twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azura is shit

This is my wife. I have three of her.

ILL BE THE ONE TO MURDER LADY CELICA

gib

Kill all tripfaggots

oh mickey

Alternate Sakura when?

They have all terrible IVs, +Res -Spd and two +Def -HP.

We need to push for net neutrality so we can all be banished from /feg/

Weapons that are actually PRF don't get to be inherited (Sword of Seals, Dire Thunder) but since the legendary weapons like Armads and Durendal weren't PRF, they would be able to be thrown around.

>Naga's Breath+
>Idoun's Breath+

>Not the first post from this IP
Hmm

All the more reason I should take them off your hands

can somebody post the picture of berkut's stats my friend doesnt believe his speed is shit tier low

It's not bad as long as it isn't -Atk or -Spd.
So only 1 of yours is bad.

When is the GHB?

Is it later?

Rate my jailbait (work in progress)

5 hours

next week, supposedly

Kill yourselves you cancerous fags

they usually come out on tuesdays don't they?
or is it fridays i forget

S T I L L

W A I T I N G

>55 atk
>40 SPD

JESUS CHRIST. What are Sonya's stats?

Fuck off. You're already as annoying as Tharjacuck

She is still my wife, therefore I will still use her.

What were they thinking when they released a worse Soren?

ROY SYNDROME
ROY SYNDROME is a terrible degenerative disease that affects many people in Fire Emblem Heroes. Those who have ROY SYNDROME are differentiated from the rest of the cast due to their strange stat spread. Relatively high, mixed defenses, middling speed and middling attack. Due to this, they do no damage, get doubled all the time, and are only useful for eating hits from not WTA units.

ROY SYNDROME cannot be cured.

KNOWN HAVERS OF ROY SYNDROME
Roy
Lyn
Selena
La Slow
Slowbin
Robin
Odin

ROY SYNDROME is a horrific disease! Take precautions to avoid ROY SYNDROME

Stop avatarfagging

Idol Banner.
>Lovely Idol Sakura
>Infantry, Green tome
>Weapon: Hand Fans
>Assist: Dance
>Special: Miracle
>C: Inspire Girls - Grants all female allies within 2 spaces Atk/Res +4

>big mclargehands has made pulling blues useless

is there ever going to be a good banner

Sonya is garbage so her stats are worse.

WHAT were they thinking when they made her so incredibly attractive?
anyone still got that image with jessica rabbit color swapped to Sonya?

I just want a Doot so she can attach herself to Al's cock.

>man face
I think you might be gay

Sonya's stats are shit, unfortunately. Great fodder though

"Tits Xd"

Berkut is for rape! 22 SPD isn't enough for him to run away! 34 ATK isn't enough for him to fight back! Boost skills suck and you won't stroke his "lance" so he just can't RESist!

Great user now I'll be disappointed when this never comes out.

>attractive
(lol you only say that because she dresses like a slut. It looks like a tranny and has deformed anatomy.

LOL. Maybe if you fags actually won a gauntlet but you had even less votes than Priscilla so you'll wait in line

Still, I know dire thunder is prf after some thought but regardless it'll be a terribly broken idea.
I feel that the idea of those weapons in specific units make them special for that reason. Like Hector and his armadas, if a better tank came out with superior Defense, res, and speed came out then I'd make Hector pointless.
But then again I wouldn't mind throwing one of those weapons on my waifu.

Literally lower speed Soren with titties.

>Have Ryoma, Perfect IV Tharja, Perfect IV Nino, buffbot Ephraim, Tinyhands and All 3 Dancers

Does this mean I can just roll for whatever unit catches my fancy?

So did Celica accomplish anything at all beyond clearing out some pirates and helping Alm open the sluice gate?

Was the point of her character that noblesse oblige + religious fervor is a bad combination?

What a fucking abomination of stats.

>Lyn
>middling speed

U wot m8?

Azura's English VA is a better singer than Silque's. Come at me.

That's how you should have been playing the game from the start but yes

I wonder if IS did some intervening or if her new design was all Hidaris doing

I'll gladly wait.

To kill Rigelian niggers

I'm going to Dominate Arena!

If only I had One more F/Robin.

>investing bladememes onto mae

i hope she's your wife

SOREN

A-at least he has the WTA over Alm

>lower spd with titties
See? Those things slow you down unless your name is Mia.

>Roll for Delthea
>Get Mathilda
>+Res-HP

Son of a fucking bitch, why can't I roll anything good EVER?

>There are people that put Escucheton on Hana

Disgusting. I bet you put Aegis on Hector too.

WHAT THE FUCK

What his lance does? What about his other skills? Also could he run Brash Assault?
For all that matters, he still a horse unit, so he can get buffed to oblivion.

why

(lol

At least your waifu is in the game. I've tortured myself plenty with thinking of seasonal alts for mine who isn't in at all yet.

Lovely Idol Sakura is dressed in Wa Lolita, by the way.

That still wouldn't change anything meta-wise if that's what you're going for.

If it's about favorites being usable, then I still don't like it because I feel that having characters run around with weapons that were previously exclusive to someone isn't great. At best, characters should be able to have a special set of challenge maps where you're forced to use them, but if you complete it, you get a special skill/unique weapon that's perfect for the character's statline, weapon type, and color. No SI required.

It's similar to the ida of FGO's interludes, but that game doesn't have Skill Inheritance. This idea isn't Jewish enough so that probably wouldn't happen.

What about Sophia then

What is this abomination

When does silque sing? If she's the singer who sings in the end credits, than yes, that song was awful and unfitting

>Not having at least 1 other Cav to feed Thundercock cav buffs
Step it up senpai.

>Glacies

How did you do this?

There will not be another Jugdral, Magvel, or Tellius banner until remakes for those games come out.

Now that we've seen they have no problem adding a game's entire cast to Heroes, we all know Awakening and Fates are next.

Two more and you have a half-dozen eggs.

She's certainly prettier than that ugly ironic nerd trash someone posted earlier today.

Not really. Even Shigure sings better than Azura.

I love you

I have a +Atk -HP Eldigan and a +Atk -Spd Cake as well as the GBH units, but not enough feathers to SI them all up.

I have been tricked by the gacha jew for the last time.

I dropped 80 bucks on this to try and get Sonya, at least 60% of my rolls there wasn't even a green orb to pick. They fucking know.

>Roll for Doot
>Get 4 (FOUR) Mathildas

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!

He can be your Sakura-chan. You'll be famous, user.

SOREN!

doot

>been using Camus to manhandle Tempest for a while now
>look at his SP

Well I'll never have any issues SP grinding again at least

She was indeed the singer of the ending theme. I think we can all agree though Matt Mercer doing Shigure's voice and singing at the end of HoF is the best singer in the franchise.

youtube.com/watch?v=_wGKtWMiVbk

Linde or Doot?

His stats are pretty awful, but I'm gonna use him and create something beautiful.

I will make the ultimate cav team. All will stand in awe at its might, and he will be a part of it.

whose idea is it to make a bunch of new lance cavs that aren't good

You're just saying that because you personally don't like Azura therefore she can't have nice things desu. May as well be /feg/ tradition at this point.

Sluice

His lance grants +4 Res when being attacked. His A Skill is Water Boost, like any other Boost Skill but Res.

I like Hana

my god

It's not that they're worse together, or even inherently bad, it's just that Celica took them both too far. Her whole thing is that she thinks being the long lost princess of Zofia makes her responsible for solving all of its problems, regardless of the fact that other people are willing to help. Part of it's guilt for how bad her dad fucked things up, and part of it's because she's terrified of Alm dying, but it's primarily her putting a lot more stock into her heritage than what's really necessary. That might've been why Conrad was introduced, to present a character who was in the exact same situation as her but not nearly as into Plan Sacrifice Myself.

And if by religious fervor you mean "believes the gods will save the day as they have been for the last 1000 years" then sure. Celica's whole plan makes perfect sense from her viewpoint, it's just her viewpoint didn't include such important facts such as "Mila is insane" and "Mila isn't there anymore".

>this is what azurafags believe
(lol

Linde and Doot.

Remember to always love and nurture your Severa, and she'll become a great unit in turn!

you are like an infant

Pic for proof.

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME??????

Linde is better if you're going to use her as a pure offensive Bladememer, Delthea is better supportively

Is he going to be the next Soft Boy where user tries their hardest to actually find a workable build?