and fuckcheap to have in europoor.

If I were to buy out Twingos, could I make a profit on idiots buying them for the meme? Could I invest in Veeky Forums memes?

You don't sound experienced in investing so you'd better read up upon that matter first

You'd better read up on the English language, because that's obviously not what I meant by investing.

>tfw they are expensive in the UK
carandclassic.co.uk/car/C277504
I wish they were sold here

3k dealer price is not that bad if it's in mint condition and who the FUCK buys from dealers without heavy haggling anyways?

get that cunt down to 2.1k and you have a deal.

why are all you burgers obsessed about a FWD shitbox that's commonplace in yurop

Never sold in USland, smiley face, meme must be

youtu.be/IFqLS15COK0

Necessary

H I H G
I
H
G

90 degree seats to share with [spoiler]myself[/spoiler]

did a quick look through the local ads and seems like the prices for old good ones are really pulling up now.

this 1995 one is for sale for 1.8k at the moment

What's the armoured equivalent of the Twingo? The AMX ELC bis or the Wiesel?

top secret

Does anyone have the sheet music for the "TWINGO LIED"?

Does Veeky Forums know of any Twingo core Eurobeat? This is an important question!

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1TiSLTCxXw&feature=youtu.be&t=197

what's the best/cheapest way to import one of these to the east coast?

i want this one:
ooyyo.com/france/c=CDA31D7114D2854F111BFB6FBAFB355B13A11D7AE2D2866011102568AA661453/-4532761840303512022.html/#_

>BC

>2000 Twingo

You're out of luck. You have to wait another 8 years until you can import cars made in 2000

Or you could buy a couple of spares with rusted-through rocker panels that were gonna get scrapped anyway and ship them over at the same time. You can probably fit 3 or 4 in a container.

Try mobile.de, there's still plenty for around (and under) 500 eurobucks.

twingo parts are tiny so you could get a fuckton of shit into one container, that's true.
the best idea probably would be to have vacation time in yurop, find all the twingo parts and send them in a container home if you don't have a buddy in yurop that will do that for you.

top idea though would probably be founding a twingo gang in burgerland to share knowledge and keep prices down yo.

Oh yeah, you could definitely fit multiple engines on a single pallet, and even things like suspension subframes aren't exactly large.
I was thinking more along the lines of buying one Twingo to actually register and drive and import a couple near-dead ones for all the spares you could ever need.

those caricatures apparently where prophetic. every car looks like that now

I'M BUUUUUUUUURNIN UP FOR YOU
I'M BUUUUUUUUURNIN UP FOR YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=-V-9mjQoo4E

>those wheels

WHAT ARE THOSE

That's some lovely OC. Also checked.

>inb4 some user wants to sniff the driver seat again

I srsly hope burgers don't unironically import these shitboxes

Too bad I already contacted an importer

Why do you care so much about what Burgers do?

i'd sniff her seat

I have to order parts for my NSX from Japan more often than I care to because Honda discontinued a bunch of shit in the USA (but still sell it in the JDM market for some reason...) but the parts don't really cost more, I just have to pay a bit more for shipping. Twingos won't be the ultimate poorfag shitbox in the US, but they definitely won't be expensive to own either.

There we go.

10/10 would work overtime together with that buddy

Daily reminder that you're willing to buy for thousands what here is cheaper then the average cellphone.

I'd probably be tempted to start hoarding twingos

Spending thousands on objectively near-worthless shitboxes is what Veeky Forums does best.

WE NEED MOAR VIDEOS IN HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=_guSkLluhPo

twingo review by shitbox enthusiast

youtube.com/watch?v=VgB_GjN4dgA

VERY agile Twingo being filmed at incredible hihg 60fps

youtube.com/watch?v=qQIlcxddhaE

youtube.com/watch?v=6u2mFhD14WY

...wat

youtube.com/watch?v=9kdcy4_QywI

>tfw there will be a war between burgerland and gopnikland about who will get all the twingos

youtube.com/watch?v=kYE6FeXiyd0

Why is does every single Twingo color option look fucking delicious?

>Why is does
Why does*, jesus fuck I can't type

That's because they really wanted them to look as bright and happy as possible.
Later on boring people demanded white and silver shit that the original designer didn't like but since there was demand it got introduced

blyat

cool

THIS TWINGO IS PERFECT

This exact color and those wheels. Christ.

too bad early twingos are crap.
Mine was a 2001, had air bags and anti lock brakes. Engine 16v, great fun revving. Plus, more comfy interior with t h i c c isolaton because road noise...

No Twingo in Australia, EVER!

I need a small economy cute thing to drive daily as fuel just hit $1.75/L for my V8 and isn't going to fall until the new year...

Ship over one of those neat JDM kei cars or a Twingo that a nip already imported

>No Twingo in Australia, EVER!
There was ONE once

L O N G

the facelift of the MK1 Twingo was also structurally safer

Twingo after a ~60mph offset head on crash with an E34 BMW

not much. they just added bars in doors and one reinforcement under fender on ONE SIDE (driver-because that's where it gets hit on euroncap test)
these 2 crashtests were performed in totally different condition
Upper one - indeformable wall, and speed of 60kmh
lower is euroncap
pls stop spreading hoax.

Yes it fucking is

Here's one you can import
ooyyo.com/france/c=CDA31D7114D2854F111BFB6FBAFB355B13A11D7F60D489AA1608F54EBD/-2006679514599680285.html/#default

I suggest saving the ad now, you never know when someone takes it.